Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas 17:04 - Feb 23 with 15942 viewspatrickswell

We are utterly sick of you fcking us over and giving the opposition a boost. This is entirely Knudsen’s fault - the sooner he fcks off the better. He’s always been useless.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 13:14 - Feb 24 with 3682 viewspatrickswell

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:49 - Feb 24 by Bluebell

The OP obviously wasn't at the game as his posting record shows he was on here most of the afternoon.

That armchair of his must need drying out as it seems he was wetting himself over Knudsen!

You don’t need to be at a game to know that a player getting himself red carded after 25 minutes isn’t doing much to help his team-mates.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 13:17 - Feb 24 with 3676 viewsfooters

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 13:14 - Feb 24 by patrickswell

You don’t need to be at a game to know that a player getting himself red carded after 25 minutes isn’t doing much to help his team-mates.

Probably did it on purpose just to piss you off.

Made my milk go off overnight too, the rotter.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 13:44 - Feb 24 with 3648 views44_not_out

Stop embarrassing yourself
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 14:05 - Feb 24 with 3625 viewsreusersfreekicks

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:39 - Feb 24 by Championship

Try looking in that massive grey area between your two extremes.

Exactly he made a mistake, a costly mistake. However only the narrow minded and ignorant would use it to castigate him as the enemy. Pathetic bed wetting from the armchair contingent showing the maturity of a cbeebies viewer
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 16:25 - Feb 24 with 3578 viewsfooters

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 14:05 - Feb 24 by reusersfreekicks

Exactly he made a mistake, a costly mistake. However only the narrow minded and ignorant would use it to castigate him as the enemy. Pathetic bed wetting from the armchair contingent showing the maturity of a cbeebies viewer

Hit the nail on the head there, buh. Why is In the Night Garden never on when I want to see it? The communist homosexuals running the 'British' Broadcasting Corporation have a lot to answer for.

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:12 - Feb 24 with 3557 viewsPecker

"He's always been useless"? Really? You either support the self inflated idiots up the road or you are just an idiot. Either way, you have no idea what you are typing.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:50 - Feb 24 with 3531 viewspatrickswell

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 13:44 - Feb 24 by 44_not_out

Stop embarrassing yourself

Fine, let’s play every match with a one man handicap to show our support for Jonas.

Handicapped football to suit some of the handicapped minds on here like yours, footers, bluebell, Pecker, reusersfreekicks and artbossbeard.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 11:57]
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:55 - Feb 24 with 3518 views44_not_out

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:50 - Feb 24 by patrickswell

Fine, let’s play every match with a one man handicap to show our support for Jonas.

Handicapped football to suit some of the handicapped minds on here like yours, footers, bluebell, Pecker, reusersfreekicks and artbossbeard.

I think the more accepted phrase these days is disability, but handicapped is ok if it suits you.
Login to get fewer ads

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 19:11 - Feb 24 with 3486 viewsfooters

Thanks for the name-check. Let us know when you become a professional football manager or have us promoted to the PL on Football Manager. You should probably send your CV into the club, tho I'm not sure what use a shelf-stacker would be to ITFC.

If you have any other ideas, please feel free to share. x

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:37 - Feb 25 with 3366 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:25 - Feb 23 by artsbossbeard

Jonas, if you're reading it's not a collective "we", just a "we" of a few cry ar5es.

The sooner they fck off the better. They've always been useless.

Jonas you had said a few nice words about Mick so you are absolutely entitled to continue making stupid mistakes and costing us points. You'd never deserve pelters don't worry.

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. by artsbossbeard 18 Aug 2018 20:08
Agog.

He should've gotten pelters but instead gets a round of applause.

Never cease to amaze me.

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:40 - Feb 25 with 3363 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:34 - Feb 23 by artsbossbeard

I always find it weird that our collection of pipe laggers and farm workers don't rate a player yet UEFA badged coaches and team mates see things much differently.

Yep we do have indeed a number of weird imbeciles who see things differently. Slagging off one player for red card and lauding the different one.

And you yourself are a reasonable ... 'fan' aren't you?

The clapping off of Edun after his stupid second yellow. by artsbossbeard 18 Aug 2018 20:08
Agog.

Never cease to amaze me.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 11:45]
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:48 - Feb 25 with 3337 viewspatrickswell

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:40 - Feb 25 by Mach_foreignBlue

Yep we do have indeed a number of weird imbeciles who see things differently. Slagging off one player for red card and lauding the different one.

And you yourself are a reasonable ... 'fan' aren't you?

Agog.

Never cease to amaze me.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 11:45]

Artbossbeard certainly has a UEFA A licence in pompous tvvattery.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:51 - Feb 25 with 3318 viewschicoazul

Do you think he is doing it deliberately?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:55 - Feb 25 with 3316 viewspatrickswell

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 19:11 - Feb 24 by footers

Thanks for the name-check. Let us know when you become a professional football manager or have us promoted to the PL on Football Manager. You should probably send your CV into the club, tho I'm not sure what use a shelf-stacker would be to ITFC.

If you have any other ideas, please feel free to share. x

Thanks for the clarification about the TWTD rules. I was already aware that criticism of Marcus Evans is forbidden unless you either buy the club yourself or can provide name, business history and shoe-size of a potential investor.

Interesting to see that criticism of a player is now forbidden unless you've managed to a high level yourself and that to criticise means you clearly work either on or below minimum wage.

Class snobbery is never an attractive look, footers. The subject of your profile pic wouldn't stand for it.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:58 - Feb 25 with 3309 viewsWithnail

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:37 - Feb 25 by Mach_foreignBlue

Jonas you had said a few nice words about Mick so you are absolutely entitled to continue making stupid mistakes and costing us points. You'd never deserve pelters don't worry.

Agog.

Never cease to amaze me.

Jonas still has the faint smell of mick on him, so he is basically a comfort blanket for ABB.

He's like a crazy ex girlfriend.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:59 - Feb 25 with 3303 viewspatrickswell

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:51 - Feb 25 by chicoazul

Do you think he is doing it deliberately?

It's brainless.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:03 - Feb 25 with 3293 viewsfooters

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:55 - Feb 25 by patrickswell

Thanks for the clarification about the TWTD rules. I was already aware that criticism of Marcus Evans is forbidden unless you either buy the club yourself or can provide name, business history and shoe-size of a potential investor.

Interesting to see that criticism of a player is now forbidden unless you've managed to a high level yourself and that to criticise means you clearly work either on or below minimum wage.

Class snobbery is never an attractive look, footers. The subject of your profile pic wouldn't stand for it.

Nothing to do with class snobbery, more an allusion to ABB's pipe lagger comment, meaning that someone with no experience of football management seems to know better than successive professional football managers.

All criticisms are fair game provided they have some sense of balance. You seem to have a massive bee in your bonnet about our boy Mad Dog, like he's done you some sort of personal wrong. He got carded and pulled. His actions were stupid, but it was a professional foul and probably a yeller at best- but hey ho.

Just seems some people are out for him without being level-headed about it. Really not sure why that is.

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:07 - Feb 25 with 3279 viewschicoazul

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 11:59 - Feb 25 by patrickswell

It's brainless.

but do you think he is doing it deliberately?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:13 - Feb 25 with 3265 viewsSpruceMoose

Who is we?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:37 - Feb 25 with 3240 viewsPJH

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:13 - Feb 25 by SpruceMoose

Who is we?

Not the 49 that downvoted the OP so presumably the 6 that upvoted it.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:43 - Feb 25 with 3233 viewseddiespearitt03

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 17:27 - Feb 23 by jas0999

Reckless tug from a player who should know better and allowed ref to make key decision so early in the game. Very poor from our wantaway LB.

Should never play another first team game....sack him. Stick him in the reserves.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:47 - Feb 25 with 3222 viewsSuperblue95

Not sure how this one has slipped under the radar without being reported.

Frankly you’ve made yourself look a c*nt here

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:48 - Feb 25 with 3219 viewsPJH

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:47 - Feb 25 by Superblue95

Not sure how this one has slipped under the radar without being reported.

Frankly you’ve made yourself look a c*nt here

Started making themselves look a c*nt with the OP but the post you refer to was particularly nasty.
Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:53 - Feb 25 with 3202 viewsSuperblue95

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:48 - Feb 25 by PJH

Started making themselves look a c*nt with the OP but the post you refer to was particularly nasty.

I’d say the first post was frustrated keyboard bashing at its finest. We were all frustrated and annoyed but he was excessively over the top. I’d say he looked stupid rather than a c*nt initially. But resorting to mocking disabled people and then comparing them to posters on here was low and frankly pathetic

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 13:02 - Feb 25 with 3240 viewsPJH

Don’t hurry back from suspension, Jonas on 12:53 - Feb 25 by Superblue95

I’d say the first post was frustrated keyboard bashing at its finest. We were all frustrated and annoyed but he was excessively over the top. I’d say he looked stupid rather than a c*nt initially. But resorting to mocking disabled people and then comparing them to posters on here was low and frankly pathetic

Yes, on re-reading OP you are right, OP was just ridiculous but does not qualify for c*nt status, the other post does.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024