Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge in talks over new deal... 10:17 - Feb 24 with 5139 viewsKieran_Knows

... but Bolton interested in making a move this summer.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 10:20 - Feb 24 with 5096 viewsfloridaboy

Bolton really!! With all the financial issues they have apparently!
Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 10:29 - Feb 24 with 5029 viewsCoco

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 10:20 - Feb 24 by floridaboy

Is it a lazy Warburton link?

I will be amazed and impressed if we do manage to hold onto Judge though. I assume this clause is weighted in the clubs favour only if we stay in the division.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 10:35 - Feb 24 with 4999 viewsTractorCam

Not to mention that would just be a sideways move, if he's leaving he's leaving for the championship.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 10:36 - Feb 24 with 4988 viewsITFCBlues

They're about to be bought out

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 10:37 - Feb 24 with 4977 viewshadleighboyblue

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 10:29 - Feb 24 by Coco

I will be amazed and impressed if we do manage to hold onto Judge though. I assume this clause is weighted in the clubs favour only if we stay in the division.

Would be a great signing if we can get him signed up , he is just the sort of player we have needed for a long time . If it means getting him in , well worth sacrificing a well paid player to fund it .
Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 11:00 - Feb 24 with 4889 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Bolton?!

Massive LOL!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 11:00 - Feb 24 with 4886 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 10:36 - Feb 24 by ITFCBlues

Their last buyout was a huge success...

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 11:27 - Feb 24 with 4783 viewsGarv

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 10:37 - Feb 24 by hadleighboyblue

Would be a great signing if we can get him signed up , he is just the sort of player we have needed for a long time . If it means getting him in , well worth sacrificing a well paid player to fund it .

What's confusing is why we haven't managed to recruit a player like him until now?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 15:41 - Feb 24 with 4430 viewsblueconscience

But who would be mad enough to buy a football club?

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 15:48 - Feb 24 with 4400 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 10:29 - Feb 24 by Coco

We do still have a 1 year option on him. I would assume that there was talk of if relegation happens in the original contract negotiation.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 15:59 - Feb 24 with 4351 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I think its all been done hasn't it? This morning?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 17:59 - Feb 24 with 4031 viewsRegencyBlue

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 11:00 - Feb 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Their last buyout was a huge success...

As successful as ours then based on the fact we will both be in League 1 next season!
Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 18:23 - Feb 24 with 3968 viewshoppy

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 11:27 - Feb 24 by Garv

What's confusing is why we haven't managed to recruit a player like him until now?

We have, but they’ve been either loanees, injured, or homesick because England is so very different to get used to than Holland...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 18:39 - Feb 24 with 3911 viewsCoco

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 18:23 - Feb 24 by hoppy

We have, but they’ve been either loanees, injured, or homesick because England is so very different to get used to than Holland...

That was culture sickness

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 18:48 - Feb 24 with 3863 viewsPecker

Think he will get a better offer, but would love for him to be with us.
Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 23:58 - Feb 24 with 3478 viewsbournemouthblue

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 18:48 - Feb 24 by Pecker

Think he will get a better offer, but would love for him to be with us.

What was the original deal, is the power in the hands of the player or the club on this one?

Often clubs have an extension they can mandatorily enforce, not that you tend to have such a clause on short term contracts?

Regardless of anything else, we have a huge advantage in the fact he has already come to the club and joined. I'd imagine at his age, he'd rather settle down at a place where he is fitting in rather than continuing to move around on the hope for some stability?

Fingers crossed we sign him for next season.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 15:57 - Feb 25 with 2920 viewsericclacton

I don't understand, why are they in talks over a nude eel?

Alan Judge in talks over new deal... on 17:28 - Feb 25 with 2769 viewsWhymarkmariner

Marcus Evans needs to make a big decision. Make sure we have adequate resources in League one or expect to have to put 10 or 12 million into the club for as long as he's here. Next season he's, according to quotes losing at least 7 million of his current income. Even if the ST sales are on a par with this years he can expect to lose another 100k with a decrease in ST prices. Although it has been hinted that players contracts account for a drop to League One there are still players contracts to sort out for next season. If a few are older professional are they likely to drop from say 15k down to 10k a week. Still good money if your the average working man, but a big drop foe a professional. If we are to stand any sort of chance to return to the Championship then we need to spend an equal amount to those that come down with us and those that have aspirations of promotion.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024