Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham (a) to City tonight @ 16's 13:54 - Feb 27 with 1113 viewsartsbossbeard

*lumps on*

Well, an Ayrton anyway.

City tired from Sunday/plenty of changes afoot.

I'll check Cresswell first goal scorer now actually.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

West Ham (a) to City tonight @ 16's on 14:00 - Feb 27 with 1096 viewsOsborneOneNil

Double with Watford @ 11's

Liverpool tense, Watford flying.
West Ham (a) to City tonight @ 16's on 14:14 - Feb 27 with 1053 viewschicoazul

What are the odds on Citeh scoring 5+? Whammers have 1 clean sheet in 5 games and Citeh hardly ever only score 1 or 2 goals.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

West Ham (a) to City tonight @ 16's on 14:22 - Feb 27 with 1043 viewsartsbossbeard

West Ham (a) to City tonight @ 16's on 14:14 - Feb 27 by chicoazul

What are the odds on Citeh scoring 5+? Whammers have 1 clean sheet in 5 games and Citeh hardly ever only score 1 or 2 goals.

14's

Also, just checked Paddy Power and they've got The Iron's at 22/1 to win.

22/1!!!!

EDIT: That's a 'both teams to score' bet but still...
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 14:26]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

on 14:22 - Feb 27 with 1042 views_

West Ham (a) to City tonight @ 16's on 14:34 - Feb 27 with 1004 viewsChampionship

Mate sent me this

https://www.888sport.com/enhancedodds2.htm?utm_source=aff&utm_medium=casap

66/1 on Watford...extra winnings paid out in free bets. Over £250 in free bets in time for Cheltenham If Watford win. Seems a crazy offer to me. Are 888 a decent company? I don't remember hearing of them before.
West Ham (a) to City tonight @ 16's on 16:30 - Feb 27 with 902 viewsstrikalite

on 14:22 - Feb 27 by _

Agree, Watford playing well at the moment so they have a chance, can't see City slipping up really, Pep will have them focused on this one tonight you see...too much quality..
West Ham (a) to City tonight @ 16's on 16:44 - Feb 27 with 886 viewsChampionship

Had £0.10 on away wins all round @ 76,000/1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024