Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Mulleysplace1 14:38 - Feb 20 with 2232 viewsBluefish

What was your view on Mick?

Pablo or Kuqi?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:03 - Feb 20 with 853 viewsfooters

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 15:59 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

I think we all know that that idea is a delusion. In fact, it is quite common for posters who have been removed from the site to return a while later with a new identity.

Some genuinely try to change their ways, a stint in exile having made them miss the warmth of the TWTD community, but sadly, many relapse and return to their old ways. It is a vicious cycle that we are committed to breaking.

"I've only been on here a week but have noticed these extremely specific things."

Maybe I'm being tinfoil hat again, or perhaps so many of our new intake are extremely perceptive.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:05 - Feb 20 with 846 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:03 - Feb 20 by footers

"I've only been on here a week but have noticed these extremely specific things."

Maybe I'm being tinfoil hat again, or perhaps so many of our new intake are extremely perceptive.

You would not be talking cobblers were you to make that assumption.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:08 - Feb 20 with 834 viewsMullysplace1

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 15:56 - Feb 20 by Butterbing

I agree. Expect for I blame Bullard for ending his own career. He was a different player as soon as the contract was signed.

He was played out of position, thats why he looked a different player. He has even said since that he wasnt suited to where Jewell wanted him to play that second season. If Jewell had played him as he had when he first came he would have been as good as before, but Jewell wouldnt for some reason.
Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:09 - Feb 20 with 835 viewsSeablu

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 15:46 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

Trouble is, lve only been on here a few days, and l can quickly see there is a hierarchy and then the followers. Its like the big bullies and then the wimpy kids join to try and look hard and be in the gang.
People arnt allowed opinions if they dont fall in line with what the big bullies agree with. Well, lm a big bully, so thats you lot fukced isnt it?

Sadly my boy, it's probably you that's 'fukced'
Mind you, it's half term so maybe you're only after a weeks worth of entertainment.
In which case, play on, try to be witty and don't mention Corbyn.

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:12 - Feb 20 with 821 viewsMullysplace1

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:09 - Feb 20 by Seablu

Mind you, it's half term so maybe you're only after a weeks worth of entertainment.

I wish l was, but lm way past school age, nearer my pension lm afraid.
Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:17 - Feb 20 with 806 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:12 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

It is never too late to bring about change in your life.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:19 - Feb 20 with 803 viewsSeablu

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:12 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

I should have sussed that when you mentioned liking port.

You familar with the uh.. Great Bentley area of this wonderful parish any way shape or form?
Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:21 - Feb 20 with 798 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:19 - Feb 20 by Seablu

You familar with the uh.. Great Bentley area of this wonderful parish any way shape or form?

I hear there is a shortage of taxis out that way, meaning the locals have to walk to get to the local disco. Good business for the resident cobbler though, I imagine.

Login to get fewer ads

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:22 - Feb 20 with 797 viewsIllinoisblue

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 15:27 - Feb 20 by Mullysplace1

Pablo and Kuqi were great in their own way, although Pablo could be a lazy barsteward sometimes. As for Mick, he did a job, saved us first off, made us hard to beat. With a bit of backing the play off year, we may well have made it. As for the later year or so, l think both sides were disrespectful to each other.

was Pablo really lazy though? It seems like a, well, lazy, accusation against him.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:00 - Feb 20 with 764 viewsMullysplace1

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:19 - Feb 20 by Seablu

Not been in years. They had a pub there which had a bikers meet each week in the summer. Anyone know if its still going?
Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:02 - Feb 20 with 751 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 16:09 - Feb 20 by Seablu

Seablu, I have a question for you. I see you have changed your avatar to "Free Palestine". Could you please clarify what you mean by that?

Not “Free Gaza”, which one could quite legitimately make the case that it is currently under occupation and I certainly agree that Israel should return to it's pre 1967 borders, but “Free Palestine?”. It’s ambiguous. End the occupation? Or end Israel itself? It’s like the song "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”. If "Palestine will be free from the river to the sea" then it’s very hard to see that as meaning anything other than "the Jewish state will no longer exist". Perhaps you can kindly clear that up for me?

There have been plenty of debates on here regarding the Israel/Palestine situation away from the threads on antisemitism. I haven't seen you once give an opinion or contributed so you can understand why I am asking the question.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:05 - Feb 20 with 753 viewsfooters

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:02 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Seablu, I have a question for you. I see you have changed your avatar to "Free Palestine". Could you please clarify what you mean by that?

Not “Free Gaza”, which one could quite legitimately make the case that it is currently under occupation and I certainly agree that Israel should return to it's pre 1967 borders, but “Free Palestine?”. It’s ambiguous. End the occupation? Or end Israel itself? It’s like the song "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”. If "Palestine will be free from the river to the sea" then it’s very hard to see that as meaning anything other than "the Jewish state will no longer exist". Perhaps you can kindly clear that up for me?

There have been plenty of debates on here regarding the Israel/Palestine situation away from the threads on antisemitism. I haven't seen you once give an opinion or contributed so you can understand why I am asking the question.

*popcorn .gif*

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:06 - Feb 20 with 736 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:05 - Feb 20 by footers

*popcorn .gif*

It's a fair question.

Iron Lion Zion

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:07 - Feb 20 with 745 viewsfooters

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:06 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

It's a fair question.

Didn't say it wasn't. Although word of warning, GB, if you've been to the dentist this afternoon, posting on anaesthetic may not be wise!

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:11 - Feb 20 with 725 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:07 - Feb 20 by footers

Didn't say it wasn't. Although word of warning, GB, if you've been to the dentist this afternoon, posting on anaesthetic may not be wise!

Wasn't too bad. I had a crown that snapped with the tooth. Had to have a spike put in and a new crown.

Only a wee bit sore.

Iron Lion Zion

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:14 - Feb 20 with 730 viewsfooters

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:11 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Wasn't too bad. I had a crown that snapped with the tooth. Had to have a spike put in and a new crown.

Only a wee bit sore.

Fair enough. I don't know a whole lot about dentistry as I've only ever had one tooth pulled... well, half of one- she missed the other bit!

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:16 - Feb 20 with 724 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:14 - Feb 20 by footers

Fair enough. I don't know a whole lot about dentistry as I've only ever had one tooth pulled... well, half of one- she missed the other bit!

How was your red hot date? I have been anxiously refreshing my PMs to no avail...

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:18 - Feb 20 with 723 viewsfooters

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:16 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

How was your red hot date? I have been anxiously refreshing my PMs to no avail...

It wasn't so much of a date, more me locking eyes once more with someone I'm besotted with. And (this isn't a joke btw) she did turn up - unfortunately so did her girlfriend! I felt like a right lemon!

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:21 - Feb 20 with 716 viewsSpruceMoose

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:18 - Feb 20 by footers

It wasn't so much of a date, more me locking eyes once more with someone I'm besotted with. And (this isn't a joke btw) she did turn up - unfortunately so did her girlfriend! I felt like a right lemon!

At least it looks likely that she isn't asexual then.

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:24 - Feb 20 with 712 viewsfooters

Oi Mulleysplace1 on 17:21 - Feb 20 by SpruceMoose

At least it looks likely that she isn't asexual then.

Every cloud, mate. Anyhoo I'm offski - been a busy day on here with some very energetic and frank new correspondents! I look forward to following their progress :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024