Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? 17:43 - Feb 16 with 3647 viewsMattRichards4England

Peak calamity Knudsen would’ve been embarrassed by that performance from Kenlock today. Is he the worst football player in regard to technical ability we have ever had? Didn’t look interested either. Him and Quaner are lucky to make any money from football, let alone at this level!?
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 17:46 - Feb 16 with 3011 viewsSwailsey

Dear Lord.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 17:46 - Feb 16 with 3012 viewsthebooks

Bit over the top to say he's the worst player we've ever had. Most the players were poor today. Even Trev had a nightmare in the 2nd half.
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 17:49 - Feb 16 with 2965 viewssparks

He was largely fine. Still very inexperienced, and inevitably low on confidence in a struggling team.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 17:53 - Feb 16 with 2927 viewsMillsey

Ffs 😂
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 17:54 - Feb 16 with 2903 viewsHerbivore

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 17:49 - Feb 16 by sparks

He was largely fine. Still very inexperienced, and inevitably low on confidence in a struggling team.

I thought he was pretty terrible. Not sure he'll even be League 1 level for us next season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:11 - Feb 16 with 2798 viewsblueislander

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 17:54 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

I thought he was pretty terrible. Not sure he'll even be League 1 level for us next season.

Not a patch on Knudsen then?
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:11 - Feb 16 with 2800 viewsKeaneish

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:13 - Feb 16 with 2776 viewsHerbivore

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:11 - Feb 16 by blueislander

Not a patch on Knudsen then?

Nope. Not even close unfortunately.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:23 - Feb 16 with 2722 viewsFreddies_Ears

He was better 2nd half. Terrible 1st half though. Chalobah was very poor 2nd half.
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:33 - Feb 16 with 2674 views3_5_2

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 17:49 - Feb 16 by sparks

what is the point of posts like this?

hardly played recently, clearly lacking confidence but no more than that

attention seeking at its worse

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:33 - Feb 16 with 2670 viewsPecker

Stupid boy.
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:38 - Feb 16 with 2636 viewsreusersfreekicks

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:33 - Feb 16 by 3_5_2

what is the point of posts like this?

hardly played recently, clearly lacking confidence but no more than that

attention seeking at its worse

This. He did look poor in the first half but Ince didn't get a sniff in the second half. Ridiculous sensationalism by the OP
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 18:57]
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:39 - Feb 16 with 2617 viewsMrTown

Jesus wept, a bit dramatic that.

He had a poor game, I don't think anyone would probably debate that, but worst performance ever, worst footballer etc.

No he's young, he had a poor game, he's learning.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Yes he was poor first half; but he was decent second half.. on 18:43 - Feb 16 with 2604 viewsunstableblue

... and should be applauded for turning it around.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:51 - Feb 16 with 2565 viewswarkthisway

Well said - shame the deluded happy clappers on here can’t see the wood for the trees! - slipping to league 1 without a fight - and anyone on here still think Knudsen is a good player ?
Not one club in the whole of Europe wanted him - but he’s straight back in our team - what a joke .

bentnkuqi

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 19:25 - Feb 16 with 2459 viewsnshearman1

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:39 - Feb 16 by MrTown

Jesus wept, a bit dramatic that.

He had a poor game, I don't think anyone would probably debate that, but worst performance ever, worst footballer etc.

No he's young, he had a poor game, he's learning.

I didn't see the game, only the highlights, but the constant sneering, told-you-so, won't-even-make-league1 sniping from know-alls who never made it close to the level this boy is playing at, often in order to grind an axe for Knudsen, who consistently makes mistakes even when he's being very good and even after being given so many first-team appearances, is beyond me. Kenlock and many other of the younger lads may well be the boys we rely on to get us out of the League 1 mess we're diving into while others have gone missing. We are supporters (aren't we?), we should support our younger lads not constantly tell them how s**t they are and then highlight their mistakes and poor performances. Investing time in them and forgiving them mistakes may well pay off for us in the end. COYB
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 19:37 - Feb 16 with 2366 viewsbrogansnose

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 19:25 - Feb 16 by nshearman1

I didn't see the game, only the highlights, but the constant sneering, told-you-so, won't-even-make-league1 sniping from know-alls who never made it close to the level this boy is playing at, often in order to grind an axe for Knudsen, who consistently makes mistakes even when he's being very good and even after being given so many first-team appearances, is beyond me. Kenlock and many other of the younger lads may well be the boys we rely on to get us out of the League 1 mess we're diving into while others have gone missing. We are supporters (aren't we?), we should support our younger lads not constantly tell them how s**t they are and then highlight their mistakes and poor performances. Investing time in them and forgiving them mistakes may well pay off for us in the end. COYB

Yep, especially as PL has said that we need to utilise our youth more next season. To me, the lad is learning and was targeted all first half and left exposed with the formation.

My goodness, for a club that likes to supposedly pride its Ipswich way of bringing through its own youth, we don't half give them some stick.
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 19:59 - Feb 16 with 2289 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Odd that the OP wants to take out his frustrations on an inexperienced youngster rather than our World Cup goalkeeper who has just cost us AGAIN.

Poll: Our final position

on 20:00 - Feb 16 with 2280 views_

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:13 - Feb 16 by Herbivore

Nope. Not even close unfortunately.

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 20:03 - Feb 16 with 2257 viewstextbackup

he was very very poor today, not overly impressive at all last 2 games tbh.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 20:05 - Feb 16 with 2247 viewsPJH

on 20:00 - Feb 16 by _

Neither of them covered themselves in glory today but if Chambo is fit for next week I would hope that Jonas is at LB simply because he is our best LB.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 20:34]
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 20:32 - Feb 16 with 2175 viewsjas0999

Quaner looks very poor to me. I see no point playing him.

... but I like Kenlock. Young lad. Makes the odd error but technically looks reasonable.
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 20:34 - Feb 16 with 2167 viewsWickets

i dont think the midfield diamond helps him he was often up against two , as Nolan was trying to get foward and then struggled a little to get back to help him. Downes sat more on Wednsday so Kenlock did not get exposed so much as he did today. Remember we really had to look to win the game draws are not going to save us. Also its worth remembering that Tom Ince is rated as a premier league player, cost Millions, he has made many better players than Kenlock struggle.
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 20:39 - Feb 16 with 2140 viewssyntaxerror

Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 18:51 - Feb 16 by warkthisway

Well said - shame the deluded happy clappers on here can’t see the wood for the trees! - slipping to league 1 without a fight - and anyone on here still think Knudsen is a good player ?
Not one club in the whole of Europe wanted him - but he’s straight back in our team - what a joke .

You must be a comedy creation, just not a very funny one.
Kenlock - Worst performance ever? on 20:39 - Feb 16 with 2135 viewsBluebell

Kenlock and Nolan were pretty poor today.

Hopefully next week Chambers will be available and Jonas can go to left back.

I also thought Edwards was very good when he came on. I would like to see him and Judge playing on the wings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024