Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada 20:32 - Feb 18 with 3343 viewsSE1blue

And Craig Forrest is a pundit for the match.

Looks in very good form. Still has a season left in him I reckon.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 20:57 - Feb 18 with 3281 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Was a good goalie. Is a good pundit.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 21:21 - Feb 18 with 3255 viewsIllinoisblue

the ESPN feed keeps showing shots of the jubilant away end. Utd's away support always looks good, full of lads singing all game. No tourists unlike at Old Trafford.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 21:42 - Feb 18 with 3197 viewsReuser_is_God

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 21:21 - Feb 18 by Illinoisblue

the ESPN feed keeps showing shots of the jubilant away end. Utd's away support always looks good, full of lads singing all game. No tourists unlike at Old Trafford.

Yeah, it’s class.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 21:48 - Feb 18 with 3182 viewsfloridaboy

Utd made Chelsea look a very ordinary side. Need a new boss!
Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 06:40 - Feb 19 with 3078 viewsFtnfwest

At least they had a relatively short trip from Croydon
Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 07:38 - Feb 19 with 3039 viewschristiand

Forrest was really decent for us back in the day, but think he'd struggle in the modern game with so much onus on goalkeepers being good with their feet.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 11:50 - Feb 19 with 2952 viewsgainsboroughblue

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 07:38 - Feb 19 by christiand

Forrest was really decent for us back in the day, but think he'd struggle in the modern game with so much onus on goalkeepers being good with their feet.

Yep. He was sent off very early on in the first season the back pass law was changed.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:02 - Feb 19 with 2944 viewschicoazul

Yeah United have always had brilliant away support and theres always millions of them.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:13 - Feb 19 with 2931 viewsITFC_Forever

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 11:50 - Feb 19 by gainsboroughblue

Yep. He was sent off very early on in the first season the back pass law was changed.

That wasn't due to a back-pass though, that was from the Blunts' Adrian Littlejohn going through on the edge of the area - Forrest came out to meet him and sent him flying.

That gave the useless dwarf Clive Baker a run in the team.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:14 - Feb 19 with 2930 viewsITFC_Forever

There was still a decent number filming the celebrations on their phones though.

Just enjoy it FFS.

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:24 - Feb 19 with 2900 viewschicoazul

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:13 - Feb 19 by ITFC_Forever

That wasn't due to a back-pass though, that was from the Blunts' Adrian Littlejohn going through on the edge of the area - Forrest came out to meet him and sent him flying.

That gave the useless dwarf Clive Baker a run in the team.

Clive Baker was ok, I seem to remember he basically kept us up one year, or am I going mad?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:32 - Feb 19 with 2892 viewsbluewein

"You've only come from round the corner, from round the cooooorner. You've only come from round the corner..."

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:38 - Feb 19 with 2885 viewschristiand

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:24 - Feb 19 by chicoazul

Clive Baker was ok, I seem to remember he basically kept us up one year, or am I going mad?

I liked Clive Baker too, thought it was just me!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:46 - Feb 19 with 2869 viewsPJH

He started 30 League games plus one as sub when Forrest was sent off in 1992/93 and we stayed up so you are not necessarily going mad.
Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:49 - Feb 19 with 2865 viewsLeagueOne

He was solid when called on, we were blessed with some great keepers in the 90's in Craig Forrest, Clive Baker and Richard Wright.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:51 - Feb 19 with 2850 viewsPJH

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:49 - Feb 19 by LeagueOne

He was solid when called on, we were blessed with some great keepers in the 90's in Craig Forrest, Clive Baker and Richard Wright.

I do not think that you can go beyond very good and then really only in Wright's case.
I do not think that ITFC have ever been blessed with a "great" goalkeeper.
Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 13:37 - Feb 19 with 2810 viewsITFC_Forever

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:49 - Feb 19 by LeagueOne

Baker wasn't as good as Forrest, equally, as much as I liked Forrest, Wright was better than him.

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 13:47 - Feb 19 with 2797 viewsWhymarkmariner

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:51 - Feb 19 by PJH

I do not think that you can go beyond very good and then really only in Wright's case.

If I'm not mistaken Sir Bobby tried to sign Pat Jennings.
Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 14:31 - Feb 19 with 2766 viewsPJH

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 13:47 - Feb 19 by Whymarkmariner

If I'm not mistaken Sir Bobby tried to sign Pat Jennings.

Sir Bobby did try to sign Pat Jennings from Spurs before he went to Arsenal and got very close to doing so as I understand it.
If we had got Pat Jennings THEN we would have a had a great goalkeeper.
Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 15:25 - Feb 19 with 2739 viewsbadadski

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 12:51 - Feb 19 by PJH

Great goal keepers we have a had a few of. in my eyes.

Wrighty, Kelvin Davis was superb, even Fullop RIP I rated very highly. Forest i cant remember much of the same for Baker as was young, just remember my dad always calling him Flapper Forest at the games?
Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 15:32 - Feb 19 with 2727 viewsPJH

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 15:25 - Feb 19 by badadski

Great goal keepers we have a had a few of. in my eyes.

Wrighty, Kelvin Davis was superb, even Fullop RIP I rated very highly. Forest i cant remember much of the same for Baker as was young, just remember my dad always calling him Flapper Forest at the games?

Not in mine.
We have had some good and some very good but no greats.

Greats were keepers like Jennings, Banks, Shilton,Clemence etc and I do not think that we have had any up to their standard.
Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 16:20 - Feb 19 with 2700 viewsKieran_Knows

Yes, really good away support. One of my best mates follows them all over Europe with his Dad and brother, they have the best time for 2/3 days. They're off to PSG in a few weeks, having done all the group stage away games before Xmas.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 17:17 - Feb 19 with 2666 viewsWhymarkmariner

Watching Chelsea v Man Utd in Canada on 16:20 - Feb 19 by Kieran_Knows

Yes, really good away support. One of my best mates follows them all over Europe with his Dad and brother, they have the best time for 2/3 days. They're off to PSG in a few weeks, having done all the group stage away games before Xmas.

Laurie Sivell played for Germany in"Escape to Victory"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024