Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarri 13:08 - Feb 22 with 1411 viewsWD19

Just heard on the telly box that he has NEVER been to see any Chelsea academy game.

My first reaction was that this was outrageous.....but on reflection I guess he is paid to be first team coach (for a while at least) so why would he ever care about the academy!? He will be long gone before anyone filters through to the first team.

Not the kind of club I would like to be associated with though.
Sarri on 18:59 - Feb 22 with 1113 viewsGarv

Agreed. He'd be wasting his time if he did. Can't blame him but you can blame the culture of the club.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Sarri on 19:01 - Feb 22 with 1105 viewsSuperblue95

It’s not like any of them are going to become a regular fixture in their first team

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Sarri on 19:11 - Feb 22 with 1071 viewsChampionship

Sunday will be his day I reckon. Another easy City win and Hudson-Odoi left on the bench all game will seal his fate.

I think there is a lesson here for Chelsea. They are crying out for someone connected to the club. Might be too early for Lampard but they need to look closer to home rather than these foreign managers who must know it's in their interest to look at things short term because they are unlikely to last more than a season.
Sarri on 20:48 - Feb 22 with 945 viewsBlackboots

Apparently Arsene Wenger had no interest in the Arsenal youth set up and never went to see the young Arsenal teams play. I was surprised when I was told this (by someone who worked in their academy set up for years) as I always got the impression that he oversaw the whole set up.

Poll: Do you want George Burley as our next manager ?

Sarri on 07:47 - Feb 23 with 730 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Sarri on 19:11 - Feb 22 by Championship

Sunday will be his day I reckon. Another easy City win and Hudson-Odoi left on the bench all game will seal his fate.

I think there is a lesson here for Chelsea. They are crying out for someone connected to the club. Might be too early for Lampard but they need to look closer to home rather than these foreign managers who must know it's in their interest to look at things short term because they are unlikely to last more than a season.

And yet he has a better record at Chelsea than Guardiola did in his first season at Man City

The competitiveness at the top really has ratcheted up to another level in the past couple of years

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024