Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool in receivership 16:40 - Feb 15 with 1167 viewsRyorry

http://www.fsf.org.uk/latest-news/view/Court-paves-way-for-end-of-oystons-at-Bla

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Blackpool in receivership on 16:51 - Feb 15 with 1115 viewsLeagueOne

I suspect they'd take the points reduction just to see the Oystons out, absolute scum they are. Football clubs should be run by their communities, not business. If that was enforced this would have never have happened. They are our clubs at the end of the day.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Blackpool in receivership on 19:41 - Feb 15 with 923 viewsfactual_blue

Blackpool in receivership on 16:51 - Feb 15 by LeagueOne

I suspect they'd take the points reduction just to see the Oystons out, absolute scum they are. Football clubs should be run by their communities, not business. If that was enforced this would have never have happened. They are our clubs at the end of the day.

You want to be careful about make actionable statements like that about the Oystons, who are prone to litigate at the drop of a hat.

Owen Oyston has, it is worth pointing out, a conviction for rape.*

*That is a factually correct and non-actionable statement.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Blackpool in receivership on 21:58 - Feb 15 with 806 viewsBLUEBEAT

Does this mean we can have Curtis Tilt now?

Poll: W or W

Blackpool in receivership on 08:34 - Feb 16 with 671 viewsPendejo

Blackpool in receivership on 19:41 - Feb 15 by factual_blue

You want to be careful about make actionable statements like that about the Oystons, who are prone to litigate at the drop of a hat.

Owen Oyston has, it is worth pointing out, a conviction for rape.*

*That is a factually correct and non-actionable statement.

I believe a precedent was set a number of years ago when someone made a derogatory comment about a famous person that whilst abusive it was deemed "fair comment" rather than actionable libel, thus calling the Oystons Scum is legally acceptable.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Blackpool in receivership on 08:48 - Feb 16 with 653 viewsartsbossbeard

Blackpool in receivership on 16:51 - Feb 15 by LeagueOne

"our clubs".

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024