Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? 19:00 - Feb 26 with 4182 viewstextbackup

I’m sure a google search would answer this for me, but I know one of you will already know.

I’d guess Germany? Which could end up a good trip.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 19:07 - Feb 26 with 4172 viewsSwansea_Blue

Next season, on our budget? Southend probably or Skegness if we’re really lucky.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 19:08 - Feb 26 with 4170 viewsgainsboroughblue

Must be due another Dusseldorf trip.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 19:09 - Feb 26 with 4165 viewsPecker

Thailand or Vegas.
Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 19:14 - Feb 26 with 4141 viewssundaze

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 19:07 - Feb 26 by Swansea_Blue

Next season, on our budget? Southend probably or Skegness if we’re really lucky.

More likely to be Felixstowe or Clacton.
If we go down we will probably be playing championship sides at home and non league sides away.
Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 19:14 - Feb 26 with 4142 viewsTIB

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 19:08 - Feb 26 by gainsboroughblue

Must be due another Dusseldorf trip.

We can dream!!! I'm sure Fleetwood or another L1/L2 were nearby doing pre-season when we went over a few seasons back?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 19:14 - Feb 26 with 4138 viewsMrTown

Germany.

Took both Norwich and Villa there. Not sure he had a pre season with Blackburn or Wolves as such the happy trigger fingers them types of owners have.

If we don't have a trip to Dusseldorf we've really missed a trick.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 19:16 - Feb 26 with 4131 viewsMrTown

He also has some very good connections over there still. Apparently remains in contact with Dortmund connections and read during his time at Villa was in contact regularly with Levukusen manager often about switching in formations.
Also completed his badges over there I believe and didn't someone write that he has been scouting over there a little bit.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 20:47 - Feb 26 with 3934 viewsGlasgowBlue

Celtic please.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 20:57 - Feb 26 with 3900 viewsfooters

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 19:09 - Feb 26 by Pecker

Thailand or Vegas.

*Magical Vegas

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 21:02 - Feb 26 with 3885 viewsPrideOfTheEast

We’ll be going to Germany - def info. Might be a surprise in terms of the calibre of opposition too.
Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 23:15 - Feb 26 with 3700 viewstextbackup

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 21:02 - Feb 26 by PrideOfTheEast

We’ll be going to Germany - def info. Might be a surprise in terms of the calibre of opposition too.

BRING ON THE YELLOW WALL......!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 00:09 - Feb 27 with 3641 viewsBluefish

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 23:15 - Feb 26 by textbackup

BRING ON THE YELLOW WALL......!

I'd go for that. Watched liverpool play alaves there in the UEFA cup final, unbelievable stadium

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 00:40 - Feb 27 with 3605 viewsBinner

We'll be a 'lower league' club.

We could have big London clubs coming to PR for preseason friendlies. Maybe Brentford or Millwall...
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 0:40]

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 04:12 - Feb 27 with 3532 viewsIllinoisblue

USA hopefully.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 09:17 - Feb 27 with 3360 viewsLeaky

Ireland would make a change
Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 09:42 - Feb 27 with 3317 viewsKieran_Knows

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 21:02 - Feb 26 by PrideOfTheEast

That would be decent!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 09:47 - Feb 27 with 3298 viewsitfcjoe

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 09:42 - Feb 27 by Kieran_Knows

That would be decent!

A bit time in the Ruhr Valley taking in Schalke and Dortmund would be nice

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 11:01 - Feb 27 with 3207 viewsRobTheMonk

I might actually book if we get some time in Germany. As much as Paul Hurst messed up, I did appreciate that he got us doing something a little different in pre season.
Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 11:06 - Feb 27 with 3196 viewstractorshark

Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 09:47 - Feb 27 by itfcjoe

A bit time in the Ruhr Valley taking in Schalke and Dortmund would be nice

Dortmund will go on a fancy trip, Schalke will head elsewhere. Both are too big for us.
Dusseldorf is a possibility. More likely Bochum and Duisburg.
Where does Lambert tend to pre season with his clubs? on 15:58 - Feb 27 with 3015 viewsLeagueOne

He's usually out of the job by then, isn't he? When was the last time he took a pre-season? Wolves?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024