Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas 17:04 - Feb 23 with 15840 viewspatrickswell

We are utterly sick of you fcking us over and giving the opposition a boost. This is entirely Knudsen’s fault - the sooner he fcks off the better. He’s always been useless.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:11 - Feb 23 with 8062 viewsMrTown

LB area one we certainly need to address in the summer. Think Knudsen the best LB at the club, but not convinced any of them are superb.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:25 - Feb 23 with 8011 viewsStewart27

No posts but down arrows. Don’t understand.

The sooner he gets out of our club the better.

Never once rated him.

The full backs we used to have. Jeez
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:25 - Feb 23 with 8008 viewsartsbossbeard

Jonas, if you're reading it's not a collective "we", just a "we" of a few cry ar5es.

The sooner they fck off the better. They've always been useless.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:25 - Feb 23 with 8009 viewspatrickswell

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:11 - Feb 23 by MrTown

LB area one we certainly need to address in the summer. Think Knudsen the best LB at the club, but not convinced any of them are superb.

Maybe not and am calming down (win next week and the gap’s down to 6 points...more likely, Reading will apply the coup de grace). Would be happy to see Kenlock given the extended run as he’s likely to be here next year. Knudsen will be trying to hoodwink other clubs that he’s good enough.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:27 - Feb 23 with 7989 viewsjas0999

Reckless tug from a player who should know better and allowed ref to make key decision so early in the game. Very poor from our wantaway LB.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:31 - Feb 23 with 7952 viewspatrickswell

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:25 - Feb 23 by Stewart27

Never once rated him.

His one attribute is that when he is having a poor game, he doesn’t hide. A side threatened by relegation needs characters like that, but stay on the bloody pitch for God’s sake!
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:31 - Feb 23 with 7947 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:25 - Feb 23 by Stewart27

Never once rated him.

"Never once rated him"

And yet his team mates and his captain all seem to and have said as much previously.
Weird.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 17:32]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:34 - Feb 23 with 7909 viewsartsbossbeard

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:31 - Feb 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

"Never once rated him"

And yet his team mates and his captain all seem to and have said as much previously.
Weird.

I always find it weird that our collection of pipe laggers and farm workers don't rate a player yet UEFA badged coaches and team mates see things much differently.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:39 - Feb 23 with 7840 viewsChampionship

I think it's fairly clear he was expecting a yellow card. Chambers was there. The red was harsh. What is quite irritating is people are watching a footballer in real time have to make a snap decision and then watching multiple replays working out where Chambers is etc. There's a world of difference between professional football in real time and sitting at your desk getting the entire picture via multiple replays and yet that is what's used to call him a stupid cnt etc.

He's made a couple of mistakes. Last week we have no idea if Bart called it or what the situation was. This week he made a split second judgement call thinking he would save us from conceding. I felt the red was harsh.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:45 - Feb 23 with 7781 viewsfooters

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:34 - Feb 23 by artsbossbeard

I always find it weird that our collection of pipe laggers and farm workers don't rate a player yet UEFA badged coaches and team mates see things much differently.

Don't forget the special insight one can gain from listening on Radio Suffolk.

"I didn't go to the game but Knudsen is a fcking disgrace!"

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:54 - Feb 23 with 7687 viewsKropotkin123

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:31 - Feb 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

"Never once rated him"

Weird.

But they're getting relegated... weird.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 18:05 - Feb 23 with 7612 viewsBenters2

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:39 - Feb 23 by Championship

I think it's fairly clear he was expecting a yellow card. Chambers was there. The red was harsh. What is quite irritating is people are watching a footballer in real time have to make a snap decision and then watching multiple replays working out where Chambers is etc. There's a world of difference between professional football in real time and sitting at your desk getting the entire picture via multiple replays and yet that is what's used to call him a stupid cnt etc.

He's made a couple of mistakes. Last week we have no idea if Bart called it or what the situation was. This week he made a split second judgement call thinking he would save us from conceding. I felt the red was harsh.

Straw clutching at its finest!

The red was harsh,erm no it wasnt.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 19:09 - Feb 23 with 7443 viewswarkthisway

Well said - but of course the happy clappers have downed you - he must be THE worst ever Town player who told us he wanted out–and Lambert playing him again after last weeks debacle - he’s cost us 4 points in 2 games .

bentnkuqi

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 22:27 - Feb 23 with 7222 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 19:09 - Feb 23 by warkthisway

Well said - but of course the happy clappers have downed you - he must be THE worst ever Town player who told us he wanted out–and Lambert playing him again after last weeks debacle - he’s cost us 4 points in 2 games .

This post is embarrassing. If you believe anything you have just written i feel bad for you.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 22:27]

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 22:34 - Feb 23 with 7194 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:27 - Feb 23 by jas0999

Reckless tug from a player who should know better and allowed ref to make key decision so early in the game. Very poor from our wantaway LB.

Let he who hasn't had a wreckless tug cast the first stone.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 23:17 - Feb 23 with 7143 viewswarkthisway

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 22:27 - Feb 23 by Terry_Nutkins

This post is embarrassing. If you believe anything you have just written i feel bad for you.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 22:27]

Just stating the obvious really but you keep your head in the sand all the way to league 1

bentnkuqi

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 23:41 - Feb 23 with 7063 viewsNSL

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:31 - Feb 23 by patrickswell

His one attribute is that when he is having a poor game, he doesn’t hide. A side threatened by relegation needs characters like that, but stay on the bloody pitch for God’s sake!

‚Threatened‘ by relegation? We are going to be relegated you realize that right? It’s certain. Part of the reason is that we’ve settled for a left back like Knudsen.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 01:01 - Feb 24 with 6960 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 23:41 - Feb 23 by NSL

‚Threatened‘ by relegation? We are going to be relegated you realize that right? It’s certain. Part of the reason is that we’ve settled for a left back like Knudsen.

And yet that didn’t seem to be a problem for the last 3 years, it’s almost like there are bigger problems elsewhere in the squad now...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 03:24 - Feb 24 with 6888 viewsBonchosBicycle

Knudsen, and Chambers for that matter, were both solid defenders who knew what to do under Mick. As soon as Hurst and then Lambert asked them to play with a little more finesse and vision they seemed to struggle.
I feel for Jonas, he's caused some of his own problems but I do think his heart is in the right place. That said, the two game-changing errors in his last two games are tough to ignore.
I don't know why Chambers seemed to hesitate today...perhaps he thought Jonas had it and was thinking he'd need to cover a cut-back, or maybe he was just plain indecisive. I don't know it would have made much difference. The foul was obvious and a red was not particularly harsh. Clarke was striding into the area with Knudsen in his dust and Chambers unlikely to be the cavalry at that point. We barely bothered protesting it. If Nsiala could get a straight red for an interception then this was an easy call. He really should have known better.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 06:13 - Feb 24 with 6813 viewsBenters2

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 23:17 - Feb 23 by warkthisway

Just stating the obvious really but you keep your head in the sand all the way to league 1

Said it for years we are too slow at the back,if anybody runs at Chambers or Knudsen we have no hope.

Still we have a lot of sentimental tools who support town,and if Skuse etc would like to stay we will leave it up to them to decide.

Lovely isn’t it carpet slippers and pipe.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 08:07 - Feb 24 with 6709 views44_not_out

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:34 - Feb 23 by artsbossbeard

‘Pipe laggers and farm workers’ 🤣

You can also add, they also hang on everything that has ever been said on talk sport!

Most have never kicked a ball in their lives.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 8:11]
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 08:10 - Feb 24 with 6700 views44_not_out

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 06:13 - Feb 24 by Benters2

Said it for years we are too slow at the back,if anybody runs at Chambers or Knudsen we have no hope.

Still we have a lot of sentimental tools who support town,and if Skuse etc would like to stay we will leave it up to them to decide.

Lovely isn’t it carpet slippers and pipe.

“Said it for years”...... but only comes out with it now after we have a player red carded for allowing a player get the wrong side of him.

I bet tea break with you is a pure insight into how the beautiful game should be played.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:00 - Feb 24 with 6505 viewspatrickswell

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 19:09 - Feb 23 by warkthisway

Keep going, folks and see if we can get it to -50.

Wait until they see what I’ve got to say about Marcus Evans once we get relegated. Phew! Sparks will wish that they could vote more than once about that!

Anyway, I’d best get off - those pipes won’t lag themselves.

Uppa Towen and Knudsen is God (apparently).
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 12:01]
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:39 - Feb 24 with 6453 viewsChampionship

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:00 - Feb 24 by patrickswell

Keep going, folks and see if we can get it to -50.

Wait until they see what I’ve got to say about Marcus Evans once we get relegated. Phew! Sparks will wish that they could vote more than once about that!

Anyway, I’d best get off - those pipes won’t lag themselves.

Uppa Towen and Knudsen is God (apparently).
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 12:01]

Try looking in that massive grey area between your two extremes.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:49 - Feb 24 with 6307 viewsBluebell

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:45 - Feb 23 by footers

Don't forget the special insight one can gain from listening on Radio Suffolk.

"I didn't go to the game but Knudsen is a fcking disgrace!"

The OP obviously wasn't at the game as his posting record shows he was on here most of the afternoon.

That armchair of his must need drying out as it seems he was wetting himself over Knudsen!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024