Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Keane has a very slow recovery record so probably out longer than 6 weeks 15:30 - Feb 28 with 515 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T
[Post edited 28 Feb 2019 15:31]

Poll: W or W

Will Keane has a very slow recovery record so probably out longer than 6 weeks on 15:30 - Feb 28 with 513 viewsBLUEBEAT

N to the T

Will Keane has a very slow recovery record so probably out longer than 6 weeks on 15:31 - Feb 28 with 504 viewsBLUEBEAT

and T to the N on this one.

Will Keane has a very slow recovery record so probably out longer than 6 weeks on 15:32 - Feb 28 with 503 viewsBLUEBEAT

Will Keane has a very slow recovery record so probably out longer than 6 weeks on 15:31 - Feb 28 by BLUEBEAT

and T to the N on this one.

Word.

Will Keane has a very slow recovery record so probably out longer than 6 weeks on 15:45 - Feb 28 with 483 viewsFtnfwest

dunno, ask Mick
Will Keane has a very slow recovery record so probably out longer than 6 weeks on 16:21 - Feb 28 with 431 viewschicoazul

And we all know what a great track record ITFC has of rehabbing people. I doubt we will see him again this season.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024