Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Teddy Bishop 13:46 - Feb 24 with 11012 viewsNorthstander_Blue

I've heard the real reason Bishop didn't play yesterday was because his family's dog died

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Teddy Bishop on 21:13 - Feb 24 with 636 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Teddy Bishop on 21:04 - Feb 24 by footers

Who knew 'How Much Is That Doggy In The Window' could be weaponised? Especially to bash the Bishop.

#ThoughtsandPrayersandBonios

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Teddy Bishop on 21:17 - Feb 24 with 625 viewsfooters

Teddy Bishop on 21:13 - Feb 24 by BanksterDebtSlave

Is it an East Anglian expression, or just a weird one, to say 'you look like your dog's just died'? Meaning drab, unhappy, unkempt etc? Only heard it from relatives but no one else... Answers on a postcard, please!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Teddy Bishop on 21:35 - Feb 24 with 598 viewsPositivelyPortman

Where is his buddy that’s always on here?
He knows everything about little Teddy.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2019 8:38]

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Teddy Bishop on 21:36 - Feb 24 with 594 viewsMelford

Teddy Bishop on 16:16 - Feb 24 by Championship

I don't believe there's anything in this either, nor do I have a dog but some people are absolutely crazy about their dogs. They are proper members of the family. To dismiss it like you have is not very nice. I've known people who went to pieces one their dog died.

You don't think it will hit you like that but it does, it sounds stupid until it happens to you. I've had my current dog for 12 years and she's still doing strong. The last dog before I took out once just before I came to work, she came out of the gate into the road and got pulped by a Volvo doing at least 50 in a 20. Paused for a bit and just drove off. Some bloke who was walking past and had seen it picked her up and we walked up the road to the vets, which was luckily enough only 5 mins away at the top of my road. Halfway up she lifted her head up for a few seconds then she flopped down and her tongue was just hanging out. Time we got her into the vets she had gone. Literally had to leave her there at the vets and go straight to work, I was in a right state, crying my eyes and shaking. They look one look at me and when I told them what had just happened they sent me home.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024