Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? 12:23 - Feb 20 with 2841 viewsMaySixth

not heard much about whether they are even close to training or not.

anybody know?

cheers

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 12:50 - Feb 20 with 2785 viewsTownly

Ipswichitis ( and the drugs don't work) ....add Adeyemi, Walters, Lankaster and others to this list.

It's either the air or the water at Portman Road, imo.
What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 12:56 - Feb 20 with 2765 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Huws is recurring swelling on his knee after(i guess) practice matches. Doesn't really seem to anyway past it.

Collins was hamstring so probably still a week away.

Chambers has a broken wrist, damaged ribs, damaged foot - but he'll probably still play at the weekend...

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 13:14 - Feb 20 with 2663 viewsMaySixth

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 12:56 - Feb 20 by JammyDodgerrr

Huws is recurring swelling on his knee after(i guess) practice matches. Doesn't really seem to anyway past it.

Chambers has a broken wrist, damaged ribs, damaged foot - but he'll probably still play at the weekend...

Thanks

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 13:15 - Feb 20 with 2662 viewshomer_123

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 12:56 - Feb 20 by JammyDodgerrr

Adeyemi is physically fine but gone in the head and will probably never play football again.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 14:07 - Feb 20 with 2557 viewsBrianTablet

Chambers has a numb fist pump.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 14:14 - Feb 20 with 2534 viewsJammyDodgerrr

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 13:15 - Feb 20 by homer_123

Adeyemi is physically fine but gone in the head and will probably never play football again.

I know it's a jokey comment but you do have to wonder about the mental effects such a long term injury is - what a depressing state of life to be in, alone in treatment basically every day, not being able to play football at all. Yes i know he is picking up a decent wage still, but it must be really boring, literally doing nothing whatsoever with his life right now.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 14:20 - Feb 20 with 2510 viewsMickMacTerry

Harrison has a hamstring injury too for what it’s worth.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 14:20]

Poll: Keep Mick or a loss at Norwich?

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 14:37 - Feb 20 with 2464 viewsIllinoisblue

you have to respect Chambers; played at norwich with a broken wrist and having just had blood drained off his foot. #warrior

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 15:05 - Feb 20 with 2415 viewshomer_123

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 14:14 - Feb 20 by JammyDodgerrr

I know it's a jokey comment but you do have to wonder about the mental effects such a long term injury is - what a depressing state of life to be in, alone in treatment basically every day, not being able to play football at all. Yes i know he is picking up a decent wage still, but it must be really boring, literally doing nothing whatsoever with his life right now.

It was not a joke. I think both Mick, Hurst and even Lambert have all, basically, said the same thing. Physically, he seems OK - it's now all in his head.

Terrible for him and us.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 15:17 - Feb 20 with 2384 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

I think Huws is progressing, but how many times have we heard that this season?
What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 15:26 - Feb 20 with 2363 viewsSwansea_Blue

Wrist/Ribs/generally battered
Old age
The usual

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 17:23 - Feb 20 with 2218 viewsiamipswich

Adeyemi was due to be back in some capacity in Feb but it doesn't seem to have be imminent. Huws is frustrating having been on the bench once or twice and then dropping off again.

Fingers crossed for a couple of them to be fit sooner rather than later. Feels like Collins and Chambers aren't far away.

Poll: Who will return first?

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 19:34 - Feb 20 with 2073 viewsTerry_Nutkins

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 15:05 - Feb 20 by homer_123

It was not a joke. I think both Mick, Hurst and even Lambert have all, basically, said the same thing. Physically, he seems OK - it's now all in his head.

Terrible for him and us.

Absolute Rubbish. Issue with his achilles which is a really niggly area. Only Hurst said words to that effect which as i said at the time was pretty low management. Dreadful in fact. Then Hurst was proven out of order when it proved he actually required surgery. He was expected to start training again sometime in Jan/Feb with a ciew to playing hopefully Feb/March again. No updates though unless Phil knows. Feel.bad for the bloke. Bad enough having a long term injury without people with zero medical expertise deciding it's in his head. The injury and actually being insulted about it won't do his mental wellbeing any good though. His wages for what it's worth will be sod all to him other than piece of mind he can support his family. I'm sure the boy just wants to play football.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 21:21 - Feb 20 with 1950 viewsArnieM

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 13:15 - Feb 20 by homer_123

Thought he had an Achilles’ tendon operation ?!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 21:40 - Feb 20 with 1902 viewsbournemouthblue

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 15:05 - Feb 20 by homer_123

Terrible for him and us.

We have been unlucky to have Adeyemi and Stewart under McCarthy

Both should have been decent signings but they have turned into a nightmare.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 21:55 - Feb 21 with 1562 viewsMickMacTerry

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 14:20 - Feb 20 by MickMacTerry

Harrison has a hamstring injury too for what it’s worth.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 14:20]

#definfo

Poll: Keep Mick or a loss at Norwich?

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 04:07 - Feb 22 with 1505 viewsBenters2

What are the injuries to Chambers, Collins and Huws? on 12:50 - Feb 20 by Townly

Ipswichitis ( and the drugs don't work) ....add Adeyemi, Walters, Lankaster and others to this list.

It's either the air or the water at Portman Road, imo.

You may be on to something,as soon as Didzy left PR he is running around like a Spring Chicken banging the goals in for fun!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024