Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strange, - What an awfull 14 months and now its hard NOT to feel positive 15:56 - Feb 15 with 949 viewsChurchman75

Although we still have Evans in charge i certainly feel as if we have our club back.

Deluded comment but we arent down until the fat lady sings, new feel of optimism, new formation, - how i wish we'd play 2 up front in this formation when lambert began his tenure.
Yes we need to pick up a result really soon and build momentum but there are some very winnable games here. Even the last two if SU or/and LU if already promoted.

Im a ref but giving it up end of season and will be buying a season ticket whatever division we are are in.

What we really need ME to do is a Huddersfield offer and get the excitement and togetherness back like in the late 90's.

Sat 16 Feb 3:00pm Stoke City H
Sat 23 Feb 3:00pm Wigan Athletic A
Sat 2 Mar 3:00pm Reading H
Sat 9 Mar 3:00pm West Bromwich Albion A
Tue 12 Mar 7:45pm Bristol City A
Sat 16 Mar 3:00pm Nottingham Forest H
Sat 30 Mar 3:00pm Hull City H
Sat 6 Apr 3:00pm Bolton Wanderers A
Wed 10 Apr 7:45pm Brentford A
Sat 13 Apr 3:00pm Birmingham City H
Fri 19 Apr 3:00pm Preston North End A
Mon 22 Apr 3:00pm Swansea City H
Sat 27 Apr 3:00pm Sheffield United A
Sun 5 May 12:30pm Leeds United H

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Strange, - What an awfull 14 months and now its hard NOT to feel positive on 10:56 - Feb 16 with 751 viewspatrickswell

Hmmm...looking at those fixtures the best I can sum up is 17 points from 14 games, 2 more than we managed in the preceding 32 games.

We need some surprises, don’t we? Still it’s nice to hear that we are playing with a system that seems to give us a little more threat.
Strange, - What an awfull 14 months and now its hard NOT to feel positive on 16:04 - Feb 16 with 668 viewsChris_Knights

Strange, - What an awfull 14 months and now its hard NOT to feel positive on 10:56 - Feb 16 by patrickswell

Hmmm...looking at those fixtures the best I can sum up is 17 points from 14 games, 2 more than we managed in the preceding 32 games.

We need some surprises, don’t we? Still it’s nice to hear that we are playing with a system that seems to give us a little more threat.

Poor deluded muppets .... positive ? Stats don’t lie. Second worse attack... worst defence by absolutely miles and still people think we will stay up. FFS.... be realistic... crap owner .. crap team and a manager that still thinks we play well when we lose 3-0..... never mind this time next year you’ll be saying going down to league two will be a good thing... with the owner we have NO chance of anything good ever happening and 99 % of ITFC simply don’t see it. Sad in every single way
Strange, - What an awfull 14 months and now its hard NOT to feel positive on 16:26 - Feb 16 with 634 viewsChampionship

Strange, - What an awfull 14 months and now its hard NOT to feel positive on 16:04 - Feb 16 by Chris_Knights

Poor deluded muppets .... positive ? Stats don’t lie. Second worse attack... worst defence by absolutely miles and still people think we will stay up. FFS.... be realistic... crap owner .. crap team and a manager that still thinks we play well when we lose 3-0..... never mind this time next year you’ll be saying going down to league two will be a good thing... with the owner we have NO chance of anything good ever happening and 99 % of ITFC simply don’t see it. Sad in every single way

Do one sad case. You don't seem to be able to wait to post things like this.
Strange, - What an awfull 14 months and now its hard NOT to feel positive on 16:37 - Feb 16 with 593 viewsHorseboy

World beaters Wednesday night??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024