Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls 23:51 - Feb 27 with 11041 viewsSitfcB

Ha
Ha
Ha

F’king brilliant
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 23:52]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 00:11 - Feb 28 with 5752 viewstextbackup

he's basically told the reading staff that keane will be out Saturday (probably already a given I know) but that's potentially given the team you follow less of a chance to win said game because they can work on other things regarding shape etc, and you find it funny? you support Ipswich, not mick McCarthy fc

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 00:12 - Feb 28 with 5706 viewsLeagueOne

You mean the Labour Party on here?

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 00:17 - Feb 28 with 5723 viewsSitfcB

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 00:11 - Feb 28 by textbackup

he's basically told the reading staff that keane will be out Saturday (probably already a given I know) but that's potentially given the team you follow less of a chance to win said game because they can work on other things regarding shape etc, and you find it funny? you support Ipswich, not mick McCarthy fc

Lambert would’ve told us tomorrow anyway.

When he did his injury I said at the time looks a bad one and will be out for 4-6 weeks, it’s hardly a secret.

Just because it’s Mick people getting their knickers in a twist, if it was Martin O’Neil nothing would be said.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 00:24 - Feb 28 with 5697 viewsStNeotsBlue

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 00:17 - Feb 28 by SitfcB

When he did his injury I said at the time looks a bad one and will be out for 4-6 weeks, it’s hardly a secret.

Just because it’s Mick people getting their knickers in a twist, if it was Martin O’Neil nothing would be said.

I get where you're coming from but MMc would have fired off a few fiery quotes if he was still our manager.
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 00:35 - Feb 28 with 5681 viewstextbackup

MM would have been pissed off if he was a club manager, that is literally all im saying. whoever the manager is, its bad practice, and he knows it, as do you.

MM called a guy a know in the sports science/performance side of things at the FA after he supplied the club some info on a couple of our young England players, basically gave him a mouthful and not comment on his squad..... so its really massively double standards on his behalf. not that the MM fan boys will see that.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 01:09 - Feb 28 with 5652 viewsGarv

It's only noteworthy because the person breaking the news is Mick 'I'll never talk about someone else's player' McCarthy.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 04:57 - Feb 28 with 5541 viewsBenters2

The love for all things Mick Mac is too strong for some 🐶🍩
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:36 - Feb 28 with 5384 viewschicoazul

Apparently... by chicoazul 25 Feb 2019 8:03
... Will Keane has hamstring knack and is out for 4-6 weeks.

Pretty sure everyone in the game knows that if a player goes off clutching their hamstring they are out for a while.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:44 - Feb 28 with 5350 viewsfooters

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:36 - Feb 28 by chicoazul

Apparently... by chicoazul 25 Feb 2019 8:03
... Will Keane has hamstring knack and is out for 4-6 weeks.

Pretty sure everyone in the game knows that if a player goes off clutching their hamstring they are out for a while.

Or, according to some correspondents on here, they are merely feigning injury so they don't play, in order to get themselves extended or improved playing contracts in the future.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:46 - Feb 28 with 5351 viewsReuser_is_God

Sitters, ABB & Truce all vvanking themselves silly about it I reckon.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 8:23]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:50 - Feb 28 with 5322 viewschicoazul

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:44 - Feb 28 by footers

Or, according to some correspondents on here, they are merely feigning injury so they don't play, in order to get themselves extended or improved playing contracts in the future.

I wish this stupid horrible season would finish, I wish Brexit would finish, I wish the Banter Era was over, I wish it would all just go away and it could be 1998 again and we are all arguing over the relative merits of Holland & Burley v Kinsella & Curbishley.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:54 - Feb 28 with 5303 viewsfooters

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:50 - Feb 28 by chicoazul

I wish this stupid horrible season would finish, I wish Brexit would finish, I wish the Banter Era was over, I wish it would all just go away and it could be 1998 again and we are all arguing over the relative merits of Holland & Burley v Kinsella & Curbishley.

And it was Saint Tone's honeymoon period as well. Not that you'd agree, having suffered under his strict Marxist regime!

It will be over soon, mate. Just waiting for the final nail now. Still, looking forward to Charlton away.

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:54 - Feb 28 with 5311 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Sitters, its one thing a few ppl being pished off with MM speaking out of turn about ITFC. After all, he knows better than anyone that no manager should talk about another clubs players.

But move on with the numbskull stuff. Like most of the board has.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:55 - Feb 28 with 5275 viewsBenters2

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:46 - Feb 28 by Reuser_is_God

😛🙏
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:59 - Feb 28 with 5270 viewschicoazul

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:54 - Feb 28 by footers

And it was Saint Tone's honeymoon period as well. Not that you'd agree, having suffered under his strict Marxist regime!

It will be over soon, mate. Just waiting for the final nail now. Still, looking forward to Charlton away.

I for one cannot wait for Forest Green. The banter will be well and truly flying.

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:10 - Feb 28 with 5226 viewsartsbossbeard

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:46 - Feb 28 by Reuser_is_God

As you're well aware as I've posted more than once, I was more about levelling the playing field with Mick and exposed the falsehoods and lies perpetrated as truth on here.

In fact, I was the board's Leah Remini to the board's Scientology. I should be thanked.

Still, roll on Charlton (a).

Oh, if you can find a post where I've declared my love for Mick, please feel free to post, otherwise, like Withnail before, an apology thread will suffice.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:15 - Feb 28 with 5202 viewsfooters

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:59 - Feb 28 by chicoazul

I for one cannot wait for Forest Green. The banter will be well and truly flying.

If you're not a vegan already, a trip to FGR will definitely convince you.

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:21 - Feb 28 with 5180 viewsMullysplace1

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:15 - Feb 28 by footers

If you're not a vegan already, a trip to FGR will definitely convince you.

Theres only one Mick Mac. Was treated terribly here.
Hear hear on 08:23 - Feb 28 with 5172 viewsunstableblue

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 07:54 - Feb 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

Sitters, its one thing a few ppl being pished off with MM speaking out of turn about ITFC. After all, he knows better than anyone that no manager should talk about another clubs players.

But move on with the numbskull stuff. Like most of the board has.

Whilst I agree the news comments were over the top. But in relation to the lazy ‘numbskull’ labelling, the reality is:

1. 80% of the fan base were numbskulls
2. It’s a fairly numbskull characteristic to think Mick’s system and squad approach didn’t start our demise
3. Our Captain is also a numbskull;

–––––––––- Chambers believes Town’s more direct style of play under former boss Mick McCarthy means supporters have not seen his true ability in possession, with the skipper insisting he is comfortable with what he is being asked to do by his new boss.

“From day one he has made it clear how he wants us to play, to play out from the back more than we have done in the past — and with purpose,” Chambers wrote in his column for the matchday programme.

“He said to me when he first came in that he didn’t know what sort of player I was and whether I could play the way he is asking us to play but I have always adapted to every manager I have worked with — and I have always been decent wit the

“People haven’t seen that here maybe because of the way we have played over the last few years. It was more about knocking the ball longer because we weren’t set up to play out from the back.

“In the past when I had the ball, I didn’t have three or four option in front of me. I didn’t get the ball and automatically know where my team-mates were so if you do try and pass in that situation you can put your team-mates in it. That’s not me.

“The gaffer has come in and shown us how to play in a way we have not seen here before. He has given us the confidence to play.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:24 - Feb 28 with 5166 viewsfooters

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:21 - Feb 28 by Mullysplace1

Theres only one Mick Mac. Was treated terribly here.

You've softened up recently, lad. Like butter taken from the fridge. I like it.

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:24 - Feb 28 with 5163 viewsKieran_Knows

So boring.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:31 - Feb 28 with 5131 viewsMullysplace1

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:24 - Feb 28 by footers

You've softened up recently, lad. Like butter taken from the fridge. I like it.

Well, people need to get over Mick. He did a good job here for the most part. He took a hell of a lot of abuse. Most people would retaliate after some of what he got. The Numbskulls got what they deserved. He
Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:34 - Feb 28 with 5118 viewsfooters

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:31 - Feb 28 by Mullysplace1

Well, people need to get over Mick. He did a good job here for the most part. He took a hell of a lot of abuse. Most people would retaliate after some of what he got. The Numbskulls got what they deserved. He

He said a nasty word. Oh my.

Won't somebody please think of the children?

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:44 - Feb 28 with 5082 viewsBiGDonnie

Mick still able to wind up the numbskulls on 08:10 - Feb 28 by artsbossbeard

As you're well aware as I've posted more than once, I was more about levelling the playing field with Mick and exposed the falsehoods and lies perpetrated as truth on here.

In fact, I was the board's Leah Remini to the board's Scientology. I should be thanked.

Still, roll on Charlton (a).

Oh, if you can find a post where I've declared my love for Mick, please feel free to post, otherwise, like Withnail before, an apology thread will suffice.

That's where you're buying me that beer lad!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Hear hear on 08:44 - Feb 28 with 5081 viewsHerbivore

Hear hear on 08:23 - Feb 28 by unstableblue

Whilst I agree the news comments were over the top. But in relation to the lazy ‘numbskull’ labelling, the reality is:

1. 80% of the fan base were numbskulls
2. It’s a fairly numbskull characteristic to think Mick’s system and squad approach didn’t start our demise
3. Our Captain is also a numbskull;

–––––––––- Chambers believes Town’s more direct style of play under former boss Mick McCarthy means supporters have not seen his true ability in possession, with the skipper insisting he is comfortable with what he is being asked to do by his new boss.

“From day one he has made it clear how he wants us to play, to play out from the back more than we have done in the past — and with purpose,” Chambers wrote in his column for the matchday programme.

“He said to me when he first came in that he didn’t know what sort of player I was and whether I could play the way he is asking us to play but I have always adapted to every manager I have worked with — and I have always been decent wit the

“People haven’t seen that here maybe because of the way we have played over the last few years. It was more about knocking the ball longer because we weren’t set up to play out from the back.

“In the past when I had the ball, I didn’t have three or four option in front of me. I didn’t get the ball and automatically know where my team-mates were so if you do try and pass in that situation you can put your team-mates in it. That’s not me.

“The gaffer has come in and shown us how to play in a way we have not seen here before. He has given us the confidence to play.

So desperate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024