Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. 14:04 - Feb 21 with 3406 viewsElderGrizzly

Excellent news

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:05 - Feb 21 with 2950 viewsKieran_Knows

Great news.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:11 - Feb 21 with 2894 viewsElderGrizzly

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:05 - Feb 21 by Kieran_Knows

Great news.

The side will rely heavily on the youngsters, but they will need these two steering the rudder.
Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:16 - Feb 21 with 2859 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Good news in providing some continuity.

I'd hope though that we have some strong succession planning to effectively replace these 2 (either from within, or in the next transfer market) as they have already started to show the wear and tear of time.. and should not be relied upon as heavily as they have been
Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:18 - Feb 21 with 2856 viewsBlueBadger

This is very bad news for all the people who swear that they hold us back despite three managers in a row now having them as first-choice picks.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:21 - Feb 21 with 2827 viewsblueislander

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:18 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

This is very bad news for all the people who swear that they hold us back despite three managers in a row now having them as first-choice picks.

Lambert doesn’t say they will be first choice picks, just that they will have roles to play at the club.
Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:25 - Feb 21 with 2795 viewsHerbivore

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:21 - Feb 21 by blueislander

Lambert doesn’t say they will be first choice picks, just that they will have roles to play at the club.

Let me know if you manage to hold on to any of those straws you're clutching at.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:31 - Feb 21 with 2752 viewsblueislander

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:25 - Feb 21 by Herbivore

Let me know if you manage to hold on to any of those straws you're clutching at.

I happen to agree with the manager in that they can contribute to the future of the club, but not as first choices in the first team. How do you think the team have played recently without Skuse..?
Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:39 - Feb 21 with 2718 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed. And I think having a few old pros around actually makes it more likely not less that we use more of our youngsters next year.

Judge next hopefully.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:40 - Feb 21 with 2703 viewsFrimleyBlue

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:25 - Feb 21 by Herbivore

Weren't you praying for Chambers to be back at CB last week?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:41 - Feb 21 with 2684 viewsZedRodgers

Wonderful

No, not at the moment

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:50 - Feb 21 with 2636 viewscoolcat

Good news. :)
Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:52 - Feb 21 with 2627 viewsHerbivore

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:31 - Feb 21 by blueislander

I happen to agree with the manager in that they can contribute to the future of the club, but not as first choices in the first team. How do you think the team have played recently without Skuse..?

Played well against Derby, played poorly against Stoke. A mixed bag really. I expect Lambert will continue to start both regularly when fit.

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:52 - Feb 21 with 2621 viewsHerbivore

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:40 - Feb 21 by FrimleyBlue

Weren't you praying for Chambers to be back at CB last week?

I'm not religious, mate. If he was fit he'd have started and rightly so.

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:54 - Feb 21 with 2614 viewscrunchie1978

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:18 - Feb 21 by BlueBadger

And look where that's got us lol!!!
Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 15:08 - Feb 21 with 2544 viewsArnieM

Excellent news . These two will give you everything unlike some others at the Club.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 15:18 - Feb 21 with 2514 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’m genuinely buzzing for next season

The lambert influence will be in full flow by then and the connection between the fans and the management/players will be as good as it’s been in years. Since the playoff season.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 15:31 - Feb 21 with 2477 viewsElderGrizzly

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 15:08 - Feb 21 by ArnieM

Excellent news . These two will give you everything unlike some others at the Club.

Agree, apparently unlike the QPR players behind Steve here. They’ve just conceded to lose the game...

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 15:34 - Feb 21 with 2465 viewsWithnail

I wouldn't bet on skuse being here next season. Just sayin'.
Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 15:39 - Feb 21 with 2445 viewsDarth_Koont

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 15:18 - Feb 21 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m genuinely buzzing for next season

The lambert influence will be in full flow by then and the connection between the fans and the management/players will be as good as it’s been in years. Since the playoff season.

Steady. You're setting yourself for a vicious swing the other way if it proves tougher and less exciting than that.

We should be prepared for that at least. For instance, we're probably going to have to deal with a number of hard and unwelcome decisions over a long summer even before the team get out on the pitch.

Pronouns: He/Him

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 15:51 - Feb 21 with 2397 viewsElderGrizzly

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 15:39 - Feb 21 by Darth_Koont

Steady. You're setting yourself for a vicious swing the other way if it proves tougher and less exciting than that.

We should be prepared for that at least. For instance, we're probably going to have to deal with a number of hard and unwelcome decisions over a long summer even before the team get out on the pitch.

Indeed. I predict a drawn out saga over Judge and a number of EvansOut posts yet
Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 16:04 - Feb 21 with 2343 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 15:51 - Feb 21 by ElderGrizzly

Indeed. I predict a drawn out saga over Judge and a number of EvansOut posts yet

I’ve not posted one of those since before Christmas.

I gave up when I realised they were just pissing people off rather than highlighting his 10 years of abject failure as was the original idea.

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 16:06 - Feb 21 with 2327 viewslowhouseblue

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:16 - Feb 21 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Good news in providing some continuity.

I'd hope though that we have some strong succession planning to effectively replace these 2 (either from within, or in the next transfer market) as they have already started to show the wear and tear of time.. and should not be relied upon as heavily as they have been

good in terms of continuity plus I get the impression that for both of them the club is genuinely a lot more than just a wage packet.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 16:52 - Feb 21 with 2231 viewsgoat_man

Terrible news for everyone involved with the club. Positive results and performances have not followed their continued inclusions in the side over the last 4/5 years. Time to freshen up the whole place and remove these sorts of players that we know don't bring any sort of success.
Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 17:36 - Feb 21 with 2149 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 16:52 - Feb 21 by goat_man

Terrible news for everyone involved with the club. Positive results and performances have not followed their continued inclusions in the side over the last 4/5 years. Time to freshen up the whole place and remove these sorts of players that we know don't bring any sort of success.

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 18:23 - Feb 21 with 2074 viewsBlueBadger

Chambers and Skuse part of Lambert’s plans for next year. on 14:54 - Feb 21 by crunchie1978

And look where that's got us lol!!!

Top half finishes, for the majority?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024