Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The level of blubs on here tonight 17:12 - Feb 23 with 2857 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"Knudesen is a ****"
"Garner is a ****"

Get a grip on yourselves you melts.

a) We're down. If we stay up, it'll be an utter miracle that they'll still be talking about in 60 years
b) At least neither of Rotherham or Reading won.

The quicker some of you accept that its all over, the better you'll feel.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The level of blubs on here tonight on 17:14 - Feb 23 with 2841 viewsjas0999

Agree re Garner - he did his job.

Knudsen has however let the team down. Just a stupid foul.

Bolton lost!
The level of blubs on here tonight on 17:16 - Feb 23 with 2815 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The level of blubs on here tonight on 17:14 - Feb 23 by jas0999

Agree re Garner - he did his job.

Knudsen has however let the team down. Just a stupid foul.

Bolton lost!

Bolton losing only helps us if theres only one relegation spot doesn't it?
We're down. We'll run out of games. Move on.

The level of blubs on here tonight on 17:28 - Feb 23 with 2748 viewsFtnfwest

Is non existent. What are we supposed to do, be apathetic? Just had 3 years of that thanks. Of course we’re more than likely down but having what would be only our 4th win of a horrific season snatched away by an ex player in injury time is, how can I put it, slightly annoying? There’s often ridiculous reaction on here but to be quite honest it isn’t this evening (well not yet anyway).
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 17:42]
The level of blubs on here tonight on 17:42 - Feb 23 with 2697 viewsKeaneish

What a confused waffle. What's your point? All I take from that is that you're equally as annoyed as everyone but you want to turn your frustrations on other posters. Have you actually accepted we're down? Your post seems like you're still hopeful we'll stay up.

As for Knudsen, he's hardly a scapegoat any more. He's made two Sunday League size mistakes in 2 weeks costing us two imperative wins. We could be looking at a gap of 5 points going into Reading at home with the opportunity to make it 2 points. It's unacceptable to make mistakes of that magnitude on a consistent basis at such a high-level.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

The level of blubs on here tonight on 19:32 - Feb 23 with 2546 viewsnoggin

Why mention Rotherham and Reading then?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:06 - Feb 23 with 2481 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The level of blubs on here tonight on 17:42 - Feb 23 by Keaneish

What a confused waffle. What's your point? All I take from that is that you're equally as annoyed as everyone but you want to turn your frustrations on other posters. Have you actually accepted we're down? Your post seems like you're still hopeful we'll stay up.

As for Knudsen, he's hardly a scapegoat any more. He's made two Sunday League size mistakes in 2 weeks costing us two imperative wins. We could be looking at a gap of 5 points going into Reading at home with the opportunity to make it 2 points. It's unacceptable to make mistakes of that magnitude on a consistent basis at such a high-level.

Oooh, Here he is.......

You seem to sit on here waiting for me to post so that you can down arrow it or wade into it.

You seem to have taken a dislike to me when I started saying in late August/early September that Hurst had to go. And even though thats all proved correct, you've still got a thing about me.|

I can't tell if you fancy me or what, but thanks for your input.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 20:15]

The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:12 - Feb 23 with 2457 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The level of blubs on here tonight on 19:32 - Feb 23 by noggin

Why mention Rotherham and Reading then?

Because we HAVE to catch Rotherham and Reading AND preferably Millwall. Bolton are every bit in as much trouble as we are.

The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:14 - Feb 23 with 2446 viewsJuggsy

You like a good pop at everyone after every game don't you?

The fact that some people are blowing off steam on a forum with their opinions (whatever next?) at least shows there is still some passion in the support.

Get off your high horse and celebrate the fact it is all over on your own.
Login to get fewer ads

The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:16 - Feb 23 with 2438 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:14 - Feb 23 by Juggsy

You like a good pop at everyone after every game don't you?

The fact that some people are blowing off steam on a forum with their opinions (whatever next?) at least shows there is still some passion in the support.

Get off your high horse and celebrate the fact it is all over on your own.

Not really. No.

Love all that positivity by the way.

Bart first goalkeeper ever to captain Town? by Juggsy 16 Feb 2019 15:50
Odd choice for me, can’t command his own box let alone the team.

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 20:18]

The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:21 - Feb 23 with 2401 viewsJuggsy

The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:16 - Feb 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

Not really. No.

Love all that positivity by the way.

Bart first goalkeeper ever to captain Town? by Juggsy 16 Feb 2019 15:50
Odd choice for me, can’t command his own box let alone the team.

[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 20:18]

Actually read the forum posts, on the grand scale of things nobody is going mental about Garner or Knudsen are they?

Who does that make the melt?
The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:22 - Feb 23 with 2396 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think his point is that some posters have been acting like fannies.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:22 - Feb 23 with 2395 viewsJuggsy

You're literally making a mountain out of a molehill and picking a fight with nobody.
The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:49 - Feb 23 with 2327 viewssolemio

The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:22 - Feb 23 by Juggsy

You're literally making a mountain out of a molehill and picking a fight with nobody.

You literally don't understand the meaning of the word 'literally'.

If he can literally do that there must surely be a fortune to make out of it.

Mind you I agree with the point you're making.

Solemio, President of the National Pedants Association.
The level of blubs on here tonight on 21:13 - Feb 23 with 2292 viewsKeaneish

The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:06 - Feb 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

Oooh, Here he is.......

You seem to sit on here waiting for me to post so that you can down arrow it or wade into it.

You seem to have taken a dislike to me when I started saying in late August/early September that Hurst had to go. And even though thats all proved correct, you've still got a thing about me.|

I can't tell if you fancy me or what, but thanks for your input.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 20:15]

I think I've spoken to you three times on here. Given I'm on here constantly every day, I'd say chatting with you pales into insignificance given the level of or correspondence I have with others.

The level of blubs on here tonight on 22:05 - Feb 23 with 2217 viewsjeera

The level of blubs on here tonight on 20:49 - Feb 23 by solemio

You literally don't understand the meaning of the word 'literally'.

If he can literally do that there must surely be a fortune to make out of it.

Mind you I agree with the point you're making.

Solemio, President of the National Pedants Association.

I've complained about this myself, like literally, a million times.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The level of blubs on here tonight on 03:01 - Feb 24 with 2125 viewspeterleeblue

Just on a point of order it would have been a gap of 7 points trying to make it 4 points?
The level of blubs on here tonight on 07:53 - Feb 24 with 2042 viewsBenters2

The level of blubs on here tonight on 17:28 - Feb 23 by Ftnfwest

Is non existent. What are we supposed to do, be apathetic? Just had 3 years of that thanks. Of course we’re more than likely down but having what would be only our 4th win of a horrific season snatched away by an ex player in injury time is, how can I put it, slightly annoying? There’s often ridiculous reaction on here but to be quite honest it isn’t this evening (well not yet anyway).
[Post edited 23 Feb 2019 17:42]

This.

I think he was getting one in just in case.
The level of blubs on here tonight on 08:07 - Feb 24 with 2017 viewsKeaneish

The level of blubs on here tonight on 03:01 - Feb 24 by peterleeblue

Just on a point of order it would have been a gap of 7 points trying to make it 4 points?

No, we've droped 4 points in the last two games which would have made us only 5 points adrift going into the Reading fixture. A win against Reading and it would have closed to 2 points. These three fixtures were our outside chance to stay up in my opinion and 7 points were required as a minimum.

The level of blubs on here tonight on 08:10 - Feb 24 with 2016 viewsStewart27

Point A and B contradict themselves?
The level of blubs on here tonight on 09:10 - Feb 24 with 1973 viewsSuperblue95

The level of blubs on here tonight on 21:13 - Feb 23 by Keaneish

I think I've spoken to you three times on here. Given I'm on here constantly every day, I'd say chatting with you pales into insignificance given the level of or correspondence I have with others.

Ignore him, he said the exact same to me a few months back. When I called him out on it he laughed about how I must have been bullied as a child.

Blokes a tw@ and a paranoid nut

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

The level of blubs on here tonight on 11:10 - Feb 24 with 1885 viewsKeaneish

The level of blubs on here tonight on 09:10 - Feb 24 by Superblue95

Ignore him, he said the exact same to me a few months back. When I called him out on it he laughed about how I must have been bullied as a child.

Blokes a tw@ and a paranoid nut

Noted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024