Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Tommy Robinson... 21:26 - Feb 23 with 34669 viewsElderGrizzly

Panorama doing a whole programme on him. His racist gammons seem to object

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/23/tommy-robinson-counter-film-protes
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 22:38 - Feb 23 with 10558 viewsMattinLondon

That man is a ****, his supporters are mainly ******. The UKIP leader stated that Timmy speaks for the people which makes him a ****. Anyone who thinks otherwise tends to be a ****.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 23:39 - Feb 23 with 10464 viewsfactual_blue

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 22:38 - Feb 23 by MattinLondon

That man is a ****, his supporters are mainly ******. The UKIP leader stated that Timmy speaks for the people which makes him a ****. Anyone who thinks otherwise tends to be a ****.

Yes, but what do you really think of him?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 23:41 - Feb 23 with 10460 viewswkj

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 23:39 - Feb 23 by factual_blue

Yes, but what do you really think of him?

He does appear to be a bit of a rotter

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 02:08 - Feb 24 with 10319 viewsjpring89

Thing is the man who speaks the truth and when loads of people cry about it they jump on the band wagon. Steve is a top bloke and deserves respect from everyone not least the TWTD Massive. You could all learn a thing or two from this guy but you won’t as your all princess’s.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 04:05 - Feb 24 with 10259 viewsBenters2

Here he is live from the most diverse City on the planet.

You seem to have gone to far left my friend,and as many have told me on here that’s as bad as being far right.

Freedom of speech is alive and well in your once beautiful City I hope?

Enjoy your day.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 04:07 - Feb 24 with 10255 viewsBenters2

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 02:08 - Feb 24 by jpring89

Thing is the man who speaks the truth and when loads of people cry about it they jump on the band wagon. Steve is a top bloke and deserves respect from everyone not least the TWTD Massive. You could all learn a thing or two from this guy but you won’t as your all princess’s.

This is a forum for the far left any other views are wrong.

The End.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 04:51 - Feb 24 with 10251 viewsm14_blue

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 04:07 - Feb 24 by Benters2

This is a forum for the far left any other views are wrong.

The End.

What do you think of Tommy Robinson benters?
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 05:36 - Feb 24 with 10233 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 04:51 - Feb 24 by m14_blue

Little Benters has but guffs where thoughts should be. He's proved that on this thread. He had a good blub though. Bless him.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 5:40]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 05:39 - Feb 24 with 10234 viewsSpruceMoose

Christ. The state of the people downvoting this post. At least they helpfully identify themselves for us, makes it easy to know who the bigots are around these parts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 06:02 - Feb 24 with 10206 viewsBenters2

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 04:51 - Feb 24 by m14_blue

He isn’t my favourite person on the planet we call Earth but he does speak a lot of truth.

Sadly this site is for Corbynites full stop.

End of.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 06:25 - Feb 24 with 10193 viewsSpruceMoose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 06:02 - Feb 24 by Benters2

He isn’t my favourite person on the planet we call Earth but he does speak a lot of truth.

End of.

I suppose it's easier to lie and make stuff up when you don't have the intelligence to actually make a point. You've really been working that Trump tribute act angle lately.

I bet you can't name more than five 'Corbynite' posters on this site.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 06:38 - Feb 24 with 10183 viewscrunchie1978

Love being a full blown c##t!
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 07:10 - Feb 24 with 10139 viewsBlueBadger

Hahah, good luck with that 'abuse reported' there.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 07:13 - Feb 24 with 10139 viewsBlueBadger

You're not wrong that people cry whenever his topic comes up. You've only got to look at how many snowflakes are downvoting the assertion that wife-beating serial criminal and grass Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, who tries to get peadophiles trials abandoned and encourages people to harass and threaten rape crisis centres to see how easily some are upset by the truth.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 07:15 - Feb 24 with 10135 viewsBlueBadger

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 06:38 - Feb 24 by crunchie1978

Love being a full blown c##t!

Of all the weird hobbies out there, protecting people who try to get paedophiles off from justice and harrassing rape crisis centres is one of the odder ones, but whatever floats your boat.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 07:23 - Feb 24 with 10116 viewsm14_blue

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 06:02 - Feb 24 by Benters2

End of.

Fair enough.

Is it? I can only really think of Dolly and Zed, and I’m sure they’d say they are often targeted because of it.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:14 - Feb 24 with 10015 viewscrunchie1978

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 07:15 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

Of all the weird hobbies out there, protecting people who try to get paedophiles off from justice and harrassing rape crisis centres is one of the odder ones, but whatever floats your boat.

"Untill they become conscious they will never rebel"

Wake up blueLEMMING before you fall orf that MSM cliff edge.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:20 - Feb 24 with 9995 viewsartsbossbeard

"as your all princess's"

I truly believe that there's a correlation between being a bit racisty and poor grammar/spelling.

Both must use the same part of the brain and when required to work together, when typing racisty stuff onto a footy forum as an example, it causes internal conflicts.

It's the only deduction you can make.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:20 - Feb 24 with 9992 viewstcblue

If you hold this thread up to your ear closely, you can hear football being dragged back decades
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:22 - Feb 24 with 9976 viewsMullet

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:14 - Feb 24 by crunchie1978

"Untill they become conscious they will never rebel"

Wake up blueLEMMING before you fall orf that MSM cliff edge.

Stephen Yaxley Lennon tells nothing but lies. In court, in airports, on camera, in the streets of cities where he is hated and has to bus people in and avoid the urban areas now.

He lives off money he scams from people, who he tells racist little bed time stories to because they can't accept their lives are sh1t.

He is nothing but a propaganda puppet funded by Far Right businessmen and the struggling and vulnerable of our society. He is exactly what was described in American History X a "chickenhawk", a parasite and a fraud.

You might agree with his racism, but to herald him as anything other than a smear-pushing liar and petty thug happy to whore himself and his persona out is laughable. That's why he hastily got the begging bowl out and pulled this stunt. When Batten is the man standing by you hailing your "telling the truth" you're on the way out I reckon. He'll be another Milo or Hopkins soon enough.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:29 - Feb 24 with 9955 viewsartsbossbeard

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:20 - Feb 24 by tcblue

If you hold this thread up to your ear closely, you can hear football being dragged back decades

The thing is though, even back in the 70's we weren't a racist club or indeed a racist area part of the UK (unlike our neighbours up the road).

Yes, you'd hear that "trigger, trigger" chant from the north stand once in a while but it general, we've always been more cosmopolitan in our outlook.

I'll simplify things from my angle and as a Gainsborough lad growing up. It didn't matter what you looked like or where you came from, If you wanted to play football and make up even numbers, you were fine.

"Ipswich lives in racial harmony" used to be a chant back in the 70's.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:30 - Feb 24 with 9939 viewsartsbossbeard

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:22 - Feb 24 by Mullet

Stephen Yaxley Lennon tells nothing but lies. In court, in airports, on camera, in the streets of cities where he is hated and has to bus people in and avoid the urban areas now.

He lives off money he scams from people, who he tells racist little bed time stories to because they can't accept their lives are sh1t.

He is nothing but a propaganda puppet funded by Far Right businessmen and the struggling and vulnerable of our society. He is exactly what was described in American History X a "chickenhawk", a parasite and a fraud.

You might agree with his racism, but to herald him as anything other than a smear-pushing liar and petty thug happy to whore himself and his persona out is laughable. That's why he hastily got the begging bowl out and pulled this stunt. When Batten is the man standing by you hailing your "telling the truth" you're on the way out I reckon. He'll be another Milo or Hopkins soon enough.

I make you right.

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:33 - Feb 24 with 9926 viewsbrogansnose

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:30 - Feb 24 by artsbossbeard

I make you right.

I make him right too.

It's a dreadful state of politics now that a putz like Robinson even gets listened to and that people can't see through the lies.
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:34 - Feb 24 with 9923 viewstcblue

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:29 - Feb 24 by artsbossbeard

The thing is though, even back in the 70's we weren't a racist club or indeed a racist area part of the UK (unlike our neighbours up the road).

Yes, you'd hear that "trigger, trigger" chant from the north stand once in a while but it general, we've always been more cosmopolitan in our outlook.

I'll simplify things from my angle and as a Gainsborough lad growing up. It didn't matter what you looked like or where you came from, If you wanted to play football and make up even numbers, you were fine.

"Ipswich lives in racial harmony" used to be a chant back in the 70's.

This isn't really about Ipswich though, we've got a couple of numbskulls here for sure, but Yaxley-Lennon's various mobs are, and always have been inextricably linked with football
Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:37 - Feb 24 with 9906 viewsDubtractor

Poor old Tommy Robinson... on 08:22 - Feb 24 by Mullet

Spot on.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024