Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers and Skuse 18:57 - Feb 14 with 8743 viewsgrimboy

Does anyone think they will return to the team Saturday,I am hoping it doesn’t happen Lambert has at last got some balance and youth that can only get better surely?
Chambers and Skuse on 19:00 - Feb 14 with 4028 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I would like to think they will only return once fully fit.

Collins returning would be massive for us.

Whatever happens with them we need to keep the shape with 2 up front and Judge behind.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Chambers and Skuse on 19:10 - Feb 14 with 3995 viewsreusersfreekicks

1 match is not a significant sample
Chambers and Skuse on 19:27 - Feb 14 with 3975 viewsgrimboy

Chambers and Skuse on 19:10 - Feb 14 by reusersfreekicks

1 match is not a significant sample

No your right but with playing those two, things haven’t been all plain sailing has it its time to build for the future would say.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 19:30]
Chambers and Skuse on 19:28 - Feb 14 with 3964 viewsSpruceMoose

Chambers and Skuse on 19:27 - Feb 14 by grimboy

No your right but with playing those two, things haven’t been all plain sailing has it its time to build for the future would say.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 19:30]

What about his left?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Chambers and Skuse on 19:32 - Feb 14 with 3956 viewsbadadski

Chambers and Skuse on 19:28 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

What about his left?

Chambers i hope not as don't think he is good enough as centre back and Skuse hopefully not as we now need to go gung ho and with him playing we tend to be far more reserved than what we can afford to be.

This formation is the best it has been for a free playing approach and Lambert knows now that if we go down fighting as supporters we will be more inclined to come back than if we play defensive for a stalemate yet still lose then we wont return.
Chambers and Skuse on 19:38 - Feb 14 with 3924 viewsfooters

Have you ever considered a basic course in English? Full stops are your friend, friend.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Chambers and Skuse on 19:41 - Feb 14 with 3912 viewsgrimboy

Chambers and Skuse on 19:38 - Feb 14 by footers

Have you ever considered a basic course in English? Full stops are your friend, friend.

No sir.
Chambers and Skuse on 19:41 - Feb 14 with 3913 viewsHerbivore

Chambers will definitely come back in if fit and rightly so. Skuse probably will although Lambert might bring him back on the bench to begin with.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers and Skuse on 19:42 - Feb 14 with 3898 viewsSpruceMoose

Chambers and Skuse on 19:38 - Feb 14 by footers

Sampamsdisco could have used a bit of spacing too,now that I think about it.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Chambers and Skuse on 19:45 - Feb 14 with 3897 viewsgrimboy

Chambers and Skuse on 19:41 - Feb 14 by Herbivore

Chambers will definitely come back in if fit and rightly so. Skuse probably will although Lambert might bring him back on the bench to begin with.

I do hope your wrong.lastnight when we were under pressure I thought the defence never really panicked but when Chambers plays I think the whole defence seems to be liable to mistakes .
I for one would like to see us build on last night rather than go backwards again.
Chambers and Skuse on 19:45 - Feb 14 with 3890 viewsfooters

Chambers and Skuse on 19:42 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Sampamsdisco could have used a bit of spacing too,now that I think about it.

Yes,i seem to recall other posters having similar issues with punctuation,and comma spacing,but maybe it is a trait common to those of the hard-of-thinking?

Though Philip has privately told me to stop being so conspiratorial!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Chambers and Skuse on 19:47 - Feb 14 with 3881 viewsSpruceMoose

Chambers and Skuse on 19:45 - Feb 14 by footers

Yes,i seem to recall other posters having similar issues with punctuation,and comma spacing,but maybe it is a trait common to those of the hard-of-thinking?

Though Philip has privately told me to stop being so conspiratorial!

Just makes me think that you were getting too close to the truth. Dangerously close.

You should take a look at what times of the day certain pairs of posters are on here. It'll blow your mind.

Edit - for the hard of thinking I am talking about me and wkj.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 19:51]

Chambers and Skuse on 19:48 - Feb 14 with 3881 viewsgrimboy

Chambers and Skuse on 19:47 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

Just makes me think that you were getting too close to the truth. Dangerously close.

You should take a look at what times of the day certain pairs of posters are on here. It'll blow your mind.

Edit - for the hard of thinking I am talking about me and wkj.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2019 19:51]

Can I ask you a question?
Chambers and Skuse on 19:50 - Feb 14 with 3865 viewsSpruceMoose

Chambers and Skuse on 19:48 - Feb 14 by grimboy

Can I ask you a question?

My good man, you just did.

Chambers and Skuse on 19:55 - Feb 14 with 3839 viewsgrimboy

Chambers and Skuse on 19:50 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

My good man, you just did.

Why are you so annoying,constantly turning threads into bickering ,sniping and just being a complete tw@t?
Chambers and Skuse on 19:57 - Feb 14 with 3828 viewshadleighboyblue

I would hope we keep the same midfield , but Bishop left the field at the end with ice on his ankle and Judge could hardly walk off , he was shattered , but wasn't he great !
Chambers and Skuse on 19:58 - Feb 14 with 3826 viewsSpruceMoose

Chambers and Skuse on 19:55 - Feb 14 by grimboy

Why are you so annoying,constantly turning threads into bickering ,sniping and just being a complete tw@t?

I was having a perfectly amicable conversation with Footers until you took yet another abusive steaming dump over everything. I suggest you look a bit closer to home for the source of the tw@ttery here.

I shan't be drawn into arguing with you.

Chambers and Skuse on 19:59 - Feb 14 with 3820 viewsblueislander

So. Assuming Collins is not fit, you would go with a back four of Bree, Pennington , Chambers and Knudsen.
Chambers and Skuse on 20:00 - Feb 14 with 3814 viewsgrimboy

Chambers and Skuse on 19:58 - Feb 14 by SpruceMoose

I was having a perfectly amicable conversation with Footers until you took yet another abusive steaming dump over everything. I suggest you look a bit closer to home for the source of the tw@ttery here.

I shan't be drawn into arguing with you.

Good man now run along and annoy someone else.
Chambers and Skuse on 20:01 - Feb 14 with 3806 viewsSpruceMoose

Chambers and Skuse on 20:00 - Feb 14 by grimboy

Good man now run along and annoy someone else.

As I said, I'm having a perfectly amicable discussion with Footers. So please, stop your attention seeking and aim your posts in another direction. Thank you.

Chambers and Skuse on 20:02 - Feb 14 with 3811 viewsgrimboy

Chambers and Skuse on 19:59 - Feb 14 by blueislander

So. Assuming Collins is not fit, you would go with a back four of Bree, Pennington , Chambers and Knudsen.

That’s going backwards Knudsen played well last night in the middle better than I have seen Chambers play in any game this season.
Chambers and Skuse on 20:07 - Feb 14 with 3791 viewsblueislander

Chambers and Skuse on 20:02 - Feb 14 by grimboy

That’s going backwards Knudsen played well last night in the middle better than I have seen Chambers play in any game this season.

Indeed. That would be retrogressive. Plus it is a combination that has not brought us much success. I had my doubts about Bree. I didn’t see the match last night, but by all accounts, he played really well
Chambers and Skuse on 20:14 - Feb 14 with 3772 viewsbadadski

Chambers and Skuse on 20:07 - Feb 14 by blueislander

Indeed. That would be retrogressive. Plus it is a combination that has not brought us much success. I had my doubts about Bree. I didn’t see the match last night, but by all accounts, he played really well

Not sure why either would come back on past performance, what have either done through the whole season to come back straight away? defended stoutly? Nope, not given away goals? nope. Not panicked under pressure when closed down by an opposition player? nope.

in regards to punctuation, full stops etc, i'm at work and trying to multi task so getting my point across is of more of priority than proof reading in between work calls and flouncing on punctuation.
Chambers and Skuse on 20:15 - Feb 14 with 3771 viewsgrimboy

Chambers and Skuse on 20:07 - Feb 14 by blueislander

He played ok but he will get better I’m sure I would definitely keep that back four even if all the defenders are fit.
Chambers and Skuse on 20:33 - Feb 14 with 3735 viewsbadadski

Chambers and Skuse on 20:15 - Feb 14 by grimboy

He played ok but he will get better I’m sure I would definitely keep that back four even if all the defenders are fit.

Collins back is a cert as soon as he is fit, a class above anyone else by a country mile even if half fit. Knudsen in all games at centre has been far more composed than either Chambers or Pennington for most of the season when they have played together. I just don't like them as a centre pairing at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024