Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury 21:39 - Feb 27 with 7806 viewstextbackup

While MM was the manager, he’d have been really chuffed that weekend plans were out there for all to see (opposition manager not knowing who was fit etc)

And I 100% know the posters that will disagree on this, but would have backed MM if roles were reversed...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 12:55 - Feb 28 with 368 viewsitfcjoe

I think the club will be especially annoyed because they'd released a statement which was incredibly vague saying he'd be monitored during week ahead of the weekends game - at that point the club clearly knew he was injured and not available but didn't want to give Reading any competitive advantage for a massive game.

Mick would have been fuming about this, and I imagine Mick and Lambert will speak and Mick will apologise for it - still pretty annoying though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 12:59 - Feb 28 with 349 viewsportmanking

Imagine an international manager had told of an ITFC players injury on 12:55 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

I think the club will be especially annoyed because they'd released a statement which was incredibly vague saying he'd be monitored during week ahead of the weekends game - at that point the club clearly knew he was injured and not available but didn't want to give Reading any competitive advantage for a massive game.

Mick would have been fuming about this, and I imagine Mick and Lambert will speak and Mick will apologise for it - still pretty annoying though

Quite. I don't see why the likes of SomethingBlue find this so hard to comprehend?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024