Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stand in a by-election 11:41 - Feb 18 with 1442 viewsZedRodgers

You were elected on a manifesto and now benefit from an increased majority because of that manifesto. You're now saying you are leaving because the political ideologies of the hard left have hijacked the party. If you are so sure that you speak for the politically homeless and that the party you stood for is now unrecognisable, stand in a by-election.

Abandoning your constituencies at the next general election to stand somewhere where there's more of a direct split between the Conservative and Labour vote is despicably underhand if you intend on clinging on to your seat in the meantime.

This 'Independent Group' was formed 33 days ago, which explains their silence when Corbyn put down an amendment which included legislating to hold a public vote on any agreed deal. It also explains the desperately pathetic posturing over the last couple of weeks.

No, not at the moment

Stand in a by-election on 11:45 - Feb 18 with 1406 viewspickles110564

They have principles and are standing by them, which we are all grateful for.
Corbyn, does not have any principles because he would be honest and stand up for a no deal BREXIT something he has voted for all his life.

Sorry ZED you can't have it one way but not the other.
Stand in a by-election on 11:47 - Feb 18 with 1396 viewsZedRodgers

Stand in a by-election on 11:45 - Feb 18 by pickles110564

They have principles and are standing by them, which we are all grateful for.
Corbyn, does not have any principles because he would be honest and stand up for a no deal BREXIT something he has voted for all his life.

Sorry ZED you can't have it one way but not the other.

I'm sure that support from Pickles is just what they were hoping for.

You can donate to their new cause on their new website by the way.

Which principles are they standing by?

EDIT: Katie Hopkins also supporting the Centrist Dads Alliance
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 11:52]

No, not at the moment

Stand in a by-election on 11:50 - Feb 18 with 1372 viewspickles110564

Stand in a by-election on 11:47 - Feb 18 by ZedRodgers

I'm sure that support from Pickles is just what they were hoping for.

You can donate to their new cause on their new website by the way.

Which principles are they standing by?

EDIT: Katie Hopkins also supporting the Centrist Dads Alliance
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 11:52]

You answer about your m8 Corbyn, stop dodging and I will answer your question.
Thats how it goes one asks a question one answers it then maybe has a comeback question.

i know it does not help your spin but break the mould ZED and answer with out trying to spin why Corbyn has no principles please.
Stand in a by-election on 11:53 - Feb 18 with 1352 viewsNo9

They are not a very impressive group mainly -who?
It is unlikely they would have the support of their constituency to stand as independents.Their actions will make the tories stronger as there is presently no obvious majority support for another referendum.
Expect now the like of Anna Soubrey to quieten down

It is of course a side issue to what people like Steve Baker are doing & where the real problems are

One could be forgiven for thinking they are going to support the tories now in any commons vote
Stand in a by-election on 11:56 - Feb 18 with 1340 viewsZedRodgers

Stand in a by-election on 11:50 - Feb 18 by pickles110564

You answer about your m8 Corbyn, stop dodging and I will answer your question.
Thats how it goes one asks a question one answers it then maybe has a comeback question.

i know it does not help your spin but break the mould ZED and answer with out trying to spin why Corbyn has no principles please.

What question?

You said "Corbyn, does not have any principles because he would be honest and stand up for a no deal BREXIT something he has voted for all his life".

What are you asking me here?

No, not at the moment

Stand in a by-election on 13:48 - Feb 18 with 1285 viewsGuthrum

Shows how poorly and lazily most people vote, if they're prepared to cast their ballot for a candidate they disagree with just because of the label he only notionally adheres to.

Do none of you care about the individuals you're sending to Westminster as your representatives? If you'd paid a bit more attention, you might not have been so shocked and surprised when they veered off course.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Stand in a by-election on 14:06 - Feb 18 with 1261 viewsBluefish

Corbyn is doing his best to make the once proud Labour party a party only about him and his mates and their views so I can understand why you have reacted like this. The way things work in the country though is that you vote for an individual and all of the individuals have an equal voice inside parliament. The individuals are connected by parties with similar viewpoints but they all should have an individual voice and mind, 3 line whips should be banned

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Stand in a by-election on 14:52 - Feb 18 with 1213 viewspickles110564

Stand in a by-election on 11:56 - Feb 18 by ZedRodgers

What question?

You said "Corbyn, does not have any principles because he would be honest and stand up for a no deal BREXIT something he has voted for all his life".

What are you asking me here?

Sorry Zed was in a hurry, you said the magnificent 7 don't have any principals
Where are you m8 corbyns principals?
Login to get fewer ads

Stand in a by-election on 15:22 - Feb 18 with 1187 viewsBlueBadger

This whole thing is a godsend to you cultists of the Dear Leader isn't it?

Now you've something new to blame his continued failures on, for ages you've had to fall back on the old favourites of the mainstream media, Tony Blair, and Israel to blame for the total failure of Jeremy Corbyn to gain any sort of traction in the polls, and, to be honest, it was starting to get to the point where people were beginning to suspect that it might be that having a rubbish leader was actually preventing Labour being successful — rather than Israel, Tony Blair and the mainstream media.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 15:29]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Stand in a by-election on 15:31 - Feb 18 with 1160 viewsButterbing

Stand in a by-election on 14:52 - Feb 18 by pickles110564

Sorry Zed was in a hurry, you said the magnificent 7 don't have any principals
Where are you m8 corbyns principals?

If you are going to engage people please read what they say. It makes you look very thick when you quote something that hasn't been said and refer to questions that haven't been asked. Maybe you should be in less of a hurry and then you won't appear like a deluded dimwit all of the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024