Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Owner Evans Invites Season Ticket Holders to Free Pre-Match Event 10:30 - Feb 21 with 592 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35527/owner-evans-invites-season-ticket-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Owner Evans Invites Season Ticket Holders to Free Pre-Match Event on 10:37 - Feb 21 with 563 viewsBluebell

By coinidence I have just read my email.

Shame Evans himself isn't going to be there!

So we will get a free pie and a drink if we are there by 12. I guess it is to butter us up before anouncing the new season ticket prices.
Owner Evans Invites Season Ticket Holders to Free Pre-Match Event on 10:39 - Feb 21 with 546 viewsgrimboy

Owner Evans Invites Season Ticket Holders to Free Pre-Match Event on 10:37 - Feb 21 by Bluebell

By coinidence I have just read my email.

Shame Evans himself isn't going to be there!

So we will get a free pie and a drink if we are there by 12. I guess it is to butter us up before anouncing the new season ticket prices.

Fan zone no thanks.
Owner Evans Invites Season Ticket Holders to Free Pre-Match Event on 10:42 - Feb 21 with 534 viewsBluebell

Owner Evans Invites Season Ticket Holders to Free Pre-Match Event on 10:39 - Feb 21 by grimboy

Fan zone no thanks.

Yes, but it's before the Fanzone is open to everyone who isn't a season ticket holder.

The thought of getting there at 12 and having to wait for 3 hours for the game to start doesn't really appeal to me even for a free pie!
[Post edited 21 Feb 2019 10:45]
Owner Evans Invites Season Ticket Holders to Free Pre-Match Event on 10:44 - Feb 21 with 531 viewsgrimboy

Owner Evans Invites Season Ticket Holders to Free Pre-Match Event on 10:42 - Feb 21 by Bluebell

Yes, but it's before the Fanzone is open to everyone who isn't a season ticket holder.

The thought of getting there at 12 and having to wait for 3 hours for the game to start doesn't really appeal to me even for a free pie!

Me neither.
Owner Evans Invites Season Ticket Holders to Free Pre-Match Event on 11:09 - Feb 21 with 466 viewsBenters2

Owner Evans Invites Season Ticket Holders to Free Pre-Match Event on 10:42 - Feb 21 by Bluebell

I should think not.

I bet they don’t have any plastic forks either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024