Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! 22:09 - Feb 18 with 14907 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/crash-landing-for-labour-candidat

"But local businessman Mike Lane, 57, was unconvinced: "She hasn't got a clue about any of the policies — and she didn't know who Bill Shankly was. Whatever happened to the working class people? They are parachuting these middle class people in."

"She has been the target of intense journalistic curiosity, sparked by interest surrounding her connections to the Blairs and her widely reported gaffes. She was pictured getting out of a car with a personalised number plate — something unlikely to go down well with her would-be constituents "

......wonder who has been pulling her strings !
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 22:10]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:29 - Feb 19 with 1247 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:24 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

To be clear, I mean the MPs that were in office at the time voted for the Iraq war and the MPs that weren’t in office at the time and have taken office since voted against any investigations into it, thus supporting it.

You can do better.

I can and I have.

stop spreading falsehoods on here zed.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:36 - Feb 19 with 1234 viewsballycastle

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:02 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

I understand your scepticism and concerns, but what exactly are the compromises that should be made? I’m just trying to understand what it is you want to see.

What would you want to see less or more of? Policy-wise I mean. I get what you’re saying about the Red Tory vilification thing and agree that it’s poibtless, unhelpful and divisive. Attitudes could do with changing in that area.

I think people that are desperate for Labour’s current programme to be put in place are naturally frustrated hearing Chuka claiming that his new group which is set up to be memberless with no internal democracy, unaccountable to anybody with no internal process for addressing things like Angela Smith’s comments yesterday, no policies, no Brexit plan and a structure set up to hide financial backing is the politics that this country needs now. It’s a neo-liberal fantasy.

A minor point - To hear those MPs yesterday broadcast that they can’t support Corbyn due to his stance on international issues (amongst other things obviously) must painfully difficult to not react to in a confrontational way if you’ve marched on the streets to stop your party supporting the Iraq war, which these MPs all supported. I would expect an angry response to that if it’s something you were passionate about.

I’m not saying your views are inline with Chuka or anybody else by the way - just using one of the typical examples of ‘centrists’ who the ‘hard left’ have an issue with.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/19/jeremy-corbyn-labour-mps-who-qu

Just how are they going to carry out the promises when Labour are not in power?

Is JC still convincing himself that he won the last GE? Even though the tories increased their vote.

Shambles, utter, damaging the lives of many shambles.
Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:54 - Feb 19 with 1209 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 11:43 - Feb 19 by lowhouseblue

that's all lovely - but without an election win its all self-indulgent posturing. a party with derek hatton in and luciana berger out will achieve nothing and change nothing.

I saw somebody today say that the Labour party losing Luciana Berger and gaining Derek Hatton isn’t dissimilar to giving someone an orgasm and them giving you gonorrhoea.

Iron Lion Zion

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:56 - Feb 19 with 1208 viewsZedRodgers

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:29 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

I can and I have.

stop spreading falsehoods on here zed.

I’m aware that he’s said this but in my opinion, being opposed to it would mean you didn’t vote against investigations into it.

His record of saying one thing and doing the opposite is well documented. I could find a quote of him saying there shouldn’t be a second referendum.

The point that these 7 should be looking at their own record on international issues remains. You can do better.

No, not at the moment

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 19:02 - Feb 19 with 1197 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:56 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

I’m aware that he’s said this but in my opinion, being opposed to it would mean you didn’t vote against investigations into it.

His record of saying one thing and doing the opposite is well documented. I could find a quote of him saying there shouldn’t be a second referendum.

The point that these 7 should be looking at their own record on international issues remains. You can do better.

There you go again. Telling people not to believe what they see with their eyes and hear with their ears.

Iron Lion Zion

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 20:36 - Feb 19 with 1160 viewsStokieBlue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:54 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

I saw somebody today say that the Labour party losing Luciana Berger and gaining Derek Hatton isn’t dissimilar to giving someone an orgasm and them giving you gonorrhoea.

That was the editorial in the Labour leaning Guardian.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 20:54 - Feb 19 with 1138 viewsjimmyvet

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 20:36 - Feb 19 by StokieBlue

That was the editorial in the Labour leaning Guardian.

SB

What a progressive political party labour have become under their racist leader they hound and bully a pregnant Jewish female out of the party and then welcome in a 1980s dinasour who brought a whole city and all its workers to their knees....my god it’s depressing!
Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 21:02 - Feb 19 with 1133 viewsStokieBlue

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 18:54 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-47296591

Nothing to see here.

SB
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 21:02]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 21:17 - Feb 19 with 1109 viewsFootballpete

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 20:54 - Feb 19 by jimmyvet

What a progressive political party labour have become under their racist leader they hound and bully a pregnant Jewish female out of the party and then welcome in a 1980s dinasour who brought a whole city and all its workers to their knees....my god it’s depressing!

It’s my understanding that a motion of no confidence was tabled against Berger due to her failure to clarify that she did not plan to resign the Labour whip. This was then withdrawn following pressure from the Labour leadership a few days prior to her resignation from the party.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

The mind boggles on 14:12 - Feb 20 with 1058 viewsDyland

Just googled 'Luciana Berger political achievements' and came up with this.....! on 16:48 - Feb 19 by StokieBlue

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/19/the-return-of-king-rat-der

Lovely.

SB

Though this summation says it all really, i.e. "human nature".

“My days in politics were a very long time ago and I lost interest in it after I was expelled from the city council.”

What a morally bankrupt, greedy egotist. Or in simpler terms, a complete tosser.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024