Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. 19:45 - Feb 25 with 4326 viewsBLUEBEAT

If you could have one of these players from tonight’s EFL match, who would it be?

Poll: W or W

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 19:47 - Feb 25 with 4320 viewsSuperblue95

Waggy

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 19:48 - Feb 25 with 4318 viewssundaze

Murphy
Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 19:54 - Feb 25 with 4285 viewscbower

Waghorn brought the side so much. A goal threat, great set piece delivery, team player. Murphy 3-4 years ago was pivotal. Lawrence saved us time and again but struck me as a bit of a show pony. Colback has never really fulfilled potential and Marriot is not yet the finished article. So, Waggy hands down for me.

bluescouser

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 19:56 - Feb 25 with 4273 viewsBLUEBEAT

Oops, Lawrence isn’t playing.

I think Lawrence would be my choice.

Pretty sure Waghorn’s wonderful season here was a one-off.

Poll: W or W

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 20:00 - Feb 25 with 4248 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Waghorn

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 20:03 - Feb 25 with 4235 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 19:54 - Feb 25 by cbower

Waghorn brought the side so much. A goal threat, great set piece delivery, team player. Murphy 3-4 years ago was pivotal. Lawrence saved us time and again but struck me as a bit of a show pony. Colback has never really fulfilled potential and Marriot is not yet the finished article. So, Waggy hands down for me.

I agree.

Right now, if we still had Waghorn from last season (he is rusty now because he hasn't been a regular for Derby) we would be much closer to safety.

If we could have Murphy of his time here, that would be even better.

Who knows what Marriot will become but he has the potential to be as good.

The other two would make a massive difference to our side, so truth is I would take any one of them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 20:05 - Feb 25 with 4225 viewsSmithy

Waghorn for me, very clever footaller

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 20:05 - Feb 25 with 4223 viewsSitfcB

Waghorn

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 20:42 - Feb 25 with 4142 viewsPJH

Waggy please.
Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 20:45 - Feb 25 with 4131 viewsBloomBlue

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 19:56 - Feb 25 by BLUEBEAT

Oops, Lawrence isn’t playing.

I think Lawrence would be my choice.

Pretty sure Waghorn’s wonderful season here was a one-off.

MM got the best out of Waghorn, great man-manager
Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 21:12 - Feb 25 with 4076 viewsStewart27

Murphy

By some considerable distance
Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 21:24 - Feb 25 with 4043 viewsblueislander

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 21:12 - Feb 25 by Stewart27

Murphy

By some considerable distance

Only for the one golden season though. Having said that he is playing quite well tonight. Colback really wasn’t that good for Town.
Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 21:49 - Feb 25 with 3996 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 21:24 - Feb 25 by blueislander

Only for the one golden season though. Having said that he is playing quite well tonight. Colback really wasn’t that good for Town.

Man of the match tonight.

That said, I think we desperately need something in attack more than the defensive midfield.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 21:53 - Feb 25 with 3991 viewsblueislander

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 21:49 - Feb 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Man of the match tonight.

That said, I think we desperately need something in attack more than the defensive midfield.

Ashley Cole or Jonas Knudsen ?
Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 21:56 - Feb 25 with 3977 viewsSuperblue95

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 21:24 - Feb 25 by blueislander

Am I imagining things or did Colback score about 5 or 6 goals for us in his first loan spell? I don’t reckon he’s scored that in his entire career since

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 22:02 - Feb 25 with 3954 viewsblueislander

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 21:56 - Feb 25 by Superblue95

Am I imagining things or did Colback score about 5 or 6 goals for us in his first loan spell? I don’t reckon he’s scored that in his entire career since

4 goals in 50 appearances. Prolific compared to Skuse.
Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 22:18 - Feb 25 with 3916 viewsbournemouthblue

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 19:54 - Feb 25 by cbower

Agreed on that, Murphy was great but played brilliantly in a system which suited him. I'm not sure he would look so sharp with this current mob.

Waghorn of all the players listed is the best all rounder, his all round contribution is what is most needed right now.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Murphy, Colback, Waghorn, Lawrence, Marriott. on 09:34 - Feb 26 with 3717 viewschristiand

Based on our style of play currently under PL, Murphy for me all day long!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024