Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone else notice .. 07:04 - Feb 24 with 1845 viewsurbanblue

... towards the end Bart put the ball out of play as there was an injury. Then when it restarted Wigan, instead of returning the ball to Bart, started launching an attack.

Brenner and Mathie clearly didn't notice as they were querying why Matt Gill was going beserk ... as I was too ... going mental, I mean!!

Good job it came to nothing.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 7:07]
Did anyone else notice .. on 07:25 - Feb 24 with 1762 viewsm14_blue

Yes!

And it was one of their players who was injured too so not like it was time wasting, extremely poor form.

I was surprised at the time that more wasn’t made of it, either in the stand or on the pitch.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 7:25]
Did anyone else notice .. on 08:59 - Feb 24 with 1494 viewsSuperblue95

Bart didn’t have to put the ball out of play so they didn’t have to give it back.

This is a relegation battle and teams will do what they have to to survive

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Did anyone else notice .. on 11:47 - Feb 24 with 1217 viewsStenvict

I wasn't surprised they didn't give it back to us. Tbf, Bart was very quick to kick it out, as he knew they'd have to give it back and it would waste a bit of time.

What annoyed me was when Quaker went down with a head injury, and the ref, because he didn't think it to be a foul waved play on, despite him clearly holding his head. Then eventually when we got the ball, we stopped play, but Wigan tackled us, resulting in us having to give them the ball back when play restarted.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Did anyone else notice .. on 20:47 - Feb 24 with 949 viewsStourbridgeblue

Did anyone else notice .. on 07:25 - Feb 24 by m14_blue

Yes!

And it was one of their players who was injured too so not like it was time wasting, extremely poor form.

I was surprised at the time that more wasn’t made of it, either in the stand or on the pitch.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 7:25]

Well I went mental.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024