Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emperor Palpatine: was he really all that bad? 12:57 - Feb 18 with 785 viewsMattinLondon

All he wanted was order throughout the galaxy. It’s the Rebel Alliamce which spread chaos and death.
Emperor Palpatine: was he really all that bad? on 12:58 - Feb 18 with 770 viewsChampionship

He's wound you up so much you can't even spell alliance correctly. I think he's probably pretty evil.
Emperor Palpatine: was he really all that bad? on 12:59 - Feb 18 with 769 viewsSuperblue95

Palpatine was alright, Jar Jar Binks was the real stain on the galaxy

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Emperor Palpatine: was he really all that bad? on 13:09 - Feb 18 with 753 viewsBrianTablet

The sorry state of the Empire became clear in Episode IV, where, if you look closely at scene 381, you can spot the filthy state of the Death Star's roof.

Marcus Evans gives his reaction here:
1:01 in....

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Emperor Palpatine: was he really all that bad? on 13:15 - Feb 18 with 730 viewsBueller

Exactly mate, not at all really.
Emperor Palpatine: was he really all that bad? on 13:25 - Feb 18 with 707 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is this the same Emperor Palpatine who oversaw the destruction of an entire planet?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Emperor Palpatine: was he really all that bad? on 13:58 - Feb 18 with 676 viewsMattinLondon

Emperor Palpatine: was he really all that bad? on 13:25 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

Is this the same Emperor Palpatine who oversaw the destruction of an entire planet?

It was a tinpot planet and got in the way of better transport links.
on 14:36 - Feb 18 with 643 views_

Emperor Palpatine: was he really all that bad? on 13:25 - Feb 18 by BrixtonBlue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024