Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After our performance the other night. 10:51 - Feb 16 with 948 viewsPecker

I shall go for a squeaky bum 1-0 win today. It won't be pretty and they will have the majority of chances, but somehow we cling on for 3 vital points. Probably to late for a great escape, but a welcome victory. Enjoy if you can and I will see some of you down there.
on 10:54 - Feb 16 with 940 views_

After our performance the other night. on 10:56 - Feb 16 with 930 viewsCaptainAhab

Heroic 3-2 victory. Just got a feeling, I've even put a quid on it at 66-1.
After our performance the other night. on 10:57 - Feb 16 with 925 viewsPecker

After our performance the other night. on 10:56 - Feb 16 by CaptainAhab

Heroic 3-2 victory. Just got a feeling, I've even put a quid on it at 66-1.

Gambling is bad.
After our performance the other night. on 10:59 - Feb 16 with 920 viewsCaptainAhab

After our performance the other night. on 10:57 - Feb 16 by Pecker

Gambling is bad.

Ok mum
After our performance the other night. on 11:03 - Feb 16 with 907 viewsCoastalblue

Either

For once we get the early goal, confidence grows, the second goal settles us and we kill the game with a third.

Or

We look the better side, deserve the win but a bad mistake at the back sees a 1-1 draw.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

After our performance the other night. on 11:05 - Feb 16 with 894 viewsPecker

After our performance the other night. on 11:03 - Feb 16 by Coastalblue

Either

For once we get the early goal, confidence grows, the second goal settles us and we kill the game with a third.

Or

We look the better side, deserve the win but a bad mistake at the back sees a 1-1 draw.

There is sitting on the fence and then there is that.
After our performance the other night. on 11:07 - Feb 16 with 889 viewsKieran_Knows

3-1 Town. Keane, Judge and Quaner the scorers.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

After our performance the other night. on 11:08 - Feb 16 with 881 viewsPecker

After our performance the other night. on 11:07 - Feb 16 by Kieran_Knows

3-1 Town. Keane, Judge and Quaner the scorers.

Keane most likely. Judge possibly. Quaner
Login to get fewer ads

After our performance the other night. on 11:10 - Feb 16 with 876 viewsfloridaboy

I just hope PL starts with the same side that started the other night. Looked a different team without Chambers and Skuse.

If we go down and for me it is still if then with Lambert saying he is going with a younger side then I am afraid Chambers and Skuse need to move on or be prepared to be bit part players. Plus the club will need to get their wages off the books.

I fancy today might be a decent win. Stoke are in very poor form so are there to get a much needed 3 points

Its a 2-1 from me!!
After our performance the other night. on 11:11 - Feb 16 with 873 viewsBasuco

2 - 0 Town with a victory fist pump from Jonas. COYFB's
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 11:12]
After our performance the other night. on 11:12 - Feb 16 with 869 viewsBlueBadger

After our performance the other night. on 10:57 - Feb 16 by Pecker

Gambling is bad.

Particularly when you're burning money like that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

After our performance the other night. on 11:19 - Feb 16 with 849 viewsKeaneish

After weathering some heavy pressure in both halves, I'm going to opt for a clean sheet and 2-nil win. Stoke are in a similar mould to Villa for me, a game we should have taken something from. Given the last few performances again at superior oppo, I'm quietly confident today.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

After our performance the other night. on 11:31 - Feb 16 with 816 viewsOsborneOneNil

After our performance the other night. on 11:19 - Feb 16 by Keaneish

After weathering some heavy pressure in both halves, I'm going to opt for a clean sheet and 2-nil win. Stoke are in a similar mould to Villa for me, a game we should have taken something from. Given the last few performances again at superior oppo, I'm quietly confident today.

A 2-0 would do us wonders, two goal gap, mildly comfortable, onto the next.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024