Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kids for the Planet. 18:17 - Feb 15 with 2322 viewsWhymarkmariner

Anybody see the protests by kids about saving the planet. Good on them, The funniest placard I saw was " They have smarter Cabinets in Ikea" Brilliant and true.
Kids for the Planet. on 18:30 - Feb 15 with 2286 viewsSpruceMoose

Yep! Good on them I say. They clearly don't care about the inevitable sneering which will be aimed at them.

These climate strikes today by Swansea_Blue 15 Feb 2019 13:39
Brilliant to see the passion from a bunch of kids who, quite frankly, are putting many adults and certainly most politicians to shame.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47250424

PM's response apparently 'get back to school you little horrors, you're being a nuisance' [no]. Bitch.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Kids for the Planet. on 18:58 - Feb 15 with 2257 viewsPecker

If you take your kid out of school without permission you get fined. many of them just walked out. their parents won't be saying good on them.
Kids for the Planet. on 19:00 - Feb 15 with 2253 viewsSpruceMoose

Kids for the Planet. on 18:58 - Feb 15 by Pecker

If you take your kid out of school without permission you get fined. many of them just walked out. their parents won't be saying good on them.

I predict a grand total of 0 parents will get fined for this.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Kids for the Planet. on 19:06 - Feb 15 with 2248 viewsgtsb

Their parents, us, the generation that did nothing despite the warnings. Good on them. Every parent whose child walked out should be proud.
Kids for the Planet. on 19:07 - Feb 15 with 2238 viewsZedRodgers

Yes they are, Jeremy. Yes they are.

No, not at the moment

Kids for the Planet. on 19:08 - Feb 15 with 2233 viewsSpruceMoose

Kids for the Planet. on 19:07 - Feb 15 by ZedRodgers

Good for them, they're learning young.

Kids for the Planet. on 19:09 - Feb 15 with 2232 viewsgtsb

Mr Blinkered, it doesn't matter who is prime minister, even Jeremy Corbyn, they would chant against whoever is in.
Kids for the Planet. on 19:10 - Feb 15 with 2233 viewsbraveblue

Nonsense. Songs and slogans all rehearsed.
Login to get fewer ads

Kids for the Planet. on 19:11 - Feb 15 with 2222 viewsSpruceMoose

Kids for the Planet. on 19:10 - Feb 15 by braveblue

What is nonsense?

Kids for the Planet. on 19:13 - Feb 15 with 2206 viewsEwan_Oozami

The democratic system is broken, those kids are the anarcho-syndicalists of the future.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Kids for the Planet. on 19:14 - Feb 15 with 2198 viewsChampionship

Always nice to finish early before a week off
Kids for the Planet. on 10:54 - Feb 16 with 2051 viewsBlueBadger

Kids for the Planet. on 19:00 - Feb 15 by SpruceMoose

I predict a grand total of 0 parents will get fined for this.

Didn't at least one teaching union support this?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kids for the Planet. on 10:58 - Feb 16 with 2040 viewsjeera

Kids for the Planet. on 19:10 - Feb 15 by braveblue

"I hate children - why are they having a bit of fun whilst helping to reinforce an important point".

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Kids for the Planet. on 11:10 - Feb 16 with 2033 viewsbraveblue

Kids for the Planet. on 10:58 - Feb 16 by jeera

"I hate children - why are they having a bit of fun whilst helping to reinforce an important point".

If that’s the way you are then so be it. If it’s aimed at me you are a complete fool.
Kids for the Planet. on 11:38 - Feb 16 with 2016 viewsBlueBadger

Kids for the Planet. on 19:11 - Feb 15 by SpruceMoose

What is nonsense?

Giving a sh*t about where you live, apparently.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Kids for the Planet. on 11:39 - Feb 16 with 2014 viewsBlueBadger

Kids for the Planet. on 11:10 - Feb 16 by braveblue

If that’s the way you are then so be it. If it’s aimed at me you are a complete fool.

If you're upset now, just wait until you hear that they said something nasty about ITFC supporters.

Kids for the Planet. on 11:41 - Feb 16 with 2014 viewsBlueBadger

Kids for the Planet. on 18:30 - Feb 15 by SpruceMoose

Yep! Good on them I say. They clearly don't care about the inevitable sneering which will be aimed at them.

These climate strikes today by Swansea_Blue 15 Feb 2019 13:39
Brilliant to see the passion from a bunch of kids who, quite frankly, are putting many adults and certainly most politicians to shame.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47250424

PM's response apparently 'get back to school you little horrors, you're being a nuisance' [no]. Bitch.

Middle Aged and Old People: Kids nowadays are rubbish, all they care about is Fortnite and phones
Also Middle Aged and Old People: STOP GOING TO PROTESTS AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Kids for the Planet. on 12:16 - Feb 16 with 1995 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

That will be the momentum planted kids!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Kids for the Planet. on 12:39 - Feb 16 with 1981 viewsBinner

Rather than 'just walking out' many of them asked their schools for permission to be absent and were given leave.

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Kids for the Planet. on 12:49 - Feb 16 with 1972 viewsRyorry

Kids for the Planet. on 11:41 - Feb 16 by BlueBadger

Middle Aged and Old People: Kids nowadays are rubbish, all they care about is Fortnite and phones
Also Middle Aged and Old People: STOP GOING TO PROTESTS AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Not a good idea to generalise and stigmatise large chunks ofthe population like that tho Badger, I think you'll find the majority of middle-aged & older people, including on here & myself, think most young people are great and have supported this march.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Kids for the Planet. on 12:52 - Feb 16 with 1963 viewsChampionship

Kids for the Planet. on 12:49 - Feb 16 by Ryorry

Not a good idea to generalise and stigmatise large chunks ofthe population like that tho Badger, I think you'll find the majority of middle-aged & older people, including on here & myself, think most young people are great and have supported this march.

It seems to be his MO. Post over the top unfunny shots at people and repeat them over and over.
Kids for the Planet. on 12:59 - Feb 16 with 1958 viewsBlueBadger

Kids for the Planet. on 12:49 - Feb 16 by Ryorry

Look, I'd have said 'some thickos on TWTD who pride themselves on telling people they went to the University of Life and generally revelling in their own ignorance' but it just seemed a bot of a mouthful and a bit long-winded.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 13:00]

Kids for the Planet. on 14:34 - Feb 16 with 1912 viewsjeera

Kids for the Planet. on 11:10 - Feb 16 by braveblue

Please yourself buddy - I've been called worse!

You could say what your issue is with it all though.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024