Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! 22:09 - Feb 18 with 14916 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/crash-landing-for-labour-candidat

"But local businessman Mike Lane, 57, was unconvinced: "She hasn't got a clue about any of the policies — and she didn't know who Bill Shankly was. Whatever happened to the working class people? They are parachuting these middle class people in."

"She has been the target of intense journalistic curiosity, sparked by interest surrounding her connections to the Blairs and her widely reported gaffes. She was pictured getting out of a car with a personalised number plate — something unlikely to go down well with her would-be constituents "

......wonder who has been pulling her strings !
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 22:10]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

It's what the posters want to talk about on 13:00 - Feb 19 with 2540 viewsDyland

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 09:33 - Feb 19 by PhilTWTD

Really not sure we needed yet another thread on this. Starting to dominate the forum. No problem with non-football issues being discussed but not to the point where there's more threads on one particular topic than there are about football.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You jeffing Nazi you.

(runs away)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 13:02 - Feb 19 with 2525 viewsZedRodgers

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 12:56 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

Bastani says exactly that. Next.

He says yep in agreement that it’s wrong.

I feel for you. Your desperate and contemptuous scoffing makes for uncomfortable viewing.

No, not at the moment

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 13:04 - Feb 19 with 2515 viewslowhouseblue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 12:56 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

Oh right. And that’s based on me saying people have had enough of auestrity leaving people close to them in a perilous position?

no it's based on the endless toady momentum bullsh*t you relentlessly post.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 13:07]

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 13:05 - Feb 19 with 2510 viewsChampionship

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 10:04 - Feb 19 by factual_blue

What's her view on the Gold Standard?

No idea if he really said this but Ben Bernanke did.
Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 13:10 - Feb 19 with 2481 viewsghostofescobar

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 10:49 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

That’s when political parties weren’t cults.

Did 'spell' checker' change the "n" to an "l"?

GhostOfEscobar

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 13:17 - Feb 19 with 2450 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 13:02 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

He says yep in agreement that it’s wrong.

I feel for you. Your desperate and contemptuous scoffing makes for uncomfortable viewing.

Zed. Just like the wreath laying, you can post all day on the internet telling people to disbelieve what they saw with their eyes and heard with their ears, but you are wasting your time.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 13:47 - Feb 19 with 2403 viewsZedRodgers

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 13:17 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

Zed. Just like the wreath laying, you can post all day on the internet telling people to disbelieve what they saw with their eyes and heard with their ears, but you are wasting your time.

I know it's a waste of time.

It's just a shame in that instance for example, you started of telling people that a wreath was laid for the Munich terrorists which was found to be quite far from the truth.

Your tactic when caught lying and misrepresenting facts often seems to be to keep banging on about trivial points (which have drifted a fair way from your original claim that a wreath was laid for the people who killed innocent people in Munich) until people are bored.

You can then refer back to it months down the line with attempts at jokes about how people are in denial about a wreath being laid, completely glossing over the fact that you were wrong and were caught distorting facts.

It must be a fun game for you. You play it all the time.

No, not at the moment

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 13:49 - Feb 19 with 2392 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 13:47 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

I know it's a waste of time.

It's just a shame in that instance for example, you started of telling people that a wreath was laid for the Munich terrorists which was found to be quite far from the truth.

Your tactic when caught lying and misrepresenting facts often seems to be to keep banging on about trivial points (which have drifted a fair way from your original claim that a wreath was laid for the people who killed innocent people in Munich) until people are bored.

You can then refer back to it months down the line with attempts at jokes about how people are in denial about a wreath being laid, completely glossing over the fact that you were wrong and were caught distorting facts.

It must be a fun game for you. You play it all the time.

The wreath was laid at the grave of one of the masterminds of the Munich attack and Bastani said he'd fabricate homophobia against a Tory.

You are a proven liar zed. You accused me of threatening to report you to #gnasherjew. When challenged on this you even named the thread where I was supposed to have done so. I linked the thread and I clearly said no such thing.

You keep on spinning the truth zed.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 13:50]

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 14:11 - Feb 19 with 2351 viewsZedRodgers

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 13:49 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

The wreath was laid at the grave of one of the masterminds of the Munich attack and Bastani said he'd fabricate homophobia against a Tory.

You are a proven liar zed. You accused me of threatening to report you to #gnasherjew. When challenged on this you even named the thread where I was supposed to have done so. I linked the thread and I clearly said no such thing.

You keep on spinning the truth zed.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 13:50]

By all means carry on saying that if it makes things easier for you.

Over here in reality we have bigger fish to fry than asking you to explain how you arrived at "masterminds of the Munich attacks" without any evidence.Or how Bastani's "yep" in agreement to the premise of what is clearly a rhetorical question was him saying he'd fabricate homophobia.

As I said, you clearly enjoy turning this into a game where you're not content unless people ignore your distortion of facts and accept them. If anyone dares to challenge the things that you say which lack substance, credibility and are clear misrepresentations, you just shout them down as being a Momentum plants or cultists. I find it boring.

No, not at the moment

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 14:17 - Feb 19 with 2334 viewslowhouseblue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 14:11 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

By all means carry on saying that if it makes things easier for you.

Over here in reality we have bigger fish to fry than asking you to explain how you arrived at "masterminds of the Munich attacks" without any evidence.Or how Bastani's "yep" in agreement to the premise of what is clearly a rhetorical question was him saying he'd fabricate homophobia.

As I said, you clearly enjoy turning this into a game where you're not content unless people ignore your distortion of facts and accept them. If anyone dares to challenge the things that you say which lack substance, credibility and are clear misrepresentations, you just shout them down as being a Momentum plants or cultists. I find it boring.

or you could just read the channel 4 fact checking on this - the verdict is at the end.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-jeremy-corbyn-and-the-wreath-r

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 14:33 - Feb 19 with 2318 viewsZedRodgers

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 14:17 - Feb 19 by lowhouseblue

or you could just read the channel 4 fact checking on this - the verdict is at the end.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-jeremy-corbyn-and-the-wreath-r

This is the problem.

You and Glassers make out that people are denying Corbyn was in that cemetery, laying a wreath. By doing this it makes it look like people are denying something that has clearly happened.

Point me to the bit of the 'verdict' which explains how Corbyn was paying tribute to a terrorist. He was there on the anniversary of 1985, to commemorate 1985 and nobody has any evidence whatsoever that Khalaf or anybody else buried there has anything to do with Black September or Munich.

If you can't make the link between Black September and anybody that was buried there, then why are you still banging on about it months down the line? Does your argument really rely on things like this?

It's desperate stuff. You can do better.

No, not at the moment

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 14:39 - Feb 19 with 2297 viewslowhouseblue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 14:33 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

This is the problem.

You and Glassers make out that people are denying Corbyn was in that cemetery, laying a wreath. By doing this it makes it look like people are denying something that has clearly happened.

Point me to the bit of the 'verdict' which explains how Corbyn was paying tribute to a terrorist. He was there on the anniversary of 1985, to commemorate 1985 and nobody has any evidence whatsoever that Khalaf or anybody else buried there has anything to do with Black September or Munich.

If you can't make the link between Black September and anybody that was buried there, then why are you still banging on about it months down the line? Does your argument really rely on things like this?

It's desperate stuff. You can do better.

"Verdict:
In 2014, Jeremy Corbyn was pictured holding a wreath in front of a plaque commemorating three Palestinians — including Salah Khalaf, who Israel says was linked to the 1972 Munich massacre.

Labour sources said Mr Corbyn was there to commemorate the victims of a different attack: the 1985 bombing by Israel of the Palestine Liberation Organisation in Tunisia. The bombing was widely condemned at the time, including by the US government.

In a later interview, Mr Corbyn said that he did lay “a wreath in memory of all those who have died”. According to a Daily Mail reporter who visited the cemetery, the available photos of Mr Corbyn holding a wreath show him 15 yards away from the memorial plaque for the 1985 victims — but directly in front of the plaque for Salah Khalaf and others."

out of interest - why are you trying to do all this again? what you and your momentum handlers need to avoid is 'corbyn' and 'terrorists' appearing in the same sentence - but instead you go about putting the two together. weird.

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 14:59 - Feb 19 with 2262 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 14:39 - Feb 19 by lowhouseblue

"Verdict:
In 2014, Jeremy Corbyn was pictured holding a wreath in front of a plaque commemorating three Palestinians — including Salah Khalaf, who Israel says was linked to the 1972 Munich massacre.

Labour sources said Mr Corbyn was there to commemorate the victims of a different attack: the 1985 bombing by Israel of the Palestine Liberation Organisation in Tunisia. The bombing was widely condemned at the time, including by the US government.

In a later interview, Mr Corbyn said that he did lay “a wreath in memory of all those who have died”. According to a Daily Mail reporter who visited the cemetery, the available photos of Mr Corbyn holding a wreath show him 15 yards away from the memorial plaque for the 1985 victims — but directly in front of the plaque for Salah Khalaf and others."

out of interest - why are you trying to do all this again? what you and your momentum handlers need to avoid is 'corbyn' and 'terrorists' appearing in the same sentence - but instead you go about putting the two together. weird.

Corbyn quietly dropped his complaint over the wreath laying coverage.

https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/labour-drops-complaint-against-six-newspapers-ove

Surely if he has nothing to hide and would have won in court? Then again he dropped the action against Margaret Hodge after he was advised that he couldn't prove in a court of law that he wasn't an anti semite.

Iron Lion Zion

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 15:04 - Feb 19 with 2251 viewsZedRodgers

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 14:39 - Feb 19 by lowhouseblue

"Verdict:

Nothing you have posted evidences that anybody in that cemetery has any connection to Black September.

It's not me that brings it up, but I'll probably continue to challenge Glassers implying that a wreath was laid for terrorists every time he does it. He shouldn't be able to get away with his deceitful distortions. He can do better.

No, not at the moment

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 15:14 - Feb 19 with 2225 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 15:04 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

Nothing you have posted evidences that anybody in that cemetery has any connection to Black September.

It's not me that brings it up, but I'll probably continue to challenge Glassers implying that a wreath was laid for terrorists every time he does it. He shouldn't be able to get away with his deceitful distortions. He can do better.

Atef Bseiso and Salah Khalaf were members of Black September.

Plenty of evidence in this thread.

We've done this before zed.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 15:21]

Iron Lion Zion

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 15:47 - Feb 19 with 2176 viewsZedRodgers

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 15:14 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

Atef Bseiso and Salah Khalaf were members of Black September.

Plenty of evidence in this thread.

We've done this before zed.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 15:21]

No there isn't.

Just a load of 'linked to' and 'thought to be' accusations.

I would advise thinking twice about accepting a thread on Twitter as evidence of somebody's involvement in a terror attack, especially when the author of the thread thinks Black September was set up "to attack Saddam Hussein".

I think he means King Hussein of Jordan, seeing as Saddam didn't become president for another 7 years and was effectively just a starry-eyed councillor at the time of Munich, let alone the time of Black September's formation.

This is usually as substantial as GB's 'evidence' gets. Whilst he might not have known about the inconsistencies of the Twitter thread, he certainly knew "that the actual perpetrators of the Munich atrocity were not buried in the cemetery" as his Twitter 'evidence' confirms. Your original claim months back was that a wreath was laid for terrorists. You still imply this and reference it as a gotcha moment. You can do better.

No, not at the moment

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 16:36 - Feb 19 with 2147 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 15:47 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

No there isn't.

Just a load of 'linked to' and 'thought to be' accusations.

I would advise thinking twice about accepting a thread on Twitter as evidence of somebody's involvement in a terror attack, especially when the author of the thread thinks Black September was set up "to attack Saddam Hussein".

I think he means King Hussein of Jordan, seeing as Saddam didn't become president for another 7 years and was effectively just a starry-eyed councillor at the time of Munich, let alone the time of Black September's formation.

This is usually as substantial as GB's 'evidence' gets. Whilst he might not have known about the inconsistencies of the Twitter thread, he certainly knew "that the actual perpetrators of the Munich atrocity were not buried in the cemetery" as his Twitter 'evidence' confirms. Your original claim months back was that a wreath was laid for terrorists. You still imply this and reference it as a gotcha moment. You can do better.

Yes he corrected the Sadam piece later on. The thread quotes several well respected sources.

And Corbyn backed down in his action against the six newspapers who said he laid a wreath at the graves of Black September members. You have more faith in Corbyn than he has in himself.

We seem to have reached an impasse. I hope you get the momentum equivalent of the Order of Lenin for all of your work on behalf of the dear leader.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 16:37]

Iron Lion Zion

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 16:48 - Feb 19 with 2129 viewsStokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/19/the-return-of-king-rat-der

Lovely.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 17:02 - Feb 19 with 2108 viewsm14_blue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 12:19 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

I can see why you would think that and respect your opinion, but my view is that the more 'radical' policies which are essential in reversing austerity are usually framed in a way which makes them seem like impossible magic money tree pipe dreams.

What exactly do you think there should there be less of (or more of) to avoid alienating the centre ground? I don't believe in voting for somebody just so somebody else doesn't get in. As I mentioned, I think the number of people that desperately need the current Labour party's policies in place is growing, not shrinking.

The centre ground may not need Labour's policies and may even be put off by them, but I can't see any actual reasons for anybody to vote the other way that wouldn't already do so anyway. There is obviously a lot of room for misconceived decisions based on the Glassers 'gotcha' type of distortion of facts.

Good reply, thank you.

I understand that you believe Labour's policies are what the country needs , you may even be right, but the simple fact is that not enough people agree with you. In order to actually make a difference Labour need to compromise and appeal to people, like me, who are naturally left leaning but much more to the centre than JC and his front bench.

Instead, for reasons I don't quite understand, we seem to be viewed as the enemy and roundly scorned by the current Labour party, 'red Tories', 'Blairites' etc etc.

I guess I just believe, and I could be wrong, that even for Corbyn supporters, a left of centre Labour party in government should be preferable to a far left Labour party in opposition.

It's a similar situation to the ERG idiots, by sticking dogmatically to their minority views, they risk losing the very thing they have always wanted.

Politics in this country is about compromise, follow 100% of your beliefs, 100% of the time and you will never have enough people agreeing with you to win an election.
Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 17:15 - Feb 19 with 2095 viewslowhouseblue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 17:02 - Feb 19 by m14_blue

Good reply, thank you.

I understand that you believe Labour's policies are what the country needs , you may even be right, but the simple fact is that not enough people agree with you. In order to actually make a difference Labour need to compromise and appeal to people, like me, who are naturally left leaning but much more to the centre than JC and his front bench.

Instead, for reasons I don't quite understand, we seem to be viewed as the enemy and roundly scorned by the current Labour party, 'red Tories', 'Blairites' etc etc.

I guess I just believe, and I could be wrong, that even for Corbyn supporters, a left of centre Labour party in government should be preferable to a far left Labour party in opposition.

It's a similar situation to the ERG idiots, by sticking dogmatically to their minority views, they risk losing the very thing they have always wanted.

Politics in this country is about compromise, follow 100% of your beliefs, 100% of the time and you will never have enough people agreeing with you to win an election.

the hard left haven't taken over the labour party in order to compromise - it's their moment in the sun. they think they're right and it doesn't matter if no one agrees with them.

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 17:37 - Feb 19 with 2082 viewsZedRodgers

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 16:36 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

Yes he corrected the Sadam piece later on. The thread quotes several well respected sources.

And Corbyn backed down in his action against the six newspapers who said he laid a wreath at the graves of Black September members. You have more faith in Corbyn than he has in himself.

We seem to have reached an impasse. I hope you get the momentum equivalent of the Order of Lenin for all of your work on behalf of the dear leader.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 16:37]

It looks like somebody corrected it on his behalf actually.

Your version of credible is screenshots of books from dubious writers that allege links without substance, posted by some kind of self-professed expert on the Middle East that doesn’t know grit Saddam Husseins from their King Husseins.

I’ve already set out my understanding that I understand Corbyn’s shortcomings and my reasons for supporting his policies. The impasse seems to be your failure to understand how childish your momentum plant dear leader remarks look to anybody reading. You can do better.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 17:38]

No, not at the moment

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:02 - Feb 19 with 2057 viewsZedRodgers

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 17:02 - Feb 19 by m14_blue

Good reply, thank you.

I understand your scepticism and concerns, but what exactly are the compromises that should be made? I’m just trying to understand what it is you want to see.

What would you want to see less or more of? Policy-wise I mean. I get what you’re saying about the Red Tory vilification thing and agree that it’s poibtless, unhelpful and divisive. Attitudes could do with changing in that area.

I think people that are desperate for Labour’s current programme to be put in place are naturally frustrated hearing Chuka claiming that his new group which is set up to be memberless with no internal democracy, unaccountable to anybody with no internal process for addressing things like Angela Smith’s comments yesterday, no policies, no Brexit plan and a structure set up to hide financial backing is the politics that this country needs now. It’s a neo-liberal fantasy.

A minor point - To hear those MPs yesterday broadcast that they can’t support Corbyn due to his stance on international issues (amongst other things obviously) must painfully difficult to not react to in a confrontational way if you’ve marched on the streets to stop your party supporting the Iraq war, which these MPs all supported. I would expect an angry response to that if it’s something you were passionate about.

I’m not saying your views are inline with Chuka or anybody else by the way - just using one of the typical examples of ‘centrists’ who the ‘hard left’ have an issue with.

No, not at the moment

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:15 - Feb 19 with 2043 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:02 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

I understand your scepticism and concerns, but what exactly are the compromises that should be made? I’m just trying to understand what it is you want to see.

What would you want to see less or more of? Policy-wise I mean. I get what you’re saying about the Red Tory vilification thing and agree that it’s poibtless, unhelpful and divisive. Attitudes could do with changing in that area.

I think people that are desperate for Labour’s current programme to be put in place are naturally frustrated hearing Chuka claiming that his new group which is set up to be memberless with no internal democracy, unaccountable to anybody with no internal process for addressing things like Angela Smith’s comments yesterday, no policies, no Brexit plan and a structure set up to hide financial backing is the politics that this country needs now. It’s a neo-liberal fantasy.

A minor point - To hear those MPs yesterday broadcast that they can’t support Corbyn due to his stance on international issues (amongst other things obviously) must painfully difficult to not react to in a confrontational way if you’ve marched on the streets to stop your party supporting the Iraq war, which these MPs all supported. I would expect an angry response to that if it’s something you were passionate about.

I’m not saying your views are inline with Chuka or anybody else by the way - just using one of the typical examples of ‘centrists’ who the ‘hard left’ have an issue with.

"which these MPs all supported".

More scripted disinformation zed. Chuka Umunna, Lucian Beger, Angela Smith and Gavin Shuker were not members of parliament when the vote was taken on the Iraq war.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 18:17]

Iron Lion Zion

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:24 - Feb 19 with 2023 viewsZedRodgers

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:15 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

"which these MPs all supported".

More scripted disinformation zed. Chuka Umunna, Lucian Beger, Angela Smith and Gavin Shuker were not members of parliament when the vote was taken on the Iraq war.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 18:17]

To be clear, I mean the MPs that were in office at the time voted for the Iraq war and the MPs that weren’t in office at the time and have taken office since voted against any investigations into it, thus supporting it.

You can do better.

No, not at the moment

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:27 - Feb 19 with 2017 viewslowhouseblue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:02 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

you don't have to support the iraq war to believe that corbyn acting as president of the 'stop the war coalition' was a disgrace. there wasn't an international thug or despot that group didn't excuse or offer a cover for. he couldn't condemn putin for salisbury, he couldn't condemn assad for chemical attacks, he turns a blind eye to iran as he takes their broadcaster's appearance fees. he, and stop the war, supported any one who was against the us / nato.

you seem to be going out of your way today to bring up the things that are most damaging to him - his connection to terrorists, his support for international despots. my bet is we'll have groanfart back by the end of the week.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024