Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish 10:21 - Feb 17 with 3095 viewsBLUEBEAT

I hope he enjoyed the marvellous atmosphere

Poll: W or W

on 10:23 - Feb 17 with 2830 views_

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 10:27 - Feb 17 with 2801 viewstextbackup

50p says he's at the leeds home game too

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 17:02 - Feb 17 with 2625 viewsArnieM

Wonder if someone had to explain to him the concept of attacking football. Must have been a new experience for him. Surprised he’s even looking at our strikers.

#PaulLambert#IwascarefulwhatIwishedfor

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 06:24 - Feb 18 with 2397 viewsSwailsey

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 17:02 - Feb 17 by ArnieM

Wonder if someone had to explain to him the concept of attacking football. Must have been a new experience for him. Surprised he’s even looking at our strikers.

#PaulLambert#IwascarefulwhatIwishedfor

How’s that attwcking football working out for us?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 06:29 - Feb 18 with 2390 viewsBenters2

Mick who?
So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 06:32 - Feb 18 with 2387 viewsm14_blue

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 06:24 - Feb 18 by Swailsey

It’s hard to believe there’s people apparently gloating over Mick and trying to say ‘I told you so’ when we’re rock bottom and 9 points from safety.
So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 06:39 - Feb 18 with 2379 viewsBenters2

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 06:32 - Feb 18 by m14_blue

It’s hard to believe there’s people apparently gloating over Mick and trying to say ‘I told you so’ when we’re rock bottom and 9 points from safety.

It was 10 before Saturday's game though.

Keep the faith.
So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 06:47 - Feb 18 with 2368 viewsm14_blue

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 06:39 - Feb 18 by Benters2

It was 10 before Saturday's game though.

Keep the faith.

Believe!!
Login to get fewer ads

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 08:08 - Feb 18 with 2289 viewsLankHenners

He was probably thinking ‘this is what it was like under me but we actually won games now and again’.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 08:19 - Feb 18 with 2260 viewsHerbivore

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 06:24 - Feb 18 by Swailsey

Is it attacking football if you're not really creating chances?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 08:20 - Feb 18 with 2260 viewsbournemouthblue

Fair play to him saying anything really, it was bound to aggitate people if he wasn't careful with his words

I'm told he has admitted himself it was time to move on, he may not say that in public but he knew himself it had got a bit flat

No one could have predicted how catastrophic Hurst's tenure would be. We don't know what Hurst's instructions were and whether he was told he would have to sell our best players to bring in replacements. Evans is highly cupable for the failings with the strategy as much as Hurst.

MM did well to keep us treading water as long as he did.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 08:37 - Feb 18 with 2234 viewsblueconscience

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 06:32 - Feb 18 by m14_blue

We were heading down under Mick anyway. We were getting worse season on season, as teams had sussed Micks one and only tactic.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 08:59 - Feb 18 with 2205 viewsHerbivore

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 08:37 - Feb 18 by blueconscience

We were heading down under Mick anyway. We were getting worse season on season, as teams had sussed Micks one and only tactic.

Lolz.

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 09:04 - Feb 18 with 2198 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 08:37 - Feb 18 by blueconscience

Apart from the bit where we actually moved 4 places up the table last season, of course

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 09:08 - Feb 18 with 2191 viewsHerbivore

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 09:04 - Feb 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Apart from the bit where we actually moved 4 places up the table last season, of course

History is written by the victors, the recent history of ITFC will therefore be told from the numbskull perspective.

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 10:00 - Feb 18 with 2114 viewsSwailsey

Haha!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 14:17 - Feb 18 with 1965 viewsblueconscience

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 09:04 - Feb 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

We still were in a downward spiral, keep kidding yourselves.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 14:18 - Feb 18 with 1962 viewsblueconscience

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 08:59 - Feb 18 by Herbivore

Lolz.

I know, you have to laugh at the mess Evans has created. It is better than crying.

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 14:37 - Feb 18 with 1929 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 14:17 - Feb 18 by blueconscience

We weren’t though, as a downward spiral indicates things are going to keep getting worse, whereas last season was quite literally an improvement on the previous one

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 14:37 - Feb 18 with 1929 viewsHerbivore

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 14:17 - Feb 18 by blueconscience

It doesn't get any truer the more you repeat it.

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 14:48 - Feb 18 with 1876 viewsblueconscience

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 14:37 - Feb 18 by Herbivore

It doesn't get any truer the more you repeat it.

Ok, Mr Always-Right.

I should know by your other threads that you are NEVER wrong.

Please accept my apology.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 14:52]

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 15:07 - Feb 18 with 1836 viewsHerbivore

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 14:48 - Feb 18 by blueconscience

Ok, Mr Always-Right.

I should know by your other threads that you are NEVER wrong.

Please accept my apology.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 14:52]

Apology accepted. It sounded a bit insincere though so you might want to work on that for next time.

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 15:29 - Feb 18 with 1797 viewsFrimleyBlue

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 14:37 - Feb 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

We weren’t though, as a downward spiral indicates things are going to keep getting worse, whereas last season was quite literally an improvement on the previous one

What if the beginning of this season followed the second half of last season under mick....... you seem to ignore the fact that the last 5 months of micks era, were as bad as the 2016/2017 season itself. ( Clearly less games but you get what I mean)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 15:56 - Feb 18 with 1773 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 15:29 - Feb 18 by FrimleyBlue

What if the beginning of this season followed the second half of last season under mick....... you seem to ignore the fact that the last 5 months of micks era, were as bad as the 2016/2017 season itself. ( Clearly less games but you get what I mean)

As per the other thread, we would be on track for 6 points less than last season. So on a very slight downward curve

Probably better to focus on actual things that have happened rather than hypotheticals thought otherwise I can just ask what if we had once again improved our league position by 4 places?
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 15:58]

So Mick has been at the last two matches at Portman Rd assessing the Oirish on 16:26 - Feb 18 with 1734 viewsLeagueOne

Mick must have loved it, lots of battle, patchy football and two home draws while barely threatening to score more than one goal, three full backs in the back four, it's almost like he never left!

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024