Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury 21:39 - Feb 27 with 7826 viewstextbackup

While MM was the manager, he’d have been really chuffed that weekend plans were out there for all to see (opposition manager not knowing who was fit etc)

And I 100% know the posters that will disagree on this, but would have backed MM if roles were reversed...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 21:55 - Feb 27 with 4790 viewsSpruceMoose

I can't get excited about it. He was asked a question. He answered it. To my mind, that's all there is to say about that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 21:58 - Feb 27 with 4783 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If you are talking about Will Keane, surely everyone knew he was out for a while anyway didn't they?

Has Lambert shown any upset over it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:15 - Feb 27 with 4728 viewsButterbing

Mick would definitely have a had a few choice words if the tables were turned. Lambert had obviously decided to keep his cards close to his chest regarding Keane's injury. Now Reading know he's out and can plan for that.
Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:26 - Feb 27 with 4682 viewsEireannach_gorm

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:15 - Feb 27 by Butterbing

Mick would definitely have a had a few choice words if the tables were turned. Lambert had obviously decided to keep his cards close to his chest regarding Keane's injury. Now Reading know he's out and can plan for that.

They will probably go one at the back now.
Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:28 - Feb 27 with 4679 viewsSpruceMoose

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:26 - Feb 27 by Eireannach_gorm

They will probably go one at the back now.

I doubt it. No need to be cautious against our attack.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:28 - Feb 27 with 4679 viewstextbackup

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 21:55 - Feb 27 by SpruceMoose

I can't get excited about it. He was asked a question. He answered it. To my mind, that's all there is to say about that.

and that's absolutely fine. however, you reckon MM would have felt the same if roles were reversed?
i'll add, I don't really care, just making a point that he's done something he wouldn't have been happy about

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:36 - Feb 27 with 4649 viewsSpruceMoose

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:28 - Feb 27 by textbackup

and that's absolutely fine. however, you reckon MM would have felt the same if roles were reversed?
i'll add, I don't really care, just making a point that he's done something he wouldn't have been happy about

Probably not as people tend to be a bit hypocritical like that don't they? I reckon he would have had something to say about it. If Mick had kicked off I'd have thought he was being daft.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 22:38]

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:43 - Feb 27 with 4624 viewsLankHenners

Keane going down clutching the back of his leg and unable to even atttenpt to carry on was a bit of a giveaway that his chances of making the weekend’s game were more than a bit slim.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:45 - Feb 27 with 4618 viewsSpruceMoose

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:43 - Feb 27 by LankHenners

Keane going down clutching the back of his leg and unable to even atttenpt to carry on was a bit of a giveaway that his chances of making the weekend’s game were more than a bit slim.

I mean, the fella went down like a Conservative in a bathtub, so there never was any doubt that he'd be missing!
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 22:46]

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 22:55 - Feb 27 with 4587 viewsjeera

Dunno but the over-reaction on the Comments is insane.

"McCarthy told RTE when asked about the progress of Keane's qualification..."

I suppose he could have said he didn't know, but too much is being read into things as usual.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 23:00 - Feb 27 with 4570 viewsLeagueOne

He may have made the assumption that if Keane was okay to tell him, he'd have gotten permission from our manager to do so?

I'd laugh if he still played Saturday and we pulled a stunt on Reading but feeding Mick nonsense but having seen him come off, I was doubtful he'd play for a while.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 23:31 - Feb 27 with 4523 viewsFreddy

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 21:55 - Feb 27 by SpruceMoose

What was he supposed to say when asked the question , bit of an over reaction, we all knew he was out for around 4 weeks
Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 23:35 - Feb 27 with 4507 viewsZacak

Not his place to announce that though and he knows it. Very petty
Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 23:50 - Feb 27 with 4486 viewsSpruceMoose

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 23:35 - Feb 27 by Zacak

Meh.

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 23:59 - Feb 27 with 4464 viewsSomethingBlue

Who cares

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 00:00 - Feb 28 with 4461 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Not as if Gomes didn't know this information either.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 00:07 - Feb 28 with 4452 viewsfactual_blue

Let's be honest, MM did it just to annoy you.

Nobody else. Just you.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 00:14 - Feb 28 with 4437 viewstextbackup

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 23:59 - Feb 27 by SomethingBlue

Who cares

the manager of an international team that don't play for 4 weeks cared enough to bring it up, about a player that's not actually ever played for that country.

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 05:15 - Feb 28 with 4317 viewsBenters2

Happy clappers mate they love all things Mick Mac 🙏
Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 05:24 - Feb 28 with 4321 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is it really a big deal? Manager gets asked when a player will be available for his side. Says at least 6 weeks and won't be available in March. As far as I'm aware he he was only talking about Ireland.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 05:31 - Feb 28 with 4303 viewsBenters2

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 23:35 - Feb 27 by Zacak

He should have said it wasn’t his place to say.

Or he wasn’t sure.
Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 06:23 - Feb 28 with 4281 viewstextbackup

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 05:24 - Feb 28 by Swansea_Blue

Is it really a big deal? Manager gets asked when a player will be available for his side. Says at least 6 weeks and won't be available in March. As far as I'm aware he he was only talking about Ireland.

not a big deal really, but it cant be argued that he wouldn't like it if roles were reversed.

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 06:39 - Feb 28 with 4245 viewsBenters2

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 06:23 - Feb 28 by textbackup

not a big deal really, but it cant be argued that he wouldn't like it if roles were reversed.

The news section is a great read 😬💪
Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 07:33 - Feb 28 with 4157 viewsSomethingBlue

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 00:14 - Feb 28 by textbackup

the manager of an international team that don't play for 4 weeks cared enough to bring it up, about a player that's not actually ever played for that country.

Get over it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 07:40 - Feb 28 with 4120 viewschicoazul

You know what, you are probably right. It's arguable but you probably are. But really luv, you need to forget about him and move on. People who say "I dont care" are the ones who care the most and it's not good to be obsessing over our last-but-2 manager still.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024