Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 becomes 8 22:20 - Feb 19 with 18461 viewsBluefish

How many do they need before they launch the party?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

7 becomes 8 on 22:23 - Feb 19 with 6368 viewsLeagueOne

When will they launch their own forum is what I want to know.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

7 becomes 8 on 22:32 - Feb 19 with 6326 viewsEwan_Oozami

7 becomes 8 on 22:23 - Feb 19 by LeagueOne

When will they launch their own forum is what I want to know.

But will they have a Football thread?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

7 becomes 8 on 22:41 - Feb 19 with 6306 viewsZedRodgers

Joan Ryan has fuelled more antisemitism in the Labour Party than any other MP in recent times.

Good riddance.

No, not at the moment

7 becomes 8 on 22:43 - Feb 19 with 6287 viewsKievthegreat

7 becomes 8 on 22:41 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

Joan Ryan has fuelled more antisemitism in the Labour Party than any other MP in recent times.

Good riddance.

Genuine question, but what has she done to fuel anti-Semitism?
7 becomes 8 on 22:43 - Feb 19 with 6286 viewsBluefish

Good riddance.

I thought you heroworshipped that sort of thing? Do you want good riddance to all anti semite then or just the ones that leave?

7 becomes 8 on 22:44 - Feb 19 with 6282 viewsChampionship

They'll probably wait for a couple of Tories.
7 becomes 8 on 22:45 - Feb 19 with 6279 viewsgtsb

Good riddance.

With all due respect can you not accept the Labour party in its current form is unelectable. Corbyn is unelectable. P.s...I've voted Labour most of my life so I'm not a Tory sympathiser
7 becomes 8 on 22:50 - Feb 19 with 6241 viewslowhouseblue

Good riddance.

how's she fuelled anti-semitism? do you think that being chair of the labour friends of israel is in someway an incitement to anti-semitism? or are just desperate to muddy the water?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

7 becomes 8 on 22:50 - Feb 19 with 6205 viewsGlasgowBlue

7 becomes 8 on 22:50 - Feb 19 by lowhouseblue

how's she fuelled anti-semitism? do you think that being chair of the labour friends of israel is in someway an incitement to anti-semitism? or are just desperate to muddy the water?

The future of the Labour party

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

7 becomes 8 on 22:56 - Feb 19 with 6215 viewsgtsb

7 becomes 8 on 22:50 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

I actually find a Conservative v Labour debate is so pathetic at the moment. This country desperately needs leadership yet we find ourselves with the worst Tory and Labour parties in history with Labour being the worst if that's possible and at the worst possible moment. It's a disgrace.
7 becomes 8 on 22:58 - Feb 19 with 6169 viewsGlasgowBlue

7 becomes 8 on 22:56 - Feb 19 by gtsb

I actually find a Conservative v Labour debate is so pathetic at the moment. This country desperately needs leadership yet we find ourselves with the worst Tory and Labour parties in history with Labour being the worst if that's possible and at the worst possible moment. It's a disgrace.

I agree. The Tories have zero credibility and lost the right to govern this country some time ago and yet the thought of a Corbyn lead government is still enough to keep them ahead in the polls.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

7 becomes 8 on 23:06 - Feb 19 with 6171 viewsgtsb

7 becomes 8 on 22:58 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

I agree. The Tories have zero credibility and lost the right to govern this country some time ago and yet the thought of a Corbyn lead government is still enough to keep them ahead in the polls.

I can't understand the Labour party. Get rid of Corbyn and the next election (should) be theirs yet they do nothing....as of yet.
7 becomes 8 on 23:13 - Feb 19 with 6144 viewsBluefish

7 becomes 8 on 23:06 - Feb 19 by gtsb

I can't understand the Labour party. Get rid of Corbyn and the next election (should) be theirs yet they do nothing....as of yet.

The grip is tight and it will get tighter. It is how people like Corbyn and McDonnell rule, it has been the same in other countries with similar ruler style leaders. Nationalise everything and everyone is in your control.

7 becomes 8 on 23:15 - Feb 19 with 6137 viewsZedRodgers

7 becomes 8 on 22:50 - Feb 19 by lowhouseblue

She was caught on film completely fabricating a claim of antisemitism.

As well as that, there are serious questions to be asked over her arrangement with Shai Masot of the Israeli Embassy and what the money and names she talks about in the video refer to. Questions that she refuses to answer.

Shai Masot was sacked by the Israeli embassy and Ryan lost a vote of no conference as a result. This investigation has fuelled an unmeasurable amount of antisemitism and legiticame concerns of Israeli influence in UK politics. My specific concerns relate to Ryan and the content of this investigation, but I’ve seen this investigation referenced by people in antisemitic ways to people that are unrelated to this. I fear that Ryan’s fabrication of antisemitism and underhand dealings with the embassy have caused serious issues of mistrust within the party and I’m glad the party is now rid of her.

No, not at the moment

7 becomes 8 on 23:27 - Feb 19 with 6095 viewslowhouseblue

7 becomes 8 on 23:15 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

She was caught on film completely fabricating a claim of antisemitism.

As well as that, there are serious questions to be asked over her arrangement with Shai Masot of the Israeli Embassy and what the money and names she talks about in the video refer to. Questions that she refuses to answer.

Shai Masot was sacked by the Israeli embassy and Ryan lost a vote of no conference as a result. This investigation has fuelled an unmeasurable amount of antisemitism and legiticame concerns of Israeli influence in UK politics. My specific concerns relate to Ryan and the content of this investigation, but I’ve seen this investigation referenced by people in antisemitic ways to people that are unrelated to this. I fear that Ryan’s fabrication of antisemitism and underhand dealings with the embassy have caused serious issues of mistrust within the party and I’m glad the party is now rid of her.

nonsense and boll*cks. you're using the fact that she has called out examples of anti-semitism to excuse and justify anti-semitism. she has not fabricated anti-semitism and her support for israel is not a defence of the antisemitism that stains the party. she has called out the problems in the labour party but you are desperate to turn that round to excuse those very problems and justify the anti-semites.

you really are firmly in the political gutter. you should be ashamed of what you're doing just because you think it aids your party political position. shocking.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

7 becomes 8 on 23:34 - Feb 19 with 6074 viewsZedRodgers

7 becomes 8 on 23:27 - Feb 19 by lowhouseblue

nonsense and boll*cks. you're using the fact that she has called out examples of anti-semitism to excuse and justify anti-semitism. she has not fabricated anti-semitism and her support for israel is not a defence of the antisemitism that stains the party. she has called out the problems in the labour party but you are desperate to turn that round to excuse those very problems and justify the anti-semites.

you really are firmly in the political gutter. you should be ashamed of what you're doing just because you think it aids your party political position. shocking.

Watch the video.

She fabricates antisemitism. Saying nonsense and boll*cks doesn’t change that.

No, not at the moment

7 becomes 8 on 23:56 - Feb 19 with 6034 viewsDarth_Koont

7 becomes 8 on 23:34 - Feb 19 by ZedRodgers

Watch the video.

She fabricates antisemitism. Saying nonsense and boll*cks doesn’t change that.

Agreed. What's nauseating is she even appeared to get off on it.

Pronouns: He/Him

7 becomes 8 on 00:26 - Feb 20 with 5979 viewsDarth_Koont

7 becomes 8 on 23:27 - Feb 19 by lowhouseblue

Thanks for that, Joan.

Pronouns: He/Him

7 becomes 8 on 08:01 - Feb 20 with 5763 viewsSteve_M

7 becomes 8 on 23:56 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

Agreed. What's nauseating is she even appeared to get off on it.

Is there any other sort of racism where you would happily and consistently ignore the voice of the victims? I thought you were better than this.

Labour supporters churning out anti-semitic tropes have been all over every aspect of social media for years, it's a major problem that Corbyn has very little interest in addressing. Even when he has called it out and asked his supporters to desist he has been ignored. And yet you continue to insist it's all made up.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

7 becomes 8 on 08:38 - Feb 20 with 5717 viewsZedRodgers

7 becomes 8 on 08:01 - Feb 20 by Steve_M

Is there any other sort of racism where you would happily and consistently ignore the voice of the victims? I thought you were better than this.

Labour supporters churning out anti-semitic tropes have been all over every aspect of social media for years, it's a major problem that Corbyn has very little interest in addressing. Even when he has called it out and asked his supporters to desist he has been ignored. And yet you continue to insist it's all made up.

Nobody is saying antisemitism is made up or should be ignored.

Joan Ryan was caught in an undercover investigation fabricating antisemitism and talking about a slush fund and 'a list of names' with the Israeli embassy. Her actions have done nothing in the fight against antisemitism but make things worse.

Please see the end of this list for examples of how the Labour party has changed it's approach in fighting antisemitism:

https://www.scribd.com/document/398964261/40-facts-relating-to-the-Labour-Antise

You cannot say they have very little interest in addressing it or are ignoring it. By doing that, you are ignoring what is being done.

No, not at the moment

7 becomes 8 on 08:41 - Feb 20 with 5709 viewssparks

7 becomes 8 on 08:38 - Feb 20 by ZedRodgers

Joan Ryan was caught in an undercover investigation fabricating antisemitism and talking about a slush fund and 'a list of names' with the Israeli embassy. Her actions have done nothing in the fight against antisemitism but make things worse.

Please see the end of this list for examples of how the Labour party has changed it's approach in fighting antisemitism:

https://www.scribd.com/document/398964261/40-facts-relating-to-the-Labour-Antise

You cannot say they have very little interest in addressing it or are ignoring it. By doing that, you are ignoring what is being done.

Yours are amongst the most blinkered and obsessively partisan posts I have ever seen on here. Its cringeworthy.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 8:59]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

7 becomes 8 on 08:54 - Feb 20 with 5674 viewsbritbiker

Sad thing about politics in this country is that no matter how bad the conservatives are, Labour will still find a way of keeping them in government.
7 becomes 8 on 08:57 - Feb 20 with 5666 viewsitfcjoe

7 becomes 8 on 22:50 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

Just finished reading the excellent book 'Hired' by James Bloodworth, where he looks at the low wage work and gig economy by working in a few jobs for a year or so. His epilogue ends excellently with this:

"The labour movement has itself sowed some of the seeds of this problem by traditionally sidelining groups beyond the stereotypical working man. But nowadays more of us are middle class, and middle-class self-interest has also found its way into progressive politics. There was always a section of the left that viewed the working class in purely instrumental terms. They were a weapon to be wielded against the bourgeoisie rather than human beings who required liberation. These types of activists were motivated more by a detestation of others than by any real sympathy with the poor. Nowadays, they are less likely to be seen on a picket line than at a demonstration outside the Israeli Embassy. The deserving poor are over there — in Cuba, in Palestine, or in another exotic-seeming land. Thus there is much less interest in class politics, and this left sits amicably alongside a middle-class liberalism that does as liberalism does — trembles with a slight terror at the prospect of genuine equality between the classes."

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

7 becomes 8 on 08:58 - Feb 20 with 5661 viewsStokieBlue

7 becomes 8 on 08:38 - Feb 20 by ZedRodgers

Didn't you say yesterday that being caught on camera talking about faking evidence wasn't actually evidence and could be dismissed?

sparks post hits the nail on the head I'm afraid. You know you've crossed the line when you have reasonable posters calling you out across various threads.

SB
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 9:01]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

7 becomes 8 on 08:58 - Feb 20 with 5655 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

7 becomes 8 on 08:01 - Feb 20 by Steve_M

Out of interest have you watched that documentary, I have not but fully intend to. I have no doubt that there is mud at both ends of this debate but yet some only want to see it at one end.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024