Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Luciana (n/t) 10:12 - Feb 18 with 26952 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:01 - Feb 18 with 3080 viewsLord_Lucan

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 12:57 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

Any different to the personal digs at Corbyn for the past few years?

Well Corbyn is a genuine t0sser.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:02 - Feb 18 with 3080 viewsitfcjoe

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 12:57 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

Any different to the personal digs at Corbyn for the past few years?

I know you have a hard-on for JC but it's not always about him.

There clearly has been a campaign to discredit him, but that doesn't mean this isn't what is happening here

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:03 - Feb 18 with 3068 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 12:35 - Feb 18 by StokieBlue

“What personal digs?”

I think the post was pretty clear. If you don’t think there have been personal digs at the MPs this morning then there is nothing I or anyone else can do to persuade you. It’s really not hard to find them. The fact you either chose not to or chose to ignore them highlights why they felt they had to leave. The broad church fallacy you pushed on here is well and truly broken.

Don’t know why I bothered to explain something that was perfectly clear anyway, especially to one who’s blind to the fact.

Enjoy your day, I’m sure it’ll be eventful.

SB

Bit rich talking about personal digs after the years of pot shots you, Glassers, lowhouse et al have been firing at Corbyn?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:08 - Feb 18 with 3048 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:02 - Feb 18 by itfcjoe

I know you have a hard-on for JC but it's not always about him.

There clearly has been a campaign to discredit him, but that doesn't mean this isn't what is happening here

I didn't say it wasn't. Just think it's a bit rich people complaining about personal digs. No-one's had more than Corbyn (me saying that doesn't mean I have a hard-on for him, and I think you're better than that Joseph).

Politics in this country has been personal digs and not much else for many years. For a long time I've advocated talking about policies rather than personalities.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:21 - Feb 18 with 3007 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:08 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

I didn't say it wasn't. Just think it's a bit rich people complaining about personal digs. No-one's had more than Corbyn (me saying that doesn't mean I have a hard-on for him, and I think you're better than that Joseph).

Politics in this country has been personal digs and not much else for many years. For a long time I've advocated talking about policies rather than personalities.

Was anyone complaining about personal digs or just commenting on the co-ordinated response from the various Labour/Momentun groups?

Although of course, there is a bit of a difference between personal digs over someone’s past links with various groups, and someone who is resigning as a result of anti-Semitic abuse received

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:23 - Feb 18 with 3001 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 12:59 - Feb 18 by ZedRodgers

Sorry if I haven’t been able to absorb everything that’s been said about this by every single person, but could you please explain which personal digs you’re referring to?

That’s all I’m asking.

You yourself also referred to Gavin Shuker with the following, this morning...

“This is a man who threatened to leave the party if they supported gay marriage and worked for a gay cure 'charity’”

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:28 - Feb 18 with 2987 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:23 - Feb 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

You yourself also referred to Gavin Shuker with the following, this morning...

“This is a man who threatened to leave the party if they supported gay marriage and worked for a gay cure 'charity’”

I'm not sure that highlighting Shuker's hypocrisy and lack of integrity in what he deems as a good enough reason to leave the party is off-limits here.

It's more a question of why he thinks now is the time to leave, considering his earlier threats. A personal dig would be calling him a pathetic c*nt.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:29 - Feb 18 with 2983 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:21 - Feb 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Was anyone complaining about personal digs or just commenting on the co-ordinated response from the various Labour/Momentun groups?

Although of course, there is a bit of a difference between personal digs over someone’s past links with various groups, and someone who is resigning as a result of anti-Semitic abuse received

Come off it. If they weren't complaining about them, why were they mentioning them?

Regardless, to talk about co-ordinated digs is a bit rich from people who've been smearing Corbyn for years.

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:31 - Feb 18 with 2965 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:29 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

Come off it. If they weren't complaining about them, why were they mentioning them?

Regardless, to talk about co-ordinated digs is a bit rich from people who've been smearing Corbyn for years.

The comment was that it looked like there had been a briefing on how to respond. Seems fair enough to me

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:32 - Feb 18 with 2959 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:28 - Feb 18 by ZedRodgers

I'm not sure that highlighting Shuker's hypocrisy and lack of integrity in what he deems as a good enough reason to leave the party is off-limits here.

It's more a question of why he thinks now is the time to leave, considering his earlier threats. A personal dig would be calling him a pathetic c*nt.

They’re both personal digs, but well done for doubling down on it

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:34 - Feb 18 with 2947 viewsBueller

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:01 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

Well Corbyn is a genuine t0sser.

I think we can agree he really is that bad, I’d say worse than Hitler.
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:37 - Feb 18 with 2927 viewsRyorry

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:29 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

Just because some have been smearing him doesn't mean he's a good leader.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:43 - Feb 18 with 2902 viewsNo9

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 12:35 - Feb 18 by StokieBlue

“What personal digs?”

I think the post was pretty clear. If you don’t think there have been personal digs at the MPs this morning then there is nothing I or anyone else can do to persuade you. It’s really not hard to find them. The fact you either chose not to or chose to ignore them highlights why they felt they had to leave. The broad church fallacy you pushed on here is well and truly broken.

Don’t know why I bothered to explain something that was perfectly clear anyway, especially to one who’s blind to the fact.

Enjoy your day, I’m sure it’ll be eventful.

SB

Like Mr Corbyn or not he has had his fare share of people makign personal (as oposed to policy) digs in the UK media (the BBC as much as any one.
And personal digs from one particular poster on this forum run to many pages.

The personal digs at these MP's paule into insignificance & some of them are- had you heard of all of them before today?

The fact is it has been planned for a very long time questions the morality of at least some of them as this departure may have been intended before they stood as labour MP's in the 2017 election - listening to one of them this morning.

Also mentioned on BBC radio was will this bring about a General Election, guessing by some mrs may will now be pushed into it as the opposition is clearly weakened ????
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:08 - Feb 18 with 2851 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 10:37 - Feb 18 by giant_stow

I'm excited personally. A whole chunk of the population just found some representation in parliament. A happy day.

Like Macron in France?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:10 - Feb 18 with 2842 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 10:44 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed. I’ve been politically homeless for nearly two years. The country is crying out for a third way.

Whatever they are or are not, they certainly represent nothing new.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:35 - Feb 18 with 2805 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:10 - Feb 18 by BanksterDebtSlave

Whatever they are or are not, they certainly represent nothing new.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:44 - Feb 18 with 2779 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:35 - Feb 18 by ZedRodgers

Aaron Bastani ffs.

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:48 - Feb 18 with 2765 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:44 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

Aaron Bastani ffs.

You're very predictable.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:52 - Feb 18 with 2756 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:48 - Feb 18 by ZedRodgers

You're very predictable.

Not your best day today mate.

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:54 - Feb 18 with 2752 viewspickles110564

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:08 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

Policies and principles Corbyn has neither, just jumps on board to whatever he thinks will get him more votes.
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:56 - Feb 18 with 2747 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:52 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

Not your best day today mate.

This is a great day. I am very content.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:59 - Feb 18 with 2742 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:54 - Feb 18 by pickles110564

Policies and principles Corbyn has neither, just jumps on board to whatever he thinks will get him more votes.

BREAKING: Pickles realises that the 'un-electable' Labour party were trying to get people to vote for them.

Can you name one policy from the actual ship-jumpers? If Corbyn's Labour don't have any policies or principles, then what do these bods have?

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 15:20 - Feb 18 with 2705 viewsBluesquid

Is it true that their new party is actually a private company and therefore isn't subject to electoral law rules requiring them to declare financial backers?
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 15:28 - Feb 18 with 2690 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 15:20 - Feb 18 by Bluesquid

Is it true that their new party is actually a private company and therefore isn't subject to electoral law rules requiring them to declare financial backers?

Yes it is.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 15:37 - Feb 18 with 2676 viewsBluesquid

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 15:28 - Feb 18 by ZedRodgers

Yes it is.

So in essence it's a privatised political party.

'The Independent Group'

"Politics is broken. Let’s change it."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024