Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CBD oil 13:58 - Feb 16 with 2604 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone on here with any knowledge of producing and and stuff regarding percentages and carrier oils and all that sort of thing? Growing the plant isn't a problem as that is covered, it's taking out the THC (or getting THC free seeds) that I don't know about.

Mate of mine has acres of greenhouses and is currently growing cucumbers but I have suggested we get into all this CBD stuff.

PMs welcome - and if anyone is very clued up on the process there could be financial rewards.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

CBD oil on 14:09 - Feb 16 with 2565 viewsTIB

Definitely a big emerging market. A friend of mine grows in Vegas and spoke to me recently about CBD drinks...weed beer is not on the cards for Away Days though!!! Can fire some questions over to him if you want?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

CBD oil on 14:11 - Feb 16 with 2556 viewsfooters

Give me a nudge on this later LL and I'll get back to you with some info off a mate.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

CBD oil on 14:17 - Feb 16 with 2548 viewsLord_Lucan

CBD oil on 14:09 - Feb 16 by TIB

Definitely a big emerging market. A friend of mine grows in Vegas and spoke to me recently about CBD drinks...weed beer is not on the cards for Away Days though!!! Can fire some questions over to him if you want?

Well to be honest I am so clueless that I don't really know where to start.

Would your friend accept a visit in Vegas to share some info - or would he like to even do a joint venture?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

CBD oil on 14:25 - Feb 16 with 2512 viewsMeadowlark

CBD oil on 14:17 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Would your friend accept a visit in Vegas to share some info - or would he like to even do a joint venture?

"Joint" venture! 😂
CBD oil on 14:31 - Feb 16 with 2493 viewsWithnail

I think there are stricter regulations coming for both production and sale of cbd. Worth looking into that before you start.
CBD oil on 14:31 - Feb 16 with 2487 viewsblueislander

CBD oil on 14:25 - Feb 16 by Meadowlark

"Joint" venture! 😂

Guernsey has just approved the creation of the first cannabis farm. I have been taking the pills for a few months. Can’t say I have noticed any real difference in my health.
CBD oil on 14:35 - Feb 16 with 2478 viewsLord_Lucan

CBD oil on 14:31 - Feb 16 by Withnail

I think there are stricter regulations coming for both production and sale of cbd. Worth looking into that before you start.

If that is the case I welcome it. The more difficult and the more red tape = less competition.

The business I am in is so bloody difficult that we have little competition.

Yes, I am an idiot.

CBD oil on 14:45 - Feb 16 with 2450 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

cannabis has many componets but the major two being cbd and thc.
i might be wrong but think you need to grow cannabis palnts and then extract the cbd.
so you can grow it but you will be treated as growing a ganja plant and not for cbd so will face same punishments.
not sure if the male plant (hemp) has any cbd in or not but its normally the female plant you want as male plants just produce seeds and will cross pollinate your female plants and turn them into males.
anyway when its all grown pm me, i will take a few kg of bud of your hands.
you can extract the cbd and leave me the good stuff
Login to get fewer ads

CBD oil on 15:57 - Feb 16 with 2348 viewsgobs93

My dad was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's. Having smoked throughout uni, I never understood the effects it could have outside of recreational use. Having left that behind and not smoked in a few years, been seriously looking into cbd as something to subside his side effects. May be slightly irrelevant to the original post but if anyone's had any similar experiences would be great to discuss!
CBD oil on 16:05 - Feb 16 with 2327 viewsLord_Lucan

CBD oil on 15:57 - Feb 16 by gobs93

My dad was recently diagnosed with Parkinson's. Having smoked throughout uni, I never understood the effects it could have outside of recreational use. Having left that behind and not smoked in a few years, been seriously looking into cbd as something to subside his side effects. May be slightly irrelevant to the original post but if anyone's had any similar experiences would be great to discuss!

Good friend of mine suffers from lots of things - including alcoholism, depression and anxiety. When things were bad he started taking some CBD oil and it helped, maybe it was psychological - who knows - but it certainly didn't do any harm.

Some of the big money players are going large investing in the whole CBD thing. It hasn't even started yet but will be huge.

Well, it will be as huge as "The Man" allows it to be.

CBD oil on 16:17 - Feb 16 with 2305 viewsdee_bo

CBD oil on 16:05 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Good friend of mine suffers from lots of things - including alcoholism, depression and anxiety. When things were bad he started taking some CBD oil and it helped, maybe it was psychological - who knows - but it certainly didn't do any harm.

Some of the big money players are going large investing in the whole CBD thing. It hasn't even started yet but will be huge.

Well, it will be as huge as "The Man" allows it to be.

I know where you can get seeds, which should produce flowers with THC below the 0.2 and know some very good growers in that field.
CBD oil on 16:19 - Feb 16 with 2303 viewsLord_Lucan

CBD oil on 16:17 - Feb 16 by dee_bo

I know where you can get seeds, which should produce flowers with THC below the 0.2 and know some very good growers in that field.

Well that seems a great help, PM me some details if you have time.

Much appreciated.

CBD oil on 20:04 - Feb 16 with 2165 viewsTIB

CBD oil on 14:17 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

I’m sure if you were in Vegas he’d meet up. He posts daily of his crops and was with Snoop Dogg a while back doing something around the commercial growing of it. PM me if you want, any questions / ideas and can fire them over to him.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

CBD oil on 20:14 - Feb 16 with 2143 viewsMelford

Are you getting a grow on then Lucan? my brothers had had some real beauties. I remember one where it was just a single massive 8 foot high plant that filled the whole conservatory. We called it The Triffid. We used to go into the conservatory to smoke but when it was all budding you didn't even need a spliff, you'd get high just by inhaling the pollen. It was spectacular.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

CBD oil on 20:48 - Feb 16 with 2105 viewsLord_Lucan

CBD oil on 20:14 - Feb 16 by Melford

Are you getting a grow on then Lucan? my brothers had had some real beauties. I remember one where it was just a single massive 8 foot high plant that filled the whole conservatory. We called it The Triffid. We used to go into the conservatory to smoke but when it was all budding you didn't even need a spliff, you'd get high just by inhaling the pollen. It was spectacular.

This will be a legal commercial thing - it's a friend doing it really.

The growing part isn't a problem

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024