Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you 16:36 - Feb 20 with 820 viewsBlueBadger

There's a lot you can fault ITFC for over the last decade or so, but this is a Genuinely Good Thing.
https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/itfc-and-mascot-crazee-back-suffolk-cpr-train

Learn more here: https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/launch-of-learn-to-be-a-lifesaver-campaign-1-5891203

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:38 - Feb 20 with 774 viewsSwansea_Blue

Unless Crazee is a migrant or politician, it won't have been done!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:41 - Feb 20 with 753 viewsSteve_M

Definitely, it's good that the club is starting to do a lot more in the community again.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:42 - Feb 20 with 756 viewsfooters

I know this is one of Badger's hobby horses but if a horse can do it so you can you, that's the mane thing.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:44 - Feb 20 with 745 viewsBlueBadger

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:42 - Feb 20 by footers

I know this is one of Badger's hobby horses but if a horse can do it so you can you, that's the mane thing.

I await Crunchie joining this thread to castigate me for pointing out that attempting to save lives is a good thing on more than one occasion.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 17:46]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:47 - Feb 20 with 729 viewsfactual_blue

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:44 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

I await Crunchie joining this thread to castigate me for pointing out that attempting to save lives is a good thing on more than one occasion.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2019 17:46]

I'm sure you'll remember that when he lies gasping in an ITU bed....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:48 - Feb 20 with 724 viewsBlueBadger

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:47 - Feb 20 by factual_blue

I'll just hand him over to one of my highly capable, knowledgeable and hard-working muslim colleagues to ensure he gets the best possible care.

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:49 - Feb 20 with 723 viewsfooters

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:47 - Feb 20 by factual_blue

Is that a scene from Carry on Nurse?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 17:33 - Feb 20 with 670 viewsfactual_blue

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:48 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

I'll just hand him over to one of my highly capable, knowledgeable and hard-working muslim colleagues to ensure he gets the best possible care.

Would that be a highly capable, knowledgeable and hard-working Muslim colleague with an elbow-length rubber glove?

Login to get fewer ads

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 17:35 - Feb 20 with 666 viewsfactual_blue

Apologies if this one has been done already, being on nights will do that to you on 16:49 - Feb 20 by footers

Is that a scene from Carry on Nurse?

Starring BB himself, as pictured here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024