Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12:07 - Feb 19 with 4165 views_

The EDL are a bunch of bloody gammon berks, ain't they? on 18:29 - Feb 20 with 443 viewsSwansea_Blue

EDL Radio was broadcast from Ipswich

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The EDL are a bunch of bloody gammon berks, ain't they? on 18:37 - Feb 20 with 427 viewsGlasgowBlue

The EDL are a bunch of bloody gammon berks, ain't they? on 07:42 - Feb 20 by tractordownsouth

A point of order regarding Mosley.

He went from the Tories to the Labour Party where he served in Ramsey McDonald's government as Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster.

He left Labour to form his fascist "New Party" along with six other Labour MP's after McDonald rejected the "Mosley Memorandum" which was signed by 15 other Labour MPs, including Aneurin Bevan.

His name is still in the book of esteemed Fabians. As is Tony Blair's.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The EDL are a bunch of bloody gammon berks, ain't they? on 18:45 - Feb 20 with 415 viewslowhouseblue

The EDL are a bunch of bloody gammon berks, ain't they? on 18:37 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

A point of order regarding Mosley.

He went from the Tories to the Labour Party where he served in Ramsey McDonald's government as Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster.

He left Labour to form his fascist "New Party" along with six other Labour MP's after McDonald rejected the "Mosley Memorandum" which was signed by 15 other Labour MPs, including Aneurin Bevan.

His name is still in the book of esteemed Fabians. As is Tony Blair's.

talking of failed demagogues - it seems that derek hatton has been suspended by the labour party. a record surely?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

The EDL are a bunch of bloody gammon berks, ain't they? on 18:47 - Feb 20 with 409 viewsGlasgowBlue

The EDL are a bunch of bloody gammon berks, ain't they? on 18:45 - Feb 20 by lowhouseblue

talking of failed demagogues - it seems that derek hatton has been suspended by the labour party. a record surely?

For sending an antisemitic tweet of all things.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The EDL are a bunch of bloody gammon berks, ain't they? on 18:48 - Feb 20 with 408 viewslowhouseblue

The EDL are a bunch of bloody gammon berks, ain't they? on 18:47 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

For sending an antisemitic tweet of all things.

who'd have guessed.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024