Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Movie advice. Or 'films' if you will 18:02 - Feb 14 with 794 viewsIllinoisblue

caught a trailer on TV the other day for a new movie coming out; I was horrified to see a scum shirt - yellow and green (obvs) with the FlyBe sponsors logo - being worn by some rotund individual sitting down for a family dinner. I didn't catch the name of the movie; the Rock was in it and possibly Vince Vaughn so it is undoubtedly going to be a steaming pile of horsesheeeite.

Anyone know what the movie is so I can be 100% sure neither I nor anyone in my family watches it?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Movie advice. Or 'films' if you will on 18:04 - Feb 14 with 771 viewsPerublue

Fighting with My Family

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Movie advice. Or 'films' if you will on 18:05 - Feb 14 with 770 viewsPerublue

Movie advice. Or 'films' if you will on 18:04 - Feb 14 by Perublue

Fighting with My Family

......and i know...... i was very tempted to change the 1st word with another one beginning with f
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 18:06]

Poll: Rugby World Cup Winner ?

Movie advice. Or 'films' if you will on 20:50 - Feb 14 with 638 viewsIllinoisblue

Movie advice. Or 'films' if you will on 18:05 - Feb 14 by Perublue

......and i know...... i was very tempted to change the 1st word with another one beginning with f
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 18:06]

thank you! one for the avoid list.

62 - 78 - 81

Movie advice. Or 'films' if you will on 20:51 - Feb 14 with 637 viewsSpruceMoose

Saw that trailer in the cinema the other day. Even the wife gave me the side eye, sensing my rage in the dark.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 20:51]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Movie advice. Or 'films' if you will on 21:09 - Feb 14 with 598 viewsIllinoisblue

Movie advice. Or 'films' if you will on 20:51 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Saw that trailer in the cinema the other day. Even the wife gave me the side eye, sensing my rage in the dark.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 20:51]

I literally saw it for the first time on Sunday. About an hour after our humiliation. Proof, again, that there is no god.

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024