Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This will always be one of my favourite Town videos 22:18 - Feb 21 with 4429 viewsgtsb

simply because of the bloke in the background shouting. Love it.
This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 22:23 - Feb 21 with 4358 viewsStNeotsBlue

It was a fantastic moment, I was stood to the left and down a bit of where that's taken from. There were bodies everywhere.
Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 01:16 - Feb 22 with 4195 viewsunstableblue

.... yes the last minute goal was glorious.

BUT, and it’s a big but, it really wasn’t a vintage performance and yet it is lauded. I think it summed up where we were heading - accepting mediocrity, clutching at straws.

And bizarrely it was a last minute goal from Michael Chopra in a 1-0 away win at Watford under the hapless Paul Jewell that was a far far far better performance - our passing and play was really excellent that night

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 04:51 - Feb 22 with 4129 viewsBenters2

That was the day of the 9hr round trip travelling to Watford for me fkn crappy bus replacements!

Was there with Brogan and his lot to say we went mental was a understatement when we scored..

Also much fun was had at the spoons before hand 🍺😇.
Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 05:58 - Feb 22 with 4105 viewsbrogansnose

Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 01:16 - Feb 22 by unstableblue

BUT, and it’s a big but, it really wasn’t a vintage performance and yet it is lauded. I think it summed up where we were heading - accepting mediocrity, clutching at straws.

And bizarrely it was a last minute goal from Michael Chopra in a 1-0 away win at Watford under the hapless Paul Jewell that was a far far far better performance - our passing and play was really excellent that night

We managed to beat bleedin' Watford for the first time in ,seemingly, 60 years that's why its lauded and we all went home very, very happy.

Wins over style baby in this case.
This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 06:00 - Feb 22 with 4097 viewsbrogansnose

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 04:51 - Feb 22 by Benters2

That was the day of the 9hr round trip travelling to Watford for me fkn crappy bus replacements!

Was there with Brogan and his lot to say we went mental was a understatement when we scored..

Also much fun was had at the spoons before hand 🍺😇.

Absoutely mental. As was the Charlton game with the Hunt goal. Can't whack last minute winners away.

I wasn't in 'spoons though.
Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 06:42 - Feb 22 with 4054 viewsBenters2

Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 05:58 - Feb 22 by brogansnose

We managed to beat bleedin' Watford for the first time in ,seemingly, 60 years that's why its lauded and we all went home very, very happy.

Indeed.
This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 06:44 - Feb 22 with 4041 viewsBenters2

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 06:00 - Feb 22 by brogansnose

Absoutely mental. As was the Charlton game with the Hunt goal. Can't whack last minute winners away.

I wasn't in 'spoons though.

Indeed that was a cracking day out as well.
Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 07:02 - Feb 22 with 4000 viewsTractorCam

Well not quite, we done the double over them that season

Current 2 win streak against them, Up The Town!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 07:44 - Feb 22 with 3938 viewstractorboy7777

I seem to recall prior to this we seemed to be dropping away but to beat a team around the top in the last minute, well for me, felt like it was something that would start our season again

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 07:51 - Feb 22 with 3923 viewsSteve_M

Watford who were promoted that season let's not forget.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 08:15 - Feb 22 with 3867 viewsHerbivore

Pathetic. I wish I could give this multiple down arrows.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 8:30]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 08:17 - Feb 22 with 3857 viewsHerbivore

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 22:23 - Feb 21 by StNeotsBlue

It was a fantastic moment, I was stood to the left and down a bit of where that's taken from. There were bodies everywhere.

I was down near the bottom left corner, I was two or three rows back but ended up virtually on the pitch without seeming to move my feet. Scenes.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 08:27 - Feb 22 with 3834 viewsKieran_Knows

What a fantastic away day that was. I had said to R_I_G on the 88th minute that if we came out of that game with a draw, it'll be a cracking result as we had kept Ighalo and Deeney (think they were both on 20+ goals for the season so far) quiet for the most part of the game.

I was on the back row that day and ended up about 10 rows further forward and finishing celebrating.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2019 8:27]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 08:32 - Feb 22 with 3815 viewsPinewoodblue

Must find my fsvoutite video, think son has it. Took it myself from family enclosure home game agsinst Btighton. Fans standing pitchside, all around the ground waiting for the final whistle. Two waves of humanity, converging in the centre circle, at breakneck speed. Players engulfed.

I added it on the end of a copy of the 91-92 season video.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 08:36 - Feb 22 with 3801 viewsSteve_M

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 08:32 - Feb 22 by Pinewoodblue

Must find my fsvoutite video, think son has it. Took it myself from family enclosure home game agsinst Btighton. Fans standing pitchside, all around the ground waiting for the final whistle. Two waves of humanity, converging in the centre circle, at breakneck speed. Players engulfed.

I added it on the end of a copy of the 91-92 season video.

Please do, would like to see that. That was a good day, back when people thought being out of the top division for six years was a long time.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 19:10 - Feb 22 with 3592 viewsGarv

We had beaten them 2-3 years earlier with a late Chops goal.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 21:40 - Feb 22 with 3470 viewsOxford_Blue

“Accepting mediocrity, clutching at straws”.

You’re not serious?

We were at that stage challenging for promotion.

How is that mediocre?
Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 22:08 - Feb 22 with 3419 viewsStNeotsBlue

Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 21:40 - Feb 22 by Oxford_Blue

“Accepting mediocrity, clutching at straws”.

You’re not serious?

We were at that stage challenging for promotion.

How is that mediocre?

Going for the middle ground here. We weren't "challenging for promotion" at the time, unlike Watford who were right in the mix. We fought a rearguard action for most of the game and then stole a winner with just about the last kick of the game. It was fantastic and I'm glad I was there.
This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 00:06 - Feb 23 with 3310 viewscatch74

The day I was nearly strung up, watching in a box behind the Watford fans. They went mental -. Impossible not to celebrate.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 00:11 - Feb 23 with 3300 viewsjpring89

I remember that day. Was at woodlands in Dartmouth with kids but wondered off managed to get signal as we were on the attack got back to my car and went loony when the goal went in hope that we can replicate that in the fashion of a last day survival against Leeds.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 04:10 - Feb 23 with 3223 viewsBenters2

This will always be one of my favourite Town videos on 00:11 - Feb 23 by jpring89

I remember that day. Was at woodlands in Dartmouth with kids but wondered off managed to get signal as we were on the attack got back to my car and went loony when the goal went in hope that we can replicate that in the fashion of a last day survival against Leeds.

Bloody hell that would be scenage.
Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 05:25 - Feb 23 with 3211 viewsbrogansnose

Now I have a slight problem with this.., on 19:10 - Feb 22 by Garv

We had beaten them 2-3 years earlier with a late Chops goal.

Well......................yeah. But apart from beating them earlier in the season at home and that game with the Chopra goal...................................
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024