Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inspired move putting Nsiala on 17:41 - Feb 16 with 1557 viewsthebooks

Caused havoc, (very indirectly) resulting in the goal. Extra comedy value seeing him play the remaining minute with no idea what position he should take, then opting for right midfield.

In truth we were poor today, much like earlier in the season. I thought Stoke were good, a lot more solid than Derby. But I will take a draw.

Bishop good, Keane and Judge OK (and captain materia,l I think; literally shoves our players into position). The rest a bit meh. Typical mixup for Stoke goal. Stoke fans vocal.

We were discussing how good we'll be in League One after the match. Feeling is if we keep Keane and Judge and get a couple of fullbacks we'll be pretty good (would like to keep Bree).
Inspired move putting Nsiala on on 17:43 - Feb 16 with 1517 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Perhaps that is where we are going wrong.

All our defenders and keeper should be in the opposition area where they are used to causing havoc.

Meanwhile our strikers who cause no problems whatsoever should be in defence.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Inspired move putting Nsiala on on 18:27 - Feb 16 with 1325 viewsSamWhiteUK

Inspired move putting Nsiala on on 17:43 - Feb 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Perhaps that is where we are going wrong.

All our defenders and keeper should be in the opposition area where they are used to causing havoc.

Meanwhile our strikers who cause no problems whatsoever should be in defence.

Our strikers are brilliant at keeping the ball nowhere near the goal
Inspired move putting Nsiala on on 20:22 - Feb 16 with 1084 viewsWickets

Yes the substition did create the goal as 3 Stoke defenders go towards him to block him off so i should think one of those should have been marking Keane who ends up with a free header .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024