Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge 09:04 - Feb 24 with 28117 viewspickles110564

Could not support a Labour government under Corbyn, well said m8.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 09:04 - Feb 24 with 4930 viewspickles110564

Had to call in the police to have someone arrested because he did not support Corbyn, says it all.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 09:13 - Feb 24 with 4901 viewscobboldkid

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 09:04 - Feb 24 by pickles110564

Had to call in the police to have someone arrested because he did not support Corbyn, says it all.

UK's self professed Obama who's a re-moaner like the rest of them !!
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 09:54 - Feb 24 with 4845 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You been using dodgy hash tags Pickles......this from an interview with Berger today....

"The worst of the abuse comes from those with #JC4PM19 hashtags, and the Labour leadership does nothing to discourage them."
......well that's conclusive then!

.....and this, oh the irony.....

"Since 2010 I’ve watched my area be drained of resources and hope by this rightwing Conservative government. They’ve cut police officers, firefighters, NHS services and our school budgets, and put deprivation, poverty and malnutrition back on to our streets. People are desperate for a real alternative. But I’ve despaired as Labour has turned inwards and to the fringes, towards internal debates and wrangles...."
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 9:54]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 09:55 - Feb 24 with 4840 viewsZedRodgers

Ever considered that showing your support for staunch remainers now makes it obvious your main priority is Corbyn-bashing? Says more about you than it does about him.

No, not at the moment

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:01 - Feb 24 with 4826 viewspickles110564

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 09:54 - Feb 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

You been using dodgy hash tags Pickles......this from an interview with Berger today....

"The worst of the abuse comes from those with #JC4PM19 hashtags, and the Labour leadership does nothing to discourage them."
......well that's conclusive then!

.....and this, oh the irony.....

"Since 2010 I’ve watched my area be drained of resources and hope by this rightwing Conservative government. They’ve cut police officers, firefighters, NHS services and our school budgets, and put deprivation, poverty and malnutrition back on to our streets. People are desperate for a real alternative. But I’ve despaired as Labour has turned inwards and to the fringes, towards internal debates and wrangles...."
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 9:54]

Not on twitter Bankster to technical for me.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:08 - Feb 24 with 4806 viewspickles110564

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 09:55 - Feb 24 by ZedRodgers

Ever considered that showing your support for staunch remainers now makes it obvious your main priority is Corbyn-bashing? Says more about you than it does about him.

Good Morning Zed, difference between you and me i can listen and take in both sides in a debate. I do not like Corbyn because he is betraying the core labour voter that has always wanted to leave the EU.
He has no principles and will just say what he thinks will get him the most votes.

Look at the girl who went to Syria, supports the Manchester bombing, says nothing wrong in beheading and yet he would welcome her back in to this country, like i said will do anything he thinks will get him the most votes.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:13 - Feb 24 with 4785 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:01 - Feb 24 by pickles110564

Not on twitter Bankster to technical for me.

Well we have that in common then.......not sure that hashtags can in any way be seen as evidence of who/what somebody is though. #compassionateconservative.

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:15 - Feb 24 with 4777 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:08 - Feb 24 by pickles110564

Good Morning Zed, difference between you and me i can listen and take in both sides in a debate. I do not like Corbyn because he is betraying the core labour voter that has always wanted to leave the EU.
He has no principles and will just say what he thinks will get him the most votes.

Look at the girl who went to Syria, supports the Manchester bombing, says nothing wrong in beheading and yet he would welcome her back in to this country, like i said will do anything he thinks will get him the most votes.

Never in the space of 2 paragraphs has a man argued against himself so successfully!

Login to get fewer ads

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:21 - Feb 24 with 4758 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Are you watching the Allen-Berger car crash now?

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:27 - Feb 24 with 4736 viewsgordon

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:08 - Feb 24 by pickles110564

2 points: Corbyn is doing everything he can to betray the Labour vote who don't want to leave the EU, not the other way round.

And on Begum Corbyn is right, and it's clearly not a vote winning policy.

If your own child at the age of 15 was radicalised on the internet and professed support for an odious ideology, I'd expect you to support sitting them down and giving them a good talking to, rather than probably condemning them to an awful, awful life.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:29 - Feb 24 with 4727 viewsHARRY10

But was happy to be elected by voters who did support a future Labour government.

Stand for re-election on your political views and then speak as sometime elected on those views (if re-elected).
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:44 - Feb 24 with 4698 viewsFtnfwest

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:29 - Feb 24 by HARRY10

But was happy to be elected by voters who did support a future Labour government.

Stand for re-election on your political views and then speak as sometime elected on those views (if re-elected).

Quite right, they should all be supporting brexit then
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:52 - Feb 24 with 4688 viewsChampionship

Very weak in interviews. Always looks like a child who has been told off when it starts going wrong.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:09 - Feb 24 with 4657 viewsZedRodgers

So you don’t like Corbyn because he ‘betrayed the core Labour voters that have always wanted to leave the EU’ and you’re way of showing that is to support the man who wanted Labour to campaign to remain in the EU?

No, not at the moment

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:28 - Feb 24 with 4626 viewspickles110564

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:09 - Feb 24 by ZedRodgers

So you don’t like Corbyn because he ‘betrayed the core Labour voters that have always wanted to leave the EU’ and you’re way of showing that is to support the man who wanted Labour to campaign to remain in the EU?

Supporting Chukka as he will start the fall of Corbyn and all his looney policies.
That way labour will then become a more sensible party once once and a good opposition party.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:33 - Feb 24 with 4613 viewsZedRodgers

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:28 - Feb 24 by pickles110564

Supporting Chukka as he will start the fall of Corbyn and all his looney policies.
That way labour will then become a more sensible party once once and a good opposition party.

Oh right. A more sensible opposition party that want to reverse Brexit is what you’re after then?

No, not at the moment

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:36 - Feb 24 with 4610 viewsLeaky

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:27 - Feb 24 by gordon

2 points: Corbyn is doing everything he can to betray the Labour vote who don't want to leave the EU, not the other way round.

If your own child at the age of 15 was radicalised on the internet and professed support for an odious ideology, I'd expect you to support sitting them down and giving them a good talking to, rather than probably condemning them to an awful, awful life.

I don't think sitting her down and giving a good talking to would have worked. After all she was a well educated girl. She voted with her feet to go to the middle east, admitted to seeing severed heads & supported the Manchester bombings. She hadn't just nicked some sweets from the corner shop.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:42 - Feb 24 with 4584 viewspointofblue

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:33 - Feb 24 by ZedRodgers

Oh right. A more sensible opposition party that want to reverse Brexit is what you’re after then?

I would hardly call demands that we stay part of the customs union as leaving though.

Saying that all twelve defectors should stand for by-election now.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:45 - Feb 24 with 4572 viewsLord_Lucan

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 10:27 - Feb 24 by gordon

“A good talking to”?

I think it’s a bit beyond that to be fair Gordon.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 11:46]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:50 - Feb 24 with 4548 viewsfooters

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:45 - Feb 24 by Lord_Lucan

“A good talking to”?

I think it’s a bit beyond that to be fair Gordon.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2019 11:46]

A good seeing to instead? #Make jihadists sexy again.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:53 - Feb 24 with 4538 viewspickles110564

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:33 - Feb 24 by ZedRodgers

A labour party that goes back to its roots, which is well before your time Zed, that wanted to leave the EU.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:56 - Feb 24 with 4529 viewsLord_Lucan

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:50 - Feb 24 by footers

A good seeing to instead? #Make jihadists sexy again.

I daren't post what I want to post.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:01 - Feb 24 with 4517 viewsChampionship

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:56 - Feb 24 by Lord_Lucan

I daren't post what I want to post.

Go on. None of the usual humourless gang are logged in.
great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:02 - Feb 24 with 4511 viewsZedRodgers

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 11:53 - Feb 24 by pickles110564

A labour party that goes back to its roots, which is well before your time Zed, that wanted to leave the EU.

You’re right, Chuka’s your man then.

No, not at the moment

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:13 - Feb 24 with 4483 viewsLord_Lucan

great interview by Chukka now with Sophie Ridge on 12:01 - Feb 24 by Championship

Go on. None of the usual humourless gang are logged in.

Well I was going to say that I imagine she has a very hairy Mary.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024