Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? 19:58 - Feb 25 with 1110 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Derby have been doing better than Forest in recent years.

The record of achievements bears no real comparison.

Forest and us once punched well above our weight.

We both have a nearer club that has at times been at the same level as us but never been considered our rival - Notts County and Colchester.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:02 - Feb 25 with 1096 viewsFtnfwest

Waghorn and Murphy with two horrific misses in the last two minutes.
Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:04 - Feb 25 with 1081 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:02 - Feb 25 by Ftnfwest

Waghorn and Murphy with two horrific misses in the last two minutes.

Not sure how that makes it like us.

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:07 - Feb 25 with 1073 viewsFtnfwest

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:04 - Feb 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Not sure how that makes it like us.

I think it makes it exactly like us!
Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:20 - Feb 25 with 1036 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:07 - Feb 25 by Ftnfwest

I think it makes it exactly like us!

I can't recall us missing lots of easy chances nor Norwich doing so against us.

It would be great if we were creating lots of chances.

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:22 - Feb 25 with 1028 viewsgainsboroughblue

No. Because Derby and Forest both have a history.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:27 - Feb 25 with 1016 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:22 - Feb 25 by gainsboroughblue

No. Because Derby and Forest both have a history.

Had to look that up. I never realised Derby had actually won the top flight let alone twice nor the FA Cup.

OK, I do stand corrected then.

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:30 - Feb 25 with 1001 viewsFtnfwest

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:27 - Feb 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Had to look that up. I never realised Derby had actually won the top flight let alone twice nor the FA Cup.

And with the same boss (apart from the second derby title). Hope that’s an omen with lambert!
Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:31 - Feb 25 with 993 viewsFtnfwest

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:20 - Feb 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

I can't recall us missing lots of easy chances nor Norwich doing so against us.

It would be great if we were creating lots of chances.

It would, I’m only jesting about our general lack of goals
Login to get fewer ads

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:42 - Feb 25 with 947 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:30 - Feb 25 by Ftnfwest

And with the same boss (apart from the second derby title). Hope that’s an omen with lambert!

If only Lambert had won things with them!

Oh, you mean getting back into the Championship and up to the Premier League.

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:45 - Feb 25 with 932 viewsFtnfwest

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:42 - Feb 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

If only Lambert had won things with them!

Oh, you mean getting back into the Championship and up to the Premier League.

All that would be nice. I could do without losing 7-1 in our first home match in league 1 though (if it comes to it)
Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:46 - Feb 25 with 929 viewsBlueastheycome

Ipswich- a Town in sleepy Suffolk is quite different to Nottingham- a medium range city in the midlands
Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 21:10 - Feb 25 with 869 viewspatrickswell

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 20:27 - Feb 25 by Nthsuffolkblue

Yes, although their second title would have been our second title had a win been worth 3 points rather than 2 in 1974/75.
Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 21:16 - Feb 25 with 855 viewsLord_Lucan

Is Forest-Derby about as close to Ipswich-Norwich as you get? on 21:10 - Feb 25 by patrickswell

Yes, although their second title would have been our second title had a win been worth 3 points rather than 2 in 1974/75.

This is correct and is the only time the title would have changed under the three points system. If we had also bought Shilton rather than Forest then you can name that tune!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024