Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... 19:49 - Feb 26 with 1617 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

brendan Rodgers on Leicester.

Hmmm. Not the best choice of phrase for Leicester this season.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 19:53 - Feb 26 with 1607 viewsChampionship

Figure of speech. I hope it's not analysed to death in the media.
I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:14 - Feb 26 with 1570 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 19:53 - Feb 26 by Championship

Agreed, unfortunate choice of words. Just being pedantic, not outraged.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:15 - Feb 26 with 1570 viewsCoco

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 19:53 - Feb 26 by Championship

“analysed to death”

Mmmm not the best phrase to descibe a post highlighting a phrase used to describe Leicesters season.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:18 - Feb 26 with 1552 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:15 - Feb 26 by Coco

“analysed to death”

Mmmm not the best phrase to descibe a post highlighting a phrase used to describe Leicesters season.

I missed that. Touche.

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:19 - Feb 26 with 1549 viewsChampionship

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:15 - Feb 26 by Coco

“analysed to death”

I'll hang my head in shame
I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:28 - Feb 26 with 1533 viewsfooters

Wise not to have used those words up at Celtic.

Bullets in the post- blimey, who knew people would get so aggy over such sh1t football?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:35 - Feb 26 with 1522 viewsChampionship

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:28 - Feb 26 by footers

Wise not to have used those words up at Celtic.

Bullets in the post- blimey, who knew people would get so aggy over such sh1t football?

Yep Libero has really let himself down.
I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:37 - Feb 26 with 1517 viewsfooters

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:35 - Feb 26 by Championship

Yep Libero has really let himself down.

Easy now, we're not as bad as Scottish football!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 21:03 - Feb 26 with 1462 viewsMrTown

Overthinking something that was clearing meant with no menace.

You're writing that like the media would.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 10:16 - Feb 27 with 1241 viewsSamWhiteUK

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 20:19 - Feb 26 by Championship

I'll hang my head in shame

It brought a wry smile from me - I thought it was deliberate
I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 13:04 - Feb 27 with 1147 viewschristiand

Exactly, move along everybody nothing to see here!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 13:22 - Feb 27 with 1118 viewsSeablu

It's what 'modern' fans have to hear though, isn't it?

Not good enough to merely say 'I'll do my best for the club while I'm here'

Get them fully on-board by promising to sacrifice your first-born if you can't guarantee them 7th place and a berth in the Intertoto preliminaries next June.

Modern football. Gets my feckin' goat.
I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 13:29 - Feb 27 with 1103 viewschristiand

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 13:22 - Feb 27 by Seablu

It's what 'modern' fans have to hear though, isn't it?

Not good enough to merely say 'I'll do my best for the club while I'm here'

Get them fully on-board by promising to sacrifice your first-born if you can't guarantee them 7th place and a berth in the Intertoto preliminaries next June.

Modern football. Gets my feckin' goat.

Think Rodgers will be a really good fit for Leicester. They have a good young squad and he’ll certainly get them playing an exciting brand of football.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 13:45 - Feb 27 with 1079 viewsSeablu

I'll give my life to make these supporters proud... on 13:29 - Feb 27 by christiand

Think Rodgers will be a really good fit for Leicester. They have a good young squad and he’ll certainly get them playing an exciting brand of football.

Yes, I agree.

Still find it strange that a manager who has beaten Man City & Chelsea, drawn with Liverpool and lost on pens to Man City in the last 2 months is on his way out already though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024