Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
19:54 - Feb 16 with 4022 views_

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 19:57 - Feb 16 with 3979 viewsPecker

Him and Judge will be excellent for us in L1.
Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 19:58 - Feb 16 with 3981 viewsCoastalblue

How much would a fit Bishop with half a season be worth? More than we can pay obviously, he gives us something we don't otherwise have.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 20:00]

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

on 19:59 - Feb 16 with 3972 views_

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 19:58 - Feb 16 by Coastalblue

How much would a fit Bishop with half a season be worth? More than we can pay obviously, he gives us something we don't otherwise have.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2019 20:00]

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 09:29 - Feb 17 with 3615 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Think tge club 100% did the right thing. Totally get where you are coming from but we have to protect our assets. He's top 3 asset at worst. For top playerd we sometimes have to take a calculated risk. I hooe we hold on to Huws for the same reasons. Would love him to get the last 5 games of the season in just so he is coming back next year with at least some momentum.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 09:37 - Feb 17 with 3574 viewstextbackup

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 09:29 - Feb 17 by Terry_Nutkins

Think tge club 100% did the right thing. Totally get where you are coming from but we have to protect our assets. He's top 3 asset at worst. For top playerd we sometimes have to take a calculated risk. I hooe we hold on to Huws for the same reasons. Would love him to get the last 5 games of the season in just so he is coming back next year with at least some momentum.

Huws wont play for us again

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 09:47 - Feb 17 with 3543 viewsgordon

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 09:29 - Feb 17 by Terry_Nutkins

Huws is very unlikely to play regularly again - there's nothing anyone can do yet to replace or mend severely damaged knee cartilage.
Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 09:56 - Feb 17 with 3513 viewstextbackup

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 09:47 - Feb 17 by gordon

Huws is very unlikely to play regularly again - there's nothing anyone can do yet to replace or mend severely damaged knee cartilage.

he had fluid on the calf the other day, wasn't he knee. unless ive read something incorrectly

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 11:22 - Feb 17 with 3393 viewsPositivelyPortman

on 19:59 - Feb 16 by _

What? Better than Judge??

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Login to get fewer ads

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 11:47 - Feb 17 with 3347 viewsfabian_illness

Him and Judge have been the stars of the show for the last couple of games. Exactly what we've been missing.
Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 12:19 - Feb 17 with 3299 viewsGeminiblue

I think him signing a new contract has contributed to his current good form, he said as much the other day. Knowing his future beyond the end of the season is sorted means It’s not a distraction. He can concentrate on his performance and lifted his confidence I’m sure.
Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 12:21 - Feb 17 with 3292 viewsChampionship

We had to give him the new deal. If we didn't and he continues to play well and stay fit he wouldn't be here next season. If he stays fit he is vital in L1.
Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 13:03 - Feb 17 with 3240 viewsBluefish

I wished you had told my surgeon this earlier in the year. I could have avoided the operations. Cant believe he didn't consult you 1st

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 13:24 - Feb 17 with 3215 viewsBrixtonBlue

As you know, I've disagreed with your views on Bish and his contract and thought of you when he was taken off. Was gutted he hadn't quite completed the match, and thought you'd pick up on that! But then a mate reminded me he did actually complete 90 mins!

Anyway, glad you've caught up at last

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 13:27 - Feb 17 with 3200 viewstextbackup

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 13:24 - Feb 17 by BrixtonBlue

As you know, I've disagreed with your views on Bish and his contract and thought of you when he was taken off. Was gutted he hadn't quite completed the match, and thought you'd pick up on that! But then a mate reminded me he did actually complete 90 mins!

Anyway, glad you've caught up at last

bishop is a fantastic footballer, as quick with the ball as he is without it, see's spaces others don't, and protects the ball so well when he has it.

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 14:07 - Feb 17 with 3144 viewsTerry_Nutkins

I had the horrific time with a knee cartilage injury. Took me.2 tears to get back playing properly and whilst i did lose some pace and could always feel it you can get back. I had Physio but he will be getting way more and they will build up the muscle properly. I had 4-5 big setbacks and similar to him suffered with bad swelling. I think he will get back, his knee will always cause him some main and he will probably need to manage training but fortunately really his main assets are not purely athletic. He'll not lose his skill, touch, vision etc. I'm not writing him off yet. Knees can take a lot of time to get right but he has the best treating him. Will need patience and hard work at this level of sport.

on 14:23 - Feb 17 with 3117 views_

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 11:22 - Feb 17 by PositivelyPortman

What? Better than Judge??

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 14:28 - Feb 17 with 3104 viewsBluefish

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 14:07 - Feb 17 by Terry_Nutkins

I had the horrific time with a knee cartilage injury. Took me.2 tears to get back playing properly and whilst i did lose some pace and could always feel it you can get back. I had Physio but he will be getting way more and they will build up the muscle properly. I had 4-5 big setbacks and similar to him suffered with bad swelling. I think he will get back, his knee will always cause him some main and he will probably need to manage training but fortunately really his main assets are not purely athletic. He'll not lose his skill, touch, vision etc. I'm not writing him off yet. Knees can take a lot of time to get right but he has the best treating him. Will need patience and hard work at this level of sport.

I've had 4 knee ops and cartilage injuries vary. Some of them were straight in and out and playing a few weeks later. My most recent is a years recovery but I doubt I will ever run again. Everything is fixable though

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 17:31 - Feb 17 with 2934 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 14:28 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

I've had 4 knee ops and cartilage injuries vary. Some of them were straight in and out and playing a few weeks later. My most recent is a years recovery but I doubt I will ever run again. Everything is fixable though

Yes, knees are just really complex which makes treatment and recovery so difficult to predict. Good luck with your recovery.

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 19:04 - Feb 17 with 2831 viewsBluefish

Teddy Bishop played 92 minutes today... on 17:31 - Feb 17 by Terry_Nutkins

Yes, knees are just really complex which makes treatment and recovery so difficult to predict. Good luck with your recovery.

Cheers. Slowly improving

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024