Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Luciana (n/t) 10:12 - Feb 18 with 26943 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 15:41 - Feb 18 with 3229 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 15:28 - Feb 18 by ZedRodgers

Yes it is.

Hang on zed. Momentum is a limited company and one of its directors is Christine Shawcroft, the woman who defended Alan Bull over Holocaust denial.

Pot-kettle and all that.

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 16:01 - Feb 18 with 3175 viewsDarth_Koont

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:52 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

Not your best day today mate.

Hold up.

You just got caught out regurgitating someone else's rubbish. The longer version is pretty clear.

Pronouns: He/Him

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 16:06 - Feb 18 with 3161 viewsitfcjoe

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:08 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

I didn't say it wasn't. Just think it's a bit rich people complaining about personal digs. No-one's had more than Corbyn (me saying that doesn't mean I have a hard-on for him, and I think you're better than that Joseph).

Politics in this country has been personal digs and not much else for many years. For a long time I've advocated talking about policies rather than personalities.

But you do seem to make a habit recently of jumping into threads purely to defend JC, when it's not always relevant - like here for e.g. when was merely commenting that this seemed to be a pre meditated message/way of attack (which has also happened to Corbyn in the past - but shows he is happy to lead them also)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 16:23 - Feb 18 with 3123 viewsmrshallisfit

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:54 - Feb 18 by pickles110564

Policies and principles Corbyn has neither, just jumps on board to whatever he thinks will get him more votes.

There are many criticisms you could level at Corbyn but not sticking to his principles is not one of them. Boris Johnson on the other hand...….
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 16:28 - Feb 18 with 3110 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 15:41 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

Hang on zed. Momentum is a limited company and one of its directors is Christine Shawcroft, the woman who defended Alan Bull over Holocaust denial.

Pot-kettle and all that.

I had expected you to understand that nobody is standing as an MP for Momentum.

I thought you were just disingenuous but perhaps you need some help.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 16:35 - Feb 18 with 3092 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 15:41 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

Pot-kettle and all that.

Which of your handlers let you know that this was to be the official retort?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 17:26 - Feb 18 with 3046 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:37 - Feb 18 by Ryorry

Just because some have been smearing him doesn't mean he's a good leader.

What's that got to do with the discussion? We're talking about the hypocrisy of complaining about personal digs, nothing about how good he is as a leader.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 17:29 - Feb 18 with 3042 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:54 - Feb 18 by pickles110564

Policies and principles Corbyn has neither, just jumps on board to whatever he thinks will get him more votes.

Like when he had the lowest expenses of any MP during the expenses scandal?

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 17:35 - Feb 18 with 3023 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 16:06 - Feb 18 by itfcjoe

But you do seem to make a habit recently of jumping into threads purely to defend JC, when it's not always relevant - like here for e.g. when was merely commenting that this seemed to be a pre meditated message/way of attack (which has also happened to Corbyn in the past - but shows he is happy to lead them also)

Of course it's relevant. The people complaining about the personal digs are they same people who've been making personal digs against Corbyn. That's called hypocrisy. It doesn't even matter who their personal digs were against... you can hardly call out personal digs when you make them yourself.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 17:37 - Feb 18 with 3013 viewslowhouseblue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 17:29 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

Like when he had the lowest expenses of any MP during the expenses scandal?

because he lives within walking distance of the house of commons and he never did anything.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 18:06 - Feb 18 with 2975 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 17:37 - Feb 18 by lowhouseblue

because he lives within walking distance of the house of commons and he never did anything.

What do you mean never did anything. Those wreaths don't lay themselves you know.

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 18:08 - Feb 18 with 2968 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 18:06 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

What do you mean never did anything. Those wreaths don't lay themselves you know.

Ha ha ....... what political chums you are!

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 05:53 - Feb 19 with 2884 viewsBenters2

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 13:01 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

Well Corbyn is a genuine t0sser.

I make you right.

This.

Balls.

End of.
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 06:56 - Feb 19 with 2866 viewsBenters2

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 18:06 - Feb 18 by GlasgowBlue

Haha! Thank you and good night.
Well done Luciana (n/t) on 07:25 - Feb 19 with 2840 viewsBackToRussia

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 16:01 - Feb 18 by Darth_Koont

Hold up.

You just got caught out regurgitating someone else's rubbish. The longer version is pretty clear.

I'm sure GB will conveniently forget to reply to this, while chasing some other poor bloke around the board for a reply to his posts.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:16 - Feb 19 with 2781 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 07:25 - Feb 19 by BackToRussia

I'm sure GB will conveniently forget to reply to this, while chasing some other poor bloke around the board for a reply to his posts.

What’s to reply to? Bastani said he would fabricate homophobia against the Tories. Here the full interview. Watch from around 12.30.

Bastani “I would weaponise homophobia against the Tories. Well we have”

Interviewer “well it depends if it’s real or fake right? Would you fabricate racism or homophobia on the part of the Tories”?

Bastani “Yep”

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 19 with 2761 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

7 mps leave and you pick on the Jew.....!!!!

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 10:01 - Feb 19 with 2730 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:28 - Feb 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

7 mps leave and you pick on the Jew.....!!!!

You’ll have to do better Banksy. She was the first up to speak and I posted this half way through her speech.

Unless you believe me to be psychic and expected me to know in adavsbce what the other six were going to say.

You’ll note that as Chris Leslie spoke I commented on his words and the same with Mike Grapes.

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:38 - Feb 19 with 2681 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 09:16 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

What’s to reply to? Bastani said he would fabricate homophobia against the Tories. Here the full interview. Watch from around 12.30.

Bastani “I would weaponise homophobia against the Tories. Well we have”

Interviewer “well it depends if it’s real or fake right? Would you fabricate racism or homophobia on the part of the Tories”?

Bastani “Yep”

It's clearly a verbal cue and an agreement with the meaning behind what Walker (not an interviewer) was saying. He says yep in a similar way throughout.

You've chosen to omit what follows:

Walker: It would be immoral to do that and it would muddy the waters if it was found out that you were fabricating it. That's gonna make people very suspicious when someone makes a claim that someone's homophobic or someone's racist.

Bastani: Right

All Bastani is doing here is agreeing with the Walker. Once again your pathetic manipulation and misrepresentation is on show for everyone to see.

As I've said before, things like this detract from any legitimate points you make. You can do better.

No, not at the moment

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 12:42 - Feb 19 with 2640 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 11:38 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

It's clearly a verbal cue and an agreement with the meaning behind what Walker (not an interviewer) was saying. He says yep in a similar way throughout.

You've chosen to omit what follows:

Walker: It would be immoral to do that and it would muddy the waters if it was found out that you were fabricating it. That's gonna make people very suspicious when someone makes a claim that someone's homophobic or someone's racist.

Bastani: Right

All Bastani is doing here is agreeing with the Walker. Once again your pathetic manipulation and misrepresentation is on show for everyone to see.

As I've said before, things like this detract from any legitimate points you make. You can do better.

You really do twist the facts to suit your argument.

Bastani says he would fabricate homophobia to attack the Tories. When he is told that it would be wrong he sheepishly says "right" like a guilty schoolboy being told off.

We now live in a world where people say something and their apologists wriggle and squirm and tell people not to believe what they see and hear with their eyes and ears.

See also Corbyn laying a wreath.

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:28 - Feb 19 with 2585 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 12:42 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

You really do twist the facts to suit your argument.

Bastani says he would fabricate homophobia to attack the Tories. When he is told that it would be wrong he sheepishly says "right" like a guilty schoolboy being told off.

We now live in a world where people say something and their apologists wriggle and squirm and tell people not to believe what they see and hear with their eyes and ears.

See also Corbyn laying a wreath.

"You really do twist the facts to suit your argument."

You've been doing that for years. Tory Central Office has been doing that for years. Guido has been doing that for years.

From your postings on here you seem to have no interest in policies, only personality politics.

AKA gutter politics.

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 22:19 - Feb 19 with 2525 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 22:20 - Feb 19 with 2519 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 14:28 - Feb 19 by BrixtonBlue

"You really do twist the facts to suit your argument."

You've been doing that for years. Tory Central Office has been doing that for years. Guido has been doing that for years.

From your postings on here you seem to have no interest in policies, only personality politics.

AKA gutter politics.

I'm sorry you have a problem with me objecting to racists and anti semites. Don't expect me to change.

Edit. Actually, seriously what the fcuk do you take issue with? Everything I've been saying over the past two years is now coming home to roost. Labour MP's are quitting citing the party becoming institutionally anti semitic as one of the reasons. Sitting Labour MP's are now openly saying Corbyn is an anti semite and people now shrug their shoulders in acceptance.

A man who holds views that could seriously affect members of my family and you think calling him out on this is gutter politics. One day my kids may ask me "what did you do to stop an anti semite becoming Prime Minister" and can show them this. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things but doing my best. When your kids ask you the same will you show them your pages of denial and excuses?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 22:28]

Iron Lion Zion

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 22:24 - Feb 19 with 2506 viewsBrixtonBlue

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 22:20 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

I'm sorry you have a problem with me objecting to racists and anti semites. Don't expect me to change.

Edit. Actually, seriously what the fcuk do you take issue with? Everything I've been saying over the past two years is now coming home to roost. Labour MP's are quitting citing the party becoming institutionally anti semitic as one of the reasons. Sitting Labour MP's are now openly saying Corbyn is an anti semite and people now shrug their shoulders in acceptance.

A man who holds views that could seriously affect members of my family and you think calling him out on this is gutter politics. One day my kids may ask me "what did you do to stop an anti semite becoming Prime Minister" and can show them this. Not a lot in the grand scheme of things but doing my best. When your kids ask you the same will you show them your pages of denial and excuses?

And people who are spies (oh, no they're not).
And people who wear their tie funny.
And people who don't sing the National Anthem...

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 22:34 - Feb 19 with 2494 viewsZedRodgers

Well done Luciana (n/t) on 22:20 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

Setting a pretty low expectation for your kids if you think;

A) they will think showing them archived TWTD pages of evidence of you doing anything worthwhile

B) that your weaponisation of antisemitism won’t be obvious for them to see

No, not at the moment

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024