Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! 08:53 - Feb 16 with 1120 viewsartsbossbeard

*irons booing slacks*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 09:00 - Feb 16 with 1082 viewsSitfcB

Who?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 09:01 - Feb 16 with 1071 viewsSuperblue95

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 09:00 - Feb 16 by SitfcB

Who?

Ryan Woods I’m assuming

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 09:01 - Feb 16 with 1069 viewsartsbossbeard

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 09:00 - Feb 16 by SitfcB

Who?

Clue: Poppygate

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 09:03 - Feb 16 with 1048 viewsSuperblue95

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 09:01 - Feb 16 by artsbossbeard

Clue: Poppygate

Ahh even better.

Even as a man who’s grown up in Ireland I find him a bellend

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 09:55 - Feb 16 with 893 viewsfactual_blue

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 09:03 - Feb 16 by Superblue95

Ahh even better.

Even as a man who’s grown up in Ireland I find him a bellend

I've reached the conclusion that no men in Ireland have grown up.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 09:57 - Feb 16 with 886 viewsSteve_M

Yes, Jonas has been back for the last two games. Oh...

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 10:00 - Feb 16 with 873 viewsHerbivore

They've got a pretty ridiculous squad on paper.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 10:04 - Feb 16 with 862 viewsWD19

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 10:00 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

They've got a pretty ridiculous squad on paper.

We have a pretty amazing paper squad too.

Huws is chief amongst those made out of paper....
Login to get fewer ads

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 10:52 - Feb 16 with 770 viewsBlueBadger

Ooh, they've got a panto baddy for us to get angry with today, great news! on 10:04 - Feb 16 by WD19

We have a pretty amazing paper squad too.

Huws is chief amongst those made out of paper....

I look at it and am frequently amazed by what we paid for it...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024