Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... 20:47 - Feb 15 with 2697 viewsKieran_Knows

[Post edited 15 Feb 2019 20:53]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

New deal for Alan Judge to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 20:50 - Feb 15 with 2641 viewsChampionship

Bit clickbaity to miss out the key word 'hopefully'. We already knew we wanted him to stay.
New deal for Alan Judge to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 20:52 - Feb 15 with 2604 viewsKieran_Knows

New deal for Alan Judge to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 20:50 - Feb 15 by Championship

Bit clickbaity to miss out the key word 'hopefully'. We already knew we wanted him to stay.

Apologies, not intentional. Amended.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

New deal for Alan Judge to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 20:54 - Feb 15 with 2591 viewsChampionship

New deal for Alan Judge to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 20:52 - Feb 15 by Kieran_Knows

Apologies, not intentional. Amended.

New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 21:17 - Feb 15 with 2464 viewsjpring89

Thing is if someone comes in for him for Million plus to a championship side 2 year deal or so can’t see us keeping him. Far too good for League 1 if that’s where we find ourselves. He would be our biggest asset in league 1 if we hold on to him.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 21:32 - Feb 15 with 2384 viewsChampionship

New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 21:17 - Feb 15 by jpring89

Thing is if someone comes in for him for Million plus to a championship side 2 year deal or so can’t see us keeping him. Far too good for League 1 if that’s where we find ourselves. He would be our biggest asset in league 1 if we hold on to him.

Anyone who wants him will be making it clear now. There's no way he will sign the deal and then we get a bid. It makes no sense.
New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 21:33 - Feb 15 with 2378 viewstractorboy1978

New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 21:17 - Feb 15 by jpring89

It's clearly very much in the hands of Judge but I can see Lambert selling it to him as one year in L1 as the star man and first name on the team sheet rather than a bit part player at a mid table Championship side. Perhaps he just wants to enjoy playing his football again? I certainly hope so.
New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 22:12 - Feb 15 with 2188 viewsbluesym

New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 21:33 - Feb 15 by tractorboy1978

It's clearly very much in the hands of Judge but I can see Lambert selling it to him as one year in L1 as the star man and first name on the team sheet rather than a bit part player at a mid table Championship side. Perhaps he just wants to enjoy playing his football again? I certainly hope so.

He has already purchased his 2 children ITFC kits, so here to stay i reacon...

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 22:24 - Feb 15 with 2128 viewsEwan_Oozami

New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 21:33 - Feb 15 by tractorboy1978

If we do go down, the Southend games will be interesting....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 22:55 - Feb 15 with 1991 viewshatch

New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 22:24 - Feb 15 by Ewan_Oozami

If we do go down, the Southend games will be interesting....

I take we boo Hyam right? Seems the etiquette?
New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 07:47 - Feb 16 with 1579 viewsDinnernotTea

Thing is he's in the same mould as McGeady at Sunderland. I guess McGeady will be paid more in L1 but proves that type of player might fancy it.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 10:46 - Feb 16 with 1296 viewsBlueBadger

New deal for Alan Judge hopefully to be sorted in ‘near future’... on 22:55 - Feb 15 by hatch

I take we boo Hyam right? Seems the etiquette?

Only if he turns out for us...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024