Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season 11:49 - Feb 28 with 3063 viewsMaySixth

at Fulham

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 11:51 - Feb 28 with 3047 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not quite sure what they expected him to do there in fairness to him. Bit of a tough ask for anyone.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 11:53 - Feb 28 with 3025 viewsfloridaboy

Even more money going into his bank account. These managers must be laughing their heads off, some even hope they get the sack.

What was it Jose got from Man U. £15m!
on 11:56 - Feb 28 with 3004 views_

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 11:58 - Feb 28 with 2994 viewsuefacup81

Something in Wagner's severance agreement that he couldn't go and manage a relegation rival? Or does he/the Board not want him linked with the impending relegation?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 12:10 - Feb 28 with 2925 viewsSuperblue95

on 11:56 - Feb 28 by _

Agreed. When they first got promoted I thought they’d do well up there but they’ve been woeful after signing a bunch of overrated players.

Didn’t do much to fix their defensive issues either which has been a weakness of theirs for years

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 12:22 - Feb 28 with 2845 viewsMrTown

Too man signings with no prem experience. Terrible job to take over, although he hasn’t altered anything that Jakanovic was doing.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 13:12]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 12:27 - Feb 28 with 2814 viewsLord_Lucan

I'd be interested to see how Scott Parker fairs, he was interviewed for our job and I wouldn't have been against his appointment.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 12:30 - Feb 28 with 2778 viewswellhungphil

Be a shame if that's how things unfurl. I was rather hoping Wagner would take up Lederhosen Line Dancing as a full-time hobby for a few months in case we need him next season if things don't work out for Mr Lambert at Portman Road.

As for the Fulham players now, if they can't turn their form upside-down and start storming up the league despite "Ride of the Valkyries" blaring full-blast over the Cottage tannoys in the build-up to their matches, then they belong in the Conference scratching out a living at St Albans.
Login to get fewer ads

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 12:34 - Feb 28 with 2747 viewsbluewein

on 11:56 - Feb 28 by _

I wish i could find it, but remember seeing a tweet in the summer saying something along the lines of...

"Fulham have spent over £100 million in the summer transfer market. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻"

I threw up in my mouth a little bit when I read it...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 13:06 - Feb 28 with 2590 viewsDubtractor

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 12:34 - Feb 28 by bluewein

I wish i could find it, but remember seeing a tweet in the summer saying something along the lines of...

"Fulham have spent over £100 million in the summer transfer market. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻"

I threw up in my mouth a little bit when I read it...

Went up with a really very good team, ripped it up over summer, surprise surprise they then struggle.

Bonkers.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 13:09 - Feb 28 with 2568 viewsitfcjoe

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 13:06 - Feb 28 by Dubtractor

Went up with a really very good team, ripped it up over summer, surprise surprise they then struggle.

Bonkers.

Whilst they went up with a good team, they relied heavil on loans and had a very small squad - needed a lot of signings just to stand still in reality.

But they may as well have kept Jokanovic though

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 13:12 - Feb 28 with 2545 viewsMaySixth

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 13:06 - Feb 28 by Dubtractor

Bonkers.

Went up with a bang average defence and an attack that papered over the cracks.

Failed to improve defence.

Relegated.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 13:24 - Feb 28 with 2448 viewsDubtractor

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 13:12 - Feb 28 by MaySixth

Went up with a bang average defence and an attack that papered over the cracks.

Failed to improve defence.

Relegated.

6th best defence in champ so it wasnt that bad!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 13:24 - Feb 28 with 2443 viewsDubtractor

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 13:09 - Feb 28 by itfcjoe

Whilst they went up with a good team, they relied heavil on loans and had a very small squad - needed a lot of signings just to stand still in reality.

But they may as well have kept Jokanovic though

Hadn't realised they were loanee heavy.

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 14:53 - Feb 28 with 2193 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Has this actually been confirmed anywhere?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 15:01 - Feb 28 with 2169 viewsMrTown

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 12:27 - Feb 28 by Lord_Lucan

I'd be interested to see how Scott Parker fairs, he was interviewed for our job and I wouldn't have been against his appointment.

Jamie Carragher said last week that apparently is really highly regarded by the FA, passed all his badges at the highest calibre in the group and the FA are keeping a really close eye on him future roles.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 15:23 - Feb 28 with 2105 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 14:53 - Feb 28 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Has this actually been confirmed anywhere?

No it's MaySixth and his customary porkies.

12th_Man's alter ego.
Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 16:13 - Feb 28 with 1999 viewsWeWereZombies

Ranieri sacked, Scott Parker interim, Wagner next season on 15:23 - Feb 28 by Mach_foreignBlue

No it's MaySixth and his customary porkies.

12th_Man's alter ego.

Paper talk at the moment:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/claudio-ranieri-set-sacked-fulham-1

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024