Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The apathy for watching Town seems to be coming to an end 20:42 - Feb 19 with 4642 viewsgtsb

Well it does to me and others I've spoken too. I was out Saturday night talking to a couple of mates who like me have been to the odd game here and there but had certainly got apathetic about going to watch Ipswich over the last few years. It wasn't all down to the entertainment value but also family and work commitments. We all used to go to most games and have now got the appetite back even though we may(will) be in League one. The last few games have swung it for us. I wonder if there are others who feel the same.
The apathy for watching Town seems to be coming to an end on 21:25 - Feb 20 with 319 viewsthegloryyears

The apathy for watching Town seems to be coming to an end on 14:15 - Feb 20 by good_at_COD

The fans are “coming back in their droves” are they? Must have missed that.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 14:15]

Anyone who thinks we will come straight back up is deluded any half decent players will be sold (do we have any?) Lambert will be given no money, we'll be relying on untried youngsters and League one Journeymen - mid table at best...
I'll still be there though..!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024