Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 becomes 11 (n/t) 11:13 - Feb 20 with 10229 viewsBluefish

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:36 - Feb 20 with 957 viewsRyorry

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:32 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

Greetings.

We haven't had the chance to meet yet but I'm SpruceMoose, TWTD's Gammon Outreach Officer working on behalf of the LeftyBumFest.

I expect we will be conversing a lot over the coming months should you decide to stick around, but for now, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know I look forward to correcting and reeducating you in the weeks and months to come.

All the best,

Spruce
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 14:33]

#warning - he charges $15.99 per half hour session ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:36 - Feb 20 with 957 viewsnrb1985

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:25 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

You are why we are here with politics now. Just have to analyse stuff to death, but cant see what stares you in the face. Go back to your homework or your science lesson or whatever it is you should be doing now. They shouldnt allow mobiles in the classroom.

Think actually this sums up why we are where we are.

Deriding education and analysis and instead thinking that because uneducated people, that are taken in by empty slogans and daily mail bile, are angry that the rest of us should bow to your/their will.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 14:37]
8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:36 - Feb 20 with 955 viewsButterbing

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:35 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

I think you would get a surprise. Huge numbers would still vote out. People are fed up with Politics. And as someone says on this thread, we are a democracy. That means we had the vote. You dont keep vote until you stamp and kick and get your own way.

And as others have pointed out - you do not seem to understand democracy.
8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:38 - Feb 20 with 941 viewsSpruceMoose

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:36 - Feb 20 by Ryorry

#warning - he charges $15.99 per half hour session ...

I work Pro Boner on the especially needy cases.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:39 - Feb 20 with 936 viewsRyorry

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:38 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

#noble

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:39 - Feb 20 with 935 viewsButterbing

Evidence suggests you may regret that.
8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:41 - Feb 20 with 925 viewsMullysplace1

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:32 - Feb 20 by footers

"I dont care what they do or what happens. Along with millions of other, l couldnt give a stuff anymore."

You've a funny way of showing it. Anyway, we'll leave it there. Nice to have a vocal new visitor to the forum.

I will give you an uppie for that. Anyway all this dialogue wont help. Something has to give up in parliament sometime soon. Or this mess will never get sorted.
8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:43 - Feb 20 with 902 viewsMullysplace1

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:32 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

Greetings.

We haven't had the chance to meet yet but I'm SpruceMoose, TWTD's Gammon Outreach Officer working on behalf of the LeftyBumFest.

I expect we will be conversing a lot over the coming months should you decide to stick around, but for now, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know I look forward to correcting and reeducating you in the weeks and months to come.

All the best,

Spruce
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 14:33]

Pretentious tw@t.
Login to get fewer ads

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:44 - Feb 20 with 900 viewsWeWereZombies

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:35 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

I think you would get a surprise. Huge numbers would still vote out. People are fed up with Politics. And as someone says on this thread, we are a democracy. That means we had the vote. You dont keep vote until you stamp and kick and get your own way.

If you make a mistake it is best to admit it and put it right, otherwise things only get worse.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:45 - Feb 20 with 893 viewsMullysplace1

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:34 - Feb 20 by Butterbing

Again, what are you on about? Have I mentioned my age in any way? Have I given any indication of my own political ideology? It is not black and white. Just because I disagree with you does not make me your opposite.

Again, go away, l find you very irritating. Go play with your toys.
8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:46 - Feb 20 with 892 viewsButterbing

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:41 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

I will give you an uppie for that. Anyway all this dialogue wont help. Something has to give up in parliament sometime soon. Or this mess will never get sorted.

So, you're not going to address any of the points made by others? Just attempt to be condescending and start hurling insults. THAT is what is wrong with politics.
8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:47 - Feb 20 with 882 viewsSpruceMoose

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:43 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

Pretentious tw@t.

We are off to a flying start! Not unusual to encounter angry resistance at this stage, so do not worry.

Please provide me with a list of your five main concerns so that I can work with the outreach team to determine the best reeducation and correction plan for your needs. Obviously we will want to be looking into anger management, but reading through your posts so far I think we may need to have our team help you out with reading and comprehension too.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 14:47]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:47 - Feb 20 with 875 viewsWeWereZombies

That's a curious way of avoiding the use of pro bono, we are fed up with U2 though so I guess you just want us to keep up...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pro-boner

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:49 - Feb 20 with 851 viewsMullysplace1

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:44 - Feb 20 by WeWereZombies

If you make a mistake it is best to admit it and put it right, otherwise things only get worse.

We voted, get over it.
8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:50 - Feb 20 with 847 viewsSpruceMoose

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:47 - Feb 20 by WeWereZombies

That's a curious way of avoiding the use of pro bono, we are fed up with U2 though so I guess you just want us to keep up...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pro-boner

Well, you don't get it the Gammon Guidance business to become cash rich you know?

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:53 - Feb 20 with 825 viewsMullysplace1

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:46 - Feb 20 by Butterbing

So, you're not going to address any of the points made by others? Just attempt to be condescending and start hurling insults. THAT is what is wrong with politics.

Perhaps politicians should look at themselves. They act like kids for the most part, then wonder why the majority of their voters dont bother with politics
8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:54 - Feb 20 with 823 viewsMullysplace1

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:47 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

We are off to a flying start! Not unusual to encounter angry resistance at this stage, so do not worry.

Please provide me with a list of your five main concerns so that I can work with the outreach team to determine the best reeducation and correction plan for your needs. Obviously we will want to be looking into anger management, but reading through your posts so far I think we may need to have our team help you out with reading and comprehension too.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 14:47]

Go play with your action man
8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:56 - Feb 20 with 817 viewsButterbing

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:53 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

Perhaps politicians should look at themselves. They act like kids for the most part, then wonder why the majority of their voters dont bother with politics

You seem to have a fixation on calling everybody children.
8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:56 - Feb 20 with 813 viewsRyorry

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:53 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

Funnily enough, I had just been thinking how very much like Kindergarten the HoC has been looking and sounding recently!

I reckon Phil n Gav will be happy when schools go back next week though ...

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:57 - Feb 20 with 806 viewsSpruceMoose

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:49 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

We voted, get over it.

The first stage of reeducation is often to put you in touch with fellow board members of a pinkish hue who we have been working with over recent months. Quite often studies have shown that partnering a full blown Barbie Pink Gammon with a lighter Baby Pink Gammon can have beneficial outcomes in terms of halting the radicalisation process.

Our sophisticated algorithms have indicated that the ideal sponsor may be a board member known as [Redacted]. He's been in the program for a few months now, and while progress has been tough, there has been a limited amount of movement in the correct direction.

You will shortly be receiving an email with your sponsor's details (his favourite cheese, where he stands on Pablo vs Shefki etc.) after which we will be looking to introduce you slowly over a number of weeks, much like introducing a new and highly aggressive Womat male to an an extremely fertile potential female in captivity.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 15:06]

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:59 - Feb 20 with 784 viewsfooters

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:56 - Feb 20 by Ryorry

Funnily enough, I had just been thinking how very much like Kindergarten the HoC has been looking and sounding recently!

Yes, there seem to be a lot of bored teachers on here causing trouble...

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 15:04 - Feb 20 with 750 viewsMullysplace1

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:56 - Feb 20 by Butterbing

You seem to have a fixation on calling everybody children.

Please go away. You are just part of the pc police, and what's wrong with this country, you are one of the reasons why people voted out at a guess. We have bigger isssues in this country to sort, and not time for the likes of you who think its trendy, hip, the thing to do, or whatever the latest phrase is to call people out on any little phrase, comment or word thst doesnt fit your latest fad.
8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 15:05 - Feb 20 with 747 viewsWeWereZombies

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:49 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

We voted, get over it.

WIll never happen, has to be put right. We can't carry on like this.

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 15:05 - Feb 20 with 743 viewsSpruceMoose

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 15:04 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

Please go away. You are just part of the pc police, and what's wrong with this country, you are one of the reasons why people voted out at a guess. We have bigger isssues in this country to sort, and not time for the likes of you who think its trendy, hip, the thing to do, or whatever the latest phrase is to call people out on any little phrase, comment or word thst doesnt fit your latest fad.

Please identify the bigger issues the country faces. We like to record any and all delusions in your anti-radicalisation casework file.

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 15:05 - Feb 20 with 742 viewsNo9

8 becomes 11 (n/t) on 14:56 - Feb 20 by Ryorry

PM's questions has always been a childrens playground for name calling an ya-boo.

Politicianswork is really done in the committee rooms but over the last few years it has been devalued because government no longer take any notice of what the committees say.

& the media often don't report what the committtee's tell government
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024