Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next 3 fixtures - Huge ! 13:09 - Feb 15 with 2709 viewsWestcountryblue

Stoke (Home)
Wigan (Away)
Reading (Home)

If we're going to get ourselves out of this mess, we need at least 7 points from these 3 games and it's certainly not out of the question looking at form and also the fact that we are at home for 2 of them. Given the way we've played over the last couple of games, i have the feeling that we might be gaining a bit of momentum with Judge and Bishop starting to turn in some good performances, so i think it's now or never. Ideally, if we can tighten the gap to 3-4 points, and gain some all important momentum, then who knows.

After that, we will have to scrape like hell in in the games vs Bristol City (A), Forest (H), Hull (H) and Bolton (A)....where you'd hope we could at least pick up 6 points.
The problem with your trolling is that.... on 16:50 - Feb 15 with 536 viewsBloots

Next 3 fixtures - Huge ! on 16:46 - Feb 15 by LeagueOne

On paper we could pick up those 9 points, those are three beatable teams but because we're prone a couple of howlers every game and so toothless up front (especially now Sears is gone) I can't see us being able to win any of those fixtures, regardless of how hard we work.

We've played our fair share of non-teams already and only managed to beat Wigan and Rotherham and even then it was touch and go, it's just not going to happen. Chances are after the great showing we had this week we'll get beaten by Stoke, in fact, the last time Stoke even won a game was against us.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 16:47]

...the majority of people agree with you.

Sort of takes the edge of it.

Just saying.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

The problem with my trolling is that it makes many erect on 16:55 - Feb 15 with 534 viewsLeagueOne

The problem with your trolling is that.... on 16:50 - Feb 15 by Bloots

...the majority of people agree with you.

Sort of takes the edge of it.

Just saying.

If you look at all the remaining fixtures, survival is doable - it's not trolling to stay grounded and use the form/evidence to form an opinion based on that, and we cannot score many, we certainly can't defend, our midfield up until now has been drab, so it all still suggests we'll be relegated with the record lowest points.

If so many agree, why are so many hostile to the fact we're nailed on to relegations till and your somehow a terrible supporter for pointing out the facts over the fantasy?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Next 3 fixtures - Huge ! on 17:19 - Feb 15 with 509 viewsPJH

Next 3 fixtures - Huge ! on 16:46 - Feb 15 by LeagueOne

On paper we could pick up those 9 points, those are three beatable teams but because we're prone a couple of howlers every game and so toothless up front (especially now Sears is gone) I can't see us being able to win any of those fixtures, regardless of how hard we work.

We've played our fair share of non-teams already and only managed to beat Wigan and Rotherham and even then it was touch and go, it's just not going to happen. Chances are after the great showing we had this week we'll get beaten by Stoke, in fact, the last time Stoke even won a game was against us.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 16:47]

You are right that the last time that "Stoke even won a game was against us" if you discount their wins against Leeds and Millwall since.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024